Official Suggestions Thread page 271

7514 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spartacvs:

Add a confirmation for buying epot from MELF with coins, there is one for gems and its great, just need one for coin too.

+1 x 1,000,000
Soooo much unwanted money lost…

Flag Post
Originally posted by firedemonwolf666:

there needs to be a way to get the GUILD RING back if you accidently get rid of it. cause i did when i was about lvl 40 and not in a guild so i never knew what it did, and now that i’m lvl 71, and xp is slow, and having a guild with a 61% xp boost, it would be extremley useful to be able to get it back. just have it a repeatable quest, like all of the others.

Guild ring gives +25 sp
if you want more sp do “The Challenge” again and you will get +100 from skill ring

Flag Post
Originally posted by sjbdcb711:

A way to quit side quests.

Why do you need to quit those?

Flag Post

Currently, Arena Passes can only be obtained from Treasure Chests once every 8 hours according to the Announcements Thread.

I think this is somewhat unnecessary and should be removed.

Flag Post

Take up space, idk i have open quest for years and would just make me feel better if they were gone.

Originally posted by melaladi:
Originally posted by sjbdcb711:

A way to quit side quests.

Why do you need to quit those?

Flag Post

I would like to see implemented that void guilds in any + can have their own tier, so totally there could be 11 void guilds per town that can get their top bonus (counting on void 0 is a tier also) on invasion so to make it more about what void you gonna stay on to get that bonus on invasion, because only the top guilds as voids is getting towns, so really, seperating like this, will help all smaller guilds to push harder to donate coins in their guild vault to get to void + something.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kidfactory:

how about a lucky charm that allows you to start off at something like 40% epot chance instead of 10%

How about not…

Flag Post
Originally posted by fatzolo:

I would like to see implemented that void guilds in any + can have their own tier, so totally there could be 11 void guilds per town that can get their top bonus (counting on void 0 is a tier also) on invasion so to make it more about what void you gonna stay on to get that bonus on invasion, because only the top guilds as voids is getting towns, so really, seperating like this, will help all smaller guilds to push harder to donate coins in their guild vault to get to void + something.

1. The XP bonus from winning the invasion is too low to care about. Guild XP bonuses are added rather than multiplied like personal bonuses, so for a guild with a crappy 100% XP bonus 5% more bonus from invasion results in 2.5% XP increase. Who cares about that?
2. Who would stay at Void+0 to get 5% invasion XP bonus when they can just get to Void+10 for 10% permanent XP bonus?

Speaking of invasion… How about more towns without individual contribution cap? 7 capped and 1 uncapped looks a bit unbalanced. I remember that the damage cap is there to make winning invasion a guild effort rather than allowing strong players to outdamage whole guilds but when you can do 150b damage per day and still a couple weaklings who barely do 10b per week will outdamage you in any town except Demon Gates, that just sucks. 4 capped and 4 uncapped maybe? Or better yet, have 2 winning guilds in each of the 8 towns, one determined by damage capped at 10b per player and the other one by uncapped damage, so that guilds don’t have to choose in advance whether they want to try for a capped town or an uncapped one.

Flag Post

I would like to see mini inventory icons below the battle log, so that we can change easily weapons when fighting a boss. Placing the 5 icons side by side without description don’t take much space.

Each mini icon could have below the equip/use button.

It would be even better if there were a second row with bank items that we could scroll horizontally.
In this case, the inventory icons would have a 2nd button: store. And the bank items could have the take button below them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tumalu:

Currently, Arena Passes can only be obtained from Treasure Chests once every 8 hours according to the Announcements Thread.

I think this is somewhat unnecessary and should be removed.

+1

and please FINALLY reduce or eliminate those crap alien items in mb’s for higher level people until lv100. It stinks. Like star-stuff aswell

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ertxiem:

I would like to see mini inventory icons below the battle log, so that we can change easily weapons when fighting a boss. Placing the 5 icons side by side without description don’t take much space.

It would be even better if there were a second row with bank items that we could scroll horizontally.
In this case, the inventory icons would have a 2nd button: store. And the bank items could have the take button below them.

You can use the keys 1-5 to use access items 1-5 in your inventory and b to open up the bank screen

Flag Post
Originally posted by melaladi:
Originally posted by Ertxiem:

You can use the keys 1-5 to use access items 1-5 in your inventory and b to open up the bank screen

I’m aware of the shortcut keys for the inventory, the problem is that sometimes I mix up the order of the stuff I’m carrying, so, having visual information would help.
What I was suggesting regarding the bank was the possibility of direct access to the bank without the need to press ‘b’, sliding the bank window, tranferring items to the inventory and using them.

Flag Post

Had a suggestion in regards to Mystic War. As everyone knows the first 4-5 mystics will go up within 30 minutes of the previous war ending and build starting however there always seems to be a drag for the last 2. Think there needs to be something that would encourage a guild to go for the 6th or 7th mystic. Possibly the 6th mystic being given 50% more health and the 7th mystic being given double health compared to the first 5. As well as this, there could be a greater XP boost or XP boost from that mystic would stay until next war phase begins or until guild puts up another mystic (should they go for 2 in a row, to prevent gaining a much larger boost)

Flag Post

That’s not a huge advantage so to say, look at the current status, we have been waiting for this 7th for at least a day, its the way it normally goes, 2 day build phase 30 minute war. There is no incentive to be 6th or 7th mystic at all.

Flag Post

I also forgot to mention that a handful of guilds set their diplomacy early, so if you’re the last to build you have much less people hostile to you. The early bird should get the worm, so forgive me if I think that giving an added bonus to 6th or 7th Mystic up doesn’t seem too logical. I personally don’t have a problem with being 6th or 7th. Being 6th means you get to sit on a 20% bonus for an extremely long amount of time (since War Phases take ages to begin) and being 7th means you have less of a chance to be hostiled.

That being said, I’m not too sure why Mystic Wars always results in the same waiting game. I don’t really pay much attention to it, but it would be interesting to know why.

Flag Post

Well, in all honesty, if a guild hostiles mystics 1 2 and 3, and build phase takes 48 hours, they can all get quest progress and switch right away to attack the later ones.

Flag Post

7th mystic went up, and their reward? First one down..

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seepnah:

7th mystic went up, and their reward? First one down..

What I said obviously can’t account for every single scenario. You cannot extrapolate one outcome and assume that every outcome is going to turn out the same way. I’m just saying in general the last guild tends to have less people attacking them.

Flag Post

from what i see war last about 2 hours, so you can be top 5 and get a day or you can get the last spot and get a few hours. Like i said what ive been seeing lately is superfast war phases

Flag Post

Let Heroics stack

Flag Post
Originally posted by morfeus:

Let Heroics stack

Yeah sure and I will soon have a 365-day heroic. Nah, it’s fine the way it works right now.

Flag Post

Im not talking about chaining heroics.

Let Heroics stack, with individual counters for each u find.
exceptions:
Not possible to buy heroics if u already got one active.

Flag Post

And that’s what I’m talking about. If you have heroic that stack then it will almost be impossible to be without heroic hence the 365-day heroic.

Flag Post
Originally posted by morfeus:

Im not talking about chaining heroics.

Let Heroics stack, with individual counters for each u find.
exceptions:
Not possible to buy heroics if u already got one active.

Originally posted by omark96:

And that’s what I’m talking about. If you have heroic that stack then it will almost be impossible to be without heroic hence the 365-day heroic.

I think he means the effects, not the time limit. So if you get 3 within 24 hours, you’ll be at 1.5^3 x damage until the first wears off. Then 1.5^2 x till your second one runs out. Still can’t say it’s very likely to happen.

Flag Post

Oh ok, then I understand, but that’s not a good idea either. 1. Would the effect of each heroic continue for as long as the first heroic lasts or should it be 24h from when you find it? 2. Would there be a limit? 3. Anything like this will just add way too much power to the players which means that the strong ones will have an even bigger advantage over the weaker ones.