Official Suggestions Thread page 5

7474 posts

Flag Post

Regen armor is nice, but it’s rare for me to find one with decent stats behind it. As for constitution… I have been increasing that quite a bit, and my hp is pretty good(in Pvp I’m at usually 200+ above everyone else). It’s true I need a new weapon, but that’s going to cost quite a bit. As for skills… I can’t do much with 0 skill points. They run out fast even when you have a lot… Multiclassed slightly to gain extra SP.

The main issue with enraged is they deal nearly as much damage as you do, but have far more HP most of the time. Citron lvl 26 has 2750HP… More than 2x most people that lvl. The other issue is that many enraged enemies decide to crit a ton on me. Crits while enraged HURT.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ExarpOmega:

I’d love to see more payment options to buy gems. I can’t buy Kongregate credits, since I don’t have a credit card or access to paypal, and I’m sure I’m not the only one.
PayByCash would increase your accessibilty a lot, though clickandbuy or a phone option would make me equally happy.

Originally posted by kingk:

Re: Gems/Kreds – The game can be played for free as 99% of the players are currently doing. We are not begging for money and no one is forcing anyone to buy the $200 package.

All other suggestions are being evaluated. Thanks again!

I see a lot of people complain about the cost/availability of gems, and I support the game developer’s side on this. There’s already a free option available, in the form of referals.
But as I stated before, even though I’m willing to pay, I’m unable to with the currently available payment options.
I wish to have one thing clarified: will there be implanted more payment options in the future, or will the accessibility of gems be dependant on the payment options that Kongregate makes available?

Originally posted by KeithWalters:
(I would, however, give up a date with the Girl In Red for a MiniGame city, like Golden Saucer from Final Fantasy 7, where the unit of trade is Energy Points! :) that could be fun.

Besides the suggestions about making new quests available, I like this suggestion a lot. I also share the rest of his oppinion: I don’t want to play for hours at a time, I have enough strain on my time as it is. I see the ability to take a break when energy runs out as a feature, not a restraint. If you really want more energy to play with, there’s already options to increase the limit, or even buy a few points with in game money, so I don’t see this as a big deal.

Oh, and I just thought of something, based on the post above mine:
How about the idea of being able to enchant your own armor? You could buy a new armor yourself, and enchant it with a propperty you want.
Or how about the ability to combine one armor with the ability propperties of a second armor (for a fee)?

Flag Post

I really, really love the math on the chests and puzzles boxes (especially the 4-button minesweeper-like box), and would love to see more like that. Wiseman’s Trivia is great too, even if it’s a bit buggy. As a suggestion, though, I would love to see Girl in Red get a bit UNpissed at me if I avoid her for a while. She just plain attacks me when I see her now..

Flag Post

The skills system is crap as it stands, especially for the Arena. You have to practically waste all of your SP just to win in the Arena a few times.

Flag Post

Here is a suggestion for the Multiplier part of the game to be a little more community oriented!

ARMY BASED EVENTS!

You can have an army of X NCPs invade one of the cities and the community would have to defeat the army in X hours in order to win…

PLayers wishing to participate in the war must pay 1000 gold * their level (Gold goes in the war fund)…

If players win Top 10 Characters with most war kills get rewarded with twice their invested gold and 1 gem each.

If the monster army wins all players participating lose their invested gold…

This would make the community work together a little more and bring a little exitment to the game…

Flag Post

I second that idea, only 1000 gold * level is nothing…
I got like over 200k my level, so it’s less 0.5% of my total. I think 10k your level or 20k*lvl is better, though the gem is nice ^^.

Flag Post

I found this game on Kongregate, then found it on facebook. The facebook version seems more developed with guilds and more options for getting gems. I already spent way too much time levelling here and I don’t want to start again from scratch.

I would like to see the facebook features implemented here and/or a way to transfer characters between facebook and kongregate.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cvJAZ7AV:

I found this game on Kongregate, then found it on facebook. The facebook version seems more developed with guilds and more options for getting gems. I already spent way too much time levelling here and I don’t want to start again from scratch.

I would like to see the facebook features implemented here and/or a way to transfer characters between facebook and kongregate.

About transferring character from Kongregate to Facebook : Facebook don’t/can’t do it.
If it can helps : if you’re below lvl 25-30, switch now.

Flag Post

i have not read through all the suggestions here, but i did a quick skim and did not see this:

Would it be possible to have a hover-over window for skills similar to how equipment displays detailed stats? I realize that almost all the skills are different, but the highest SP skills are not always the best. There are also some skills that are not offensive skills and it is not obviously apparent in some cases.

Nothing too complex would have to be included in the hover over, such as a brief description, or even the actual stats of the skill that you select (IE. Spell power or what the spell does if it is not an offensive skill).

Flag Post

I agree with “more energy” or “no energy at all”m the skillpoints are a problem, too (even for Knights).
Also add a better AI for allies, so they can actually heal you if you need it, or it needs an option that we can control them, OR at least add AI commands like “aggressive”, “defensive”, “healing” etc so they know what to do most of the time.

And I think the PvP cloak doesn’t work quite right, I bought it and was attacked by 5 people or so (before I had it, nobody attacked me, lol).

Another suggestion for allies and the hotel: It really needs an option like “release”, so I can let go allies that I don’t need…. that’s all for now, maybe I will write some more later.. :D

Flag Post

Make Skills do less damage… also decrease skill point spending on each.
Skills should do more than damage or heal, have a reason to use 1 skill over the other besides damage and sp cost.

Pet system improvement… perhaps control of them, having sp costs with them as well.

Different leveling system… something that isn’t so boring in later levels… right now i choose between wasting all my sp in pvp to lvl fast or lvl slow with pvm. perhaps a quest based leveling system would be better, and wouldn’t a lot of code change…

Using Gold to improve weapons (allow them to create a +1 item using gold)

Flag Post

Oh, i forgot… if you would’ve cut out the whole buying crystals system… and maybe just got something going per day and a referal system… you would probably get a lot more hits… that and you could make the game past lvl 25 somewhat interesting to play :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by Trapslick:

Oh, i forgot… if you would’ve cut out the whole buying crystals system… and maybe just got something going per day and a referal system… you would probably get a lot more hits… that and you could make the game past lvl 25 somewhat interesting to play :/

Trapslick, on Kongregate they use the referal system, on FB they use the guild system. Crystals are only on FB. I assume you’re playing on Kong since you post on Kong’s forum!

Flag Post

I think the dual classes should have better class bonuses, mainly because you’re investing more learning points to first tier dual classes than you are to fourth tier pure classes. The bonuses right now just look like they were pulled from the level 20 pure classes, which isn’t really that good of a trade off for the investment.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FiniteParadox:
Originally posted by Gunnarson:

I would suggest that when a new Ally pops up, you have the option to permanently reject that ally; it’s just a waste of turns to have one of those come up time and time again when you already have an ally that you are satisfied with.

Agreed. Took me forever to level to 10 because the puppy showed up FOUR TIMES IN A ROW!

I would dearly like to be able to kick that puppy for some exp.
I’d like to have kennel in which you can keep an example of each type of ally with name, level and happiness, the happiness can decrease normally; tough I’d imagine that the princess would be unhappy to be caged up for too long.

Flag Post

Can you show the Crit rates we have?

Flag Post

I wanna change my skills I wanna to erase skills to change them

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by NHLuffy:

I second that idea, only 1000 gold * level is nothing…
I got like over 200k my level, so it’s less 0.5% of my total. I think 10k your level or 20k*lvl is better, though the gem is nice ^^.

what about: |your lvl|* |your lvl| *1000 ?
for me it would be 34² *1000=1156000 i think that’d be fair…

edit: and the enchantment option would be stupid, everyone would use regeneration for their armor, however upgrading them would be possible, maybe adding attributes to the armor for each lvl of it (not adding more protection!) this way the player had to consider, “do i upgrade my old armor or do i buy a complete new one?”

Flag Post

Ok, I’ve seen quite a few posts about “energy regen = crap!” and stuff like that. But what about the skill bar; y’know, the orange bar going back and forth. As it is, I don’t see a lot of difference between full and almost empty, just some damage. This makes for a lót of heavy-duty senseless clicking. (At least, in my case…) Why not give a small advantage to those who can click on the bar when it’s fully orange. Like a little less damage taken from the opponent. Imho, this would at least improve the interactivity a bit (which isn’t what you’d call staggering in the first place).

Flag Post

I thought badges were supposed to increase your maximum energy ?

I just got the bronze gladiator badge and im still at 40 energy.

Flag Post

You should get 1 skill point every 5 mins or something like that.

Flag Post

@ ninjapao: That’s cheap, you would have like Infinite Skill Points and would completely destroy the meaning of getting fairy dust.

Flag Post

@DragonArcherZ: Nop, when you’re a high lvl, 5 min/SP is expensive, fairy dust would only make you have 100 SP in 1 second rather than 25 SP in 2 Hours

Flag Post

Must be something like pay coins for gems (depends on lvl) and energy restore must be faster(2min per 1 energy)