Official Suggestions Thread page 3

7480 posts

Flag Post

here’s a few suggestion on my part, i don’t know if you will like them enough to use it though.
Firstly, remove the kred = gem feature, or just decrease the kred cost and let you earn a gem, say every 5 or 10 lvl ups? That way, people wouldn’t feel frustrated by the fact that many things are ‘locked’ to them.
And you should allow the the encountering of allies chance encounter to list down the allies skills and lvl required, that way it is easier to skip or choose the ally you want to replace.
Dodge/Hit rate should also be classified as a stat/% rate or as stat buffed, example, 1 dex = 0.5% extra dodge or something.
Lastly, stat description needs to be more descriptive, for example, constitution says : increase maximum health. <- exactly by how much?! The description should at least say the percentage added or number. LOL i didnt see this thread.

Flag Post

edit : finally i switched for facebook version. Still have to buy gems but the FB version has more functions like crystals and guilds. You find crystals in chests and you can trade crystals for gems/energy/lp/etc. And guildmates can send you crystals as well.

Flag Post

$200 i could buy a new game for play station

Flag Post
Originally posted by ayumilove:

$200 i could buy a new game for play station

Twice over.

Flag Post

Like other games of type without properties to generate income banked gold should garner a minor interest rate, even if only 2%/day would be better than nothing.

Flag Post

there is something wrong with healing after battles, i did not lose any hp and payed 300coins to heal

Flag Post

its a good game, but using kreds sucks…kongregate’s biggest fail

Flag Post

Suggestion:

Control over pets.
allows user to roughly have a general control.
e.g.
Defensive || Neutral || Offensive

we can choose which of the one we want our pets to be in a battle.

Flag Post

Suggestion:

Mouse over description.
none of stats/items/equipment have clear descriptions.
e.g. Cap of wisdom:+10% fight experience → pvp or mob battle?
or Strength: increase melee attack/equip more items. → max item that a char can equip is 2, 100 str still can only equip a weapon and an armour. its suppose to be “Requirement for equipments”

Flag Post

being able to equip more items does not necessarily mean at the same time.

Flag Post

1. Get rid of the bank deposit fee. Why was the even put in the game? It makes the bank completely worthless.
2. let us view our badges. I got a badge for beating the first town’s story quest but I can not look at my badges anywhere.

Flag Post

You can look at your badges on the quest tab

Flag Post

@John: There must be a fee on the bank so it won’t get completely abused by the players. But an interest rate would also make sense, as someone already pointed out.

Flag Post

1. get rid of deposit fee, give the ones who pay interest or something
2. Balance the energy restoration system, it works like cra*
3. more pet control
4. some place to stash your pets
5. more random encounters, i can count them on one hand: chest, puzzle box, wise man, mushrooms and red girl/imp
6. some way to not be attacked in pvp
7. better stat descriptions (mentioned before)

Flag Post

4 and 6 already exist, though they are gem stuff(bankers guild=2 pet storages and invisibility cloak is no pvp).
also 5 isn’t true though I do agree that more random encounters would be nice(wishing well, gambler, dust merchant, beggar)

Flag Post

Again, a fee is a necessary feature to prevent abuse, but if you’re willing to pay, you can get rid of it for 48 gems anyway. (keep in mind that you can also get a BIG amount of money if you’re high level and use the money feature (12 gems x 4)
I’m also pretty sure that by the end game you will have more money than you can actually use on equips, so you’ll probably just buy stats.

Flag Post

you should be able to check the stats of your pets attack incase you get chance to get another pet but the stats are worse

Flag Post

oh sorry for double posting but you can also alow multiple pets (also do beta testers get something special once the real version is out)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Comett:

I’d rather pay $15/months for UNLIMITED WoW than paying $200 for 1200gems. Think about it dev.

$15 for a month of WoW*

Flag Post

I really don’t get this game anymore.
At first, I liked the whole idea/concept, but after playing for 2 days now (and rushing to lv 22 in the first day), I’ve seen major flaws in the game that just takes the fun out of it.
The items are completely unbalanced in the concept of price/stats/damage on pve/damage on pvp. If you do pve, energy is sure to stop you before you reach the next lv, but if you do pvp, then SP is sure to stop you before you reach the next lv… That’s ok, but you only get more SP from buying an item really expensive, encountering a random event guy that takes half of your money (and you have to hope it’s not saw dust) or coming back the next day. It’s kinda annoying. The feeling it gives you the whole time is: If I just had another SP item I could pvp till next lv, stop waiting 30 mins (per lv) to get more energy and hope for a random encounter because the monsters don’t give as much exp or gold, unless I battle in the area I need SP to kill the monsters (vicious cycle ftw).
Again, the concept is nice, but I get the feeling that I could finish the whole game in a day if it wasn’t for such “features” of the game. I feel like playing for hours a really small game, with a lot of click fest, no real strategy involved and that just looks like an exponential equation, since the only thing that seems to change is the size of the numbers, as you lv.
Maybe it’s because it’s still a Beta game, but I gotta say I got pretty disappointed with this game.

Flag Post

got to level 38. super. boring. grinding. game.

Flag Post

there is something wrong with healing after battles, i did not lose any hp and payed 300coins to heal

perhaps they heal you first then ask for payment (then thats how you did not notice that)

1. Get rid of the bank deposit fee. Why was the even put in the game? It makes the bank completely worthless.

i think thats 1 way to avoid losing more money when you afk (allowing other players online to attack your character while you are offline) I lose around $10,000 coins leaving my character offline f3

6. some way to not be attacked in pvp

buy the invisible cloak (premium item worth 30 gems or so) and you won’t be a target in pvp (player vs player)

I really don’t get this game anymore.
At first, I liked the whole idea/concept, but after playing for 2 days now (and rushing to lv 22 in the first day), I’ve seen major flaws in the game that just takes the fun out of it.
The items are completely unbalanced in the concept of price/stats/damage on pve/damage on pvp. If you do pve, energy is sure to stop you before you reach the next lv, but if you do pvp, then SP is sure to stop you before you reach the next lv… That’s ok, but you only get more SP from buying an item really expensive, encountering a random event guy that takes half of your money (and you have to hope it’s not saw dust) or coming back the next day. It’s kinda annoying. The feeling it gives you the whole time is: If I just had another SP item I could pvp till next lv, stop waiting 30 mins (per lv) to get more energy and hope for a random encounter because the monsters don’t give as much exp or gold, unless I battle in the area I need SP to kill the monsters (vicious cycle ftw).
Again, the concept is nice, but I get the feeling that I could finish the whole game in a day if it wasn’t for such “features” of the game. I feel like playing for hours a really small game, with a lot of click fest, no real strategy involved and that just looks like an exponential equation, since the only thing that seems to change is the size of the numbers, as you lv.
Maybe it’s because it’s still a Beta game, but I gotta say I got pretty disappointed with this game.

i agree with this statement, the only unique thing about this game is the trivia. lack of strategy _"

Flag Post

I, personally, really enjoy this game. It starts out quite easy, but the difficulty ramps up rather quickly. It may even go up just a little bit too quickly, enemy damage/hp does not scale similarly to player damage/hp at all. I originally went with a gunslinger guy, but after level 15 or 20 ish I switched to the knight dude and feel that the extra blocking is far more effective than extra critical chance. Skill point allocation seems a bit rigid as well, but I suppose it works, I actually enjoy it a little. The stat increases at level up, to me, seem grossly overpriced. As do the gem rewards. 5 dollars for 25 is far too much, especially if this is the beta and even more especially if character data will not be saved. I… don’t like the energy system too much, but do understand why it’s there. More random encounters would help to diversify the game, I do rather like the puzzles and math problems even if they are rather simple. Also, I’m using the Priestess as my ally and she is kind of….. dumb. As some others have suggested a ‘defensive’ and ‘aggressive’ setting would be nice. Anyways, sorry to have been rambling, but excellent game, keep up the good work.

Flag Post

Hmm, the servers seems to be unstable, as it’s down for me right now (and laggy earlier). As for the gameplay, there needs to be more things to do as the game progresses. It seems to me like it’s been the same, with the exception of a new quest thrown in here and there (and even those get old fast). Also, it might be helpful if, during training, we’d be shown how much we’d gain by leveling up each stat (like, “+1 constitution would give you +16 HP”; “the next point into Magic will net you +6 max SP”). And as for the invisibility cloak, I guess it was intended as an incentive for people to spend money on your game, but then really, if those who have purchased it aren’t attackable, then doesn’t that make the game kind of one-sided? (He can attack others, but not the other way around?). Doesn’t that just take the fun out of the whole PvP system (not that it’s a developed one, either). Anyways, don’t get me wrong. I do like this game; I just want to see it improve.

Flag Post

So… In this game you can view your pvp enemies chars sheets, knowing their skills etc. The main difference should be on gear, but gear is basically the same.

Funny at begin, playing a new rpg game. But you don’t feel your char, you simply farm over and over some static colored pixel group gettin’ some exp.

World is pretty small but you still would like to make players pay for that ? 50 $ for some pixelated ally ?

ah yeah … my fault… FULL COLOR Pixelated allies.

Game is good. but will never pay for that. And will never rate it over Sonny or Gemcraft Series, because they really rocked me out. And they were free.

You know, sometimes Kreds are good to enjoy something REALLY GOOD, but this " Dream World " of yours is far away from being AT LEAST decent.

A Medium-good FREE game, Becomes a Lower Level Pay Game.
Becoming an Utterly Idiotic Overpayed Game