Official Suggestions Thread page 270

7513 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by mrwiggs8:
Originally posted by swimstudd:

Make the guilds invisible in FW until AFTER you’ve joined a side. It is terrible clicking back and forth to try to join the good side with the big guild that does all the damage. If the guilds were invisible until after you joined, you’d just be joining a side solely on FW power, not which guild has already joined. That should make the power more evenly distributed.

Except guilds can say “I wound up here, try joining up with me like we did before we could see who was where and let’s keep everything one-sided”.

then hide faction power and just have 1 button to join the lower faction power. FP would be hidden, so know way to know which side you get until afterwards

Flag Post

Add new content.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Avalokitesvara:

Add new content.

Have you tried S2? It’s new!

Flag Post

@ weezy: So long as even the guilds who joined can’t see it, I’m all for that. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tumalu:
Originally posted by Avalokitesvara:

Add new content.

Have you tried S2? It’s new!

You won, sir.

Flag Post

can you make the autoexplore automatized like the auto attack?? so when someone is out of the pc for some time can make his pg autoexplore alone untill end the energy

Flag Post

To make it quicker to switch allies….how about making the icons of all owned allies (or maybe the last 2 or 3 used) viewable and clickable in the lower left of the screen. Currently that place is occupied by the current ally and her stats (name, happiness, level, exp), but I would rather be able to switch allies quickly. I dont need to see her stats.

Flag Post

idk if this has been mentioned, but if the faction war would be anonymous it would be great. so, no more of this camping and waiting for the best guilds to join. instead, only the guild that you are part of can see how many youve taken down. and you cant see any of the other guilds who have hit either. results will be shown at the end of war.

Flag Post

Severe lag after the start of halloween event from 12 pm GMT to 12 am GMT. I get the ‘server unavailable’ message almost every 2 clicks when i try to play. The game runs smoothly the rest of the day. Please help with the issue.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sagor004:

Severe lag after the start of halloween event from 12 pm GMT to 12 am GMT. I get the ‘server unavailable’ message almost every 2 clicks when i try to play. The game runs smoothly the rest of the day. Please help with the issue.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/35-dream-world/topics/76483-official-bug-reports-thread-new?page=136

Flag Post
Originally posted by Senor_Borracho:

To make it quicker to switch allies….how about making the icons of all owned allies (or maybe the last 2 or 3 used) viewable and clickable in the lower left of the screen. Currently that place is occupied by the current ally and her stats (name, happiness, level, exp), but I would rather be able to switch allies quickly. I dont need to see her stats.

+1

Flag Post

Deak kingk, it just happened to me to misclick and I bought an energy refill. I know it could be worse, but can you please, please, please, include in the game an option to pop up a confirmation dialogue when buying stuff with gems?
It really bugs me that I misclicked. I was saving gems to buy a new ally and now it will take a couple of weeks longer. :(

Flag Post

IMHO, I would prefer if the pumpkin bar is an item like dust, OR, the GoD gives you when you have less than 10% SP left.

when you have 50%+ SP, it’s really annoying :P

Originally posted by Ertxiem:

Deak kingk, it just happened to me to misclick and I bought an energy refill. I know it could be worse, but can you please, please, please, include in the game an option to pop up a confirmation dialogue when buying stuff with gems?
It really bugs me that I misclicked. I was saving gems to buy a new ally and now it will take a couple of weeks longer. :(

Don’t you know? that’s how money are scammed lol. Although to be fair, most other games I have seen always have at least one confirmation button.

This game? lol. BETTER STAY ALERT WHERE YOU CLICK

Flag Post

A button to let u switch ally, equipment and class in 1 click. 3 of such buttons

Flag Post

be able to not get Genius in a mbox. I dont wanna be 95, or toggle so you dont get exp.

Flag Post

how about a lucky charm that allows you to start off at something like 40% epot chance instead of 10%

Flag Post

Custom Hot Keys

Flag Post

Make dream world items vaultable. They are no longer top-tier items. The big guys are now fighting Poseidon for positron stuff while DW items are easily obtained in bulk amounts from Faction War. It’s a shame we have to sell them instead of sharing them with those less fortunate.

Flag Post

New content.

Flag Post

there needs to be a way to get the GUILD RING back if you accidently get rid of it. cause i did when i was about lvl 40 and not in a guild so i never knew what it did, and now that i’m lvl 71, and xp is slow, and having a guild with a 61% xp boost, it would be extremley useful to be able to get it back. just have it a repeatable quest, like all of the others.

Flag Post
Originally posted by firedemonwolf666:

there needs to be a way to get the GUILD RING back if you accidently get rid of it. cause i did when i was about lvl 40 and not in a guild so i never knew what it did, and now that i’m lvl 71, and xp is slow, and having a guild with a 61% xp boost, it would be extremley useful to be able to get it back. just have it a repeatable quest, like all of the others.

Are you sure you understand correctly what a guild ring actually does?

Flag Post

Factor overcrit damage into Magic Power.

Flag Post

A way to quit side quests.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sjbdcb711:

A way to quit side quests.

+1

Flag Post

Add a confirmation for buying epot from MELF with coins, there is one for gems and its great, just need one for coin too.