Official Suggestions Thread

7471 posts

Flag Post

Please post any suggestions you have for the game in this thread. Thanks.

Flag Post

make an offers list on the gems and guardians page….for people that maybe dont have money for kreds :D

Flag Post

Great suggestion, but I do not believe there are any third-party offer providers such as superrewards/offerpal that works Kongregate user base at this point. For now, you can email your friends your invite link (found in home screen) and earn referral gems when they reach level 5.

Flag Post

I’m not sure but maybe a guild system? ingame chat? hm… And maybe something to do when people run out of energy? Just a few things I thought of as soon as I saw this post lol.

Flag Post

i think you should take the energy thing out. it restricts a persons play time, and if you want to keep people interested, you shouldnt make them have to stop playing for no reason. let them continue to progress, just make the ranks higher exp levels and add more ranks

Flag Post
Originally posted by LukeTheFish:

i think you should take the energy thing out. it restricts a persons play time, and if you want to keep people interested, you shouldnt make them have to stop playing for no reason. let them continue to progress, just make the ranks higher exp levels and add more ranks

This.

Flag Post

I wanna chat for a guild,battle,world,and private i also want a message system like mail and friend system and can make alliances with other player can do battles together like 2vs2 or maybe even 3vs3!

Flag Post

Double this.

Flag Post

Another thing, why do you make us waste the energy to fight the Guardian of the Dream for this super special item she supposedly has? She one-shots me for about twice my HP every time. Thanks.

Flag Post

i 1shotted that gaurdian ftw, maybe thats how it has to be done

Flag Post

all i want to remove is energy i rate it 3/5 now if you dont remove it 1 more day it will be 2/5 one more week if dont then 1/5 and remove fav

Flag Post

yeah just upgrade your armour and try to 1shot her back

Flag Post

“all i want to remove is energy i rate it 3/5 now if you dont remove it 1 more day it will be 2/5 one more week if dont then 1/5 and remove fav”

Are you seriously trying to extort someone to make a game shorter for you? Just play it a few times a day, you get all your energy back when you level up.

Maybe a Kreds cost to get infinite/a huge amount of energy?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

yeah the energy system is a pretty good idea and fact there are about 10 things or so that restore it and it would be kinda boring just kinda being able to grind for hours these types of games take time to play and are for people with something called patience this game is cool and yeah the hole sign up for this and get 5 gems or refer your friend to get gems!! GD is right its a fun game the leader board would explode with lifeless noobies and this game is in BETA its a good beta game i like the fact how there is quite a bit to do oh and i got to level 5 without spending all of my energy so yeah and gordon that would be crazy, but on a side note i say spending kreds on refills is kinda stupid. And gordon do you know how hard it is to mode a flash game with online/multiplayer access? oh yes if you don’t fix this in 1 day i will change my rating in fairly wow YOU ALL HAVE TO PATIENCE. List of people that said good ideas/posts:GD_FierceDeity1, kingk, yoshimtu, WeaponsDealer this is a honest post. Oops and Qmoko, heh.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingk:

Please post any suggestions you have for the game in this thread. Thanks.

I think some sort of market system would be interesting, one where people could offer up weapons, armor, potions, etc…for less than market price.
And a way for people to sell Gem Items for coins would be nice, which would tie into the market idea.

Flag Post

Triple This

Flag Post

Clans! And Clan War! Chat, Share Money and items…forums? Also, someway to spend your energy quickly, so if your in a hurry. Maybe if you can put energy into training and every 200 energy you get 1 point on the stat of your choice?

Flag Post

Make an “unequip” button for your stuff. Right now I can’t buy fancier stuff in the shops, even if the selling of an old item would allow me to do so.

Check your trivia – MANY of them are plain wrong.

Flag Post
Originally posted by damian1335:

yeah the energy system is a pretty good idea and fact there are about 10 things or so that restore it and it would be kinda boring just kinda being able to grind for hours these types of games take time to play and are for people with something called patience this game is cool and yeah the hole sign up for this and get 5 gems or refer your friend to get gems!! GD is right its a fun game the leader board would explode with lifeless noobies and this game is in BETA its a good beta game i like the fact how there is quite a bit to do oh and i got to level 5 without spending all of my energy so yeah and gordon that would be crazy, but on a side note i say spending kreds on refills is kinda stupid. And gordon do you know how hard it is to mode a flash game with online/multiplayer access? oh yes if you don’t fix this in 1 day i will change my rating in fairly wow YOU ALL HAVE TO PATIENCE. List of people that said good ideas/posts:GD_FierceDeity1, kingk, yoshimtu, WeaponsDealer this is a honest post. Oops and Qmoko, heh.

Moron. They copyed the energy system from mafia wars and mobsters.

Flag Post

Agreed with the market (specifically selling things for gems). The energy system is fine.

Flag Post

I think you need to double check the answers for some of your trivia questions.

Ladoga is only the largest lake in Europe if you include those parts of Russia west of the Urals. So it’s not wrong as such, but you should include the option to have ‘Vanern’ in Sweden as the correct answer.

There has been more than one real person who has had their head on a Pez dispenser – http://www.snopes.com/history/american/pez.asp

Flag Post
Originally posted by craftsman465:
Originally posted by damian1335:

Moron. They copyed the energy system from mafia wars and mobsters.

Hey idiot he didnt copy the energy system if he did we would be able to level like usal gain 5 points and put into energy and if that happened the game would become ridiculously Easy as hell and that could kill the game plus like i said and what the update said,He cut the energy recharge in half to 3minutes Zynga would never cut the time of energy recharge in half you had to earn special Job bonus items in mafia wars to cut your time of Energy in half so its no where near a Rip Off of Zynga mafiaWars thank you.

Flag Post

I have no real problems with the Energy system as it is at the moment. Instead, I’m finding the difficulty of replenishing your Skill Points really annoying at the moment, as your character is almost rendered useless when you reach Oceana when your Skill Points reach zero. I wouldn’t mind being able to enchange Energy for Skill Points or something like that. Or maybe I should just not fight the strongest area I guess, but it kinda seems the game was designed for you to do so in the way it unlocks these areas.

Flag Post

Maybe take out that power bar when using spells. ive done more damage when getting the bar as low as possible than when getting the bar as high as possible, so its really just a waste of time in my opinion