Official Suggestions Thread page 272

7514 posts

Flag Post

I think what he’s trying to get at is that you can still find Heroics in Mystery Boxes even though you have one active, but it resets the timer to 24 hours when you find a new one. That way, you don’t have to wait for the timer to run out before you even get a chance of finding one, so you can use the buff more efficiently.

The way he worded it it sounded like “If I find a Heroic in a Mystery Box when I have 16 hours left, the new Heroic would have it’s own 24 counter. So when my 16 hours of Heroic runs out the new Heroic still has 8 hours on it.”

Doing so would make it so that would have somewhat of a continuous Heroic effect. This wouldn’t affect the stronger players in any way, since the timer of the Daily Heroic would run out long before the timer of the Weekly Heroic would run out.

There are some downsides to this though. People who tend to buy weekly Heroics would be annoyed at finding a Daily Heroic from a box because they wouldn’t even be using it. That, and if you found a Heroic 30 minutes after you found your last one, you would feel like you were “wasting” the buff. Some people would prefer coins over this.

Also (depending on your point of view), implementing this means that you would have to do the same to Geniuses, which some people won’t like either.

Flag Post

Id much rather save Mystery Boxes and open them when my buffs run out than find 5 heroics and geniuses that could’ve been pills.

Flag Post

ally books in wisemen

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seepnah:

Had a suggestion in regards to Mystic War. As everyone knows the first 4-5 mystics will go up within 30 minutes of the previous war ending and build starting however there always seems to be a drag for the last 2. Think there needs to be something that would encourage a guild to go for the 6th or 7th mystic. Possibly the 6th mystic being given 50% more health and the 7th mystic being given double health compared to the first 5. As well as this, there could be a greater XP boost or XP boost from that mystic would stay until next war phase begins or until guild puts up another mystic (should they go for 2 in a row, to prevent gaining a much larger boost)

then no-one would go for 1-5 then there would be no war..

Flag Post

In order to extend the war phase in the Mystic Wonders, and to give a bit more advantage to the firsts guilds that build a MW, I suggest that, comparing to the 7th MW,
the 1st MW has 2x more HP,
the 2nd MW has 1.7x more HP,
the 3rd MW has 1.5x more HP,
the 4th MW has 1.3x more HP,
the 5th MW has 1.2x more HP, and
the 6th MW has 1.1x more HP.

Flag Post

Only problem is that this further provides to the other causes for keeping the waiting time at what it is atm. No one would ever go for the last ones then since they have so much less hp. What we need is not necessarily longer war phases, but shorter build phase.

Flag Post

make repairings better + more HP on wonders if you want it stay longer. Atm repairings are pretty useless if you get hit hard, what usually happens.

More important: let guildbonus stay at least for the winner until next war starts. To win a war has in most cases not much worth, especially if you only survive some minutes longer than the others.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tumalu:

I haven’t thought this through completely, but what do you think would happen if we changed it so that all Mystics will have the same bonus? Right now guilds might be waiting until the next build phase in order to have another shot at the higher bonuses, which is contributing towards the waiting period.

Doesn’t matter at all, the difference in XP bonus is negligible. Everybody wants to be one of the first 5 guilds to build a mystic because in that case they may have a whole day to use their bonus. Being #6 is risky. Being the last one means your mystic will be down in a few minutes unless your guild is FLB.
And don’t overestimate Lolith. Even a non-gemmed lv95 player can kill her in 1E using items with high con bonuses (preferably drow of life+9). There are >100 such players already.

Flag Post

It would be cool to see fallen do 1.05X damage to Fallen, greater fallen do 1.1X damage to fallen, orc do 1.1X damage to Hector, and drow do 1.1X damage to Lolith. Not much of a difference but it would be a fun little perk and would help people who just unlocked an area.

Flag Post

Remove Thunder Keys, Fire Keys, and Ice Keys and replace them with a generic Key that can be used to open any Gate/Portal/Mine.

Change the effect of enchants on armor and rings so that they give something other than defense. (Defense is pretty useless)

+1

Flag Post
Originally posted by weezyfosheezy:

Remove Thunder Keys, Fire Keys, and Ice Keys and replace them with a generic Key that can be used to open any Gate/Portal/Mine.

Change the effect of enchants on armor and rings so that they give something other than defense. (Defense is pretty useless)

+1

+1

Flag Post

I agree with the generic key idea.

If you want something a bit different, at least implement a key exchange system at Mt. Kiljoy trainer:
2 keys = 1 orb
3 keys = 1 alien portal opener/key/code
4 keys = 1 gnome mine key/map/opener
5 keys = 1 ticket for a free trip to isendel (no energy spend, nor coins)
15 keys = 1 orc mine key/map/opener
20 keys = 1 drow mine key/map/opener

By the way, regarding the quest rewards, why not give a coins or a mist potion instead of an item if the item is of a level way lower than us?

Flag Post

If you want to give those keys a real sense like as generic keys (speaking of chest-drops, not arena-keys) I purpose:

lv70-81: key for open gnome mine
lv82-89: key for open orc mine +alternative from lv87-95 possibility to use it as direct access for hellgate from mainland
lv90-100: key for opening drow mine +alternative -95 direct hellgate access
lv96-100: key for entrance to atlantis

otherwise please just got completely rid of those keys for higher lv-players

Flag Post

+1 for the generic key idea.

I have an idea about allies. Each of your allies should have an active bonus slot for increasing your stats. For example if you’re lvl90, your allies could have 90/2 = 45 stat increase slots. You would be able to spend your main learning points and books on stat increases. To be more specific, for a Lilith you’d get 45 con, and for huntress (as a mage) 45 int. If you switch allies, the stats would change with the ally’s bonus attributes.

Flag Post

Hey, I just had an idea. Why not make knights get max overcrit with 305 quick? Mages and gunners already deal more damage, and they have the advantage of concentrating more their stats cause dex is already their main stat. While mages can put 270str and all the rest into dex and int, knights NEED 305 dex and as much int as they can get to raise sp.

Flag Post

Hey KingK,
why is it that Fallen has 4 times the hp of a mystic wonder, can’t be hit by the top 100 and yet the dmg cap is lower than the cap on mystics?
I already used up 2500 mists out of my 5000, dealt 5 bil to Fallen and it still isn’t anywhere near dead. At this rate i’ll hit mist cap before i get my long awaited fallen bonus and can’t make any use of it (like most of the last times)
Would you please do some balancing BEFORE releasing the next expansion?
People have been demanding improvemens on MW and Fallen balancing for months now in this thread and since you complain about DW not creating enough revenue anymore you might consider actually doing something about the complaints before pissing the last paying customers off.

Flag Post

Hey KingK,
why is it that Fallen has 4 times the hp of a mystic wonder, can’t be hit by the top 100 and yet the dmg cap is lower than the cap on mystics?
I already used up 2500 mists out of my 5000, dealt 5 bil to Fallen and it still isn’t anywhere near dead. At this rate i’ll hit mist cap before i get my long awaited fallen bonus and can’t make any use of it (like most of the last times)
People have been demanding improvemens on MW and Fallen balancing for months now in this thread and since you complain about DW not creating enough revenue anymore you might consider actually doing something about the complaints before pissing the last paying customers off by totally not answering them at all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JoeGame:

Hey KingK,

+1 +99999999999999999999999999999999999999
People have been demanding improvemens on MW and Fallen balancing for months now in this thread and since you complain about DW not creating enough revenue anymore you might consider actually doing something about the complaints before pissing the last paying customers off by totally not answering them at all.

Flag Post

Lower quality settings so the graphics can load faster when exploring.

Flag Post
Originally posted by runy12222:

turn on quick transition screen ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by kroner20:

turn on quick transition screen ^^

No… even faster :D

Flag Post

No… even faster :D

How fast do you really want to explore o.O You know, it doesn’t even take a second to go from one mob to the next one…

Flag Post

Fast enough that I don’t have to spend half of the day misting to hit the cap…

Flag Post

Then you don’t have a problem with the image loading time… You have a problem that you don’t lose your energy fast enough, please wait 5sec and I’m sure that Kingk will make a special version for you where you lose 5e every time you explore.

Flag Post

Well there is auto-exploring…