Official Suggestions Thread page 232

7471 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by longarmofmom:

Idea for a great premium item I think a lot of people would buy – called ICEBOX you would have 5 minutes after first getting genius or heroic (not both) to put it away in ICEBOX to activate at a later time

+1

Flag Post

Idea for a great premium item I think a lot of people would buy – called ICEBOX you would have 5 minutes after first getting genius or heroic (not both) to put it away in ICEBOX to activate at a later time

Great idea, +2!

Flag Post
Originally posted by hell_maker_2943:
Originally posted by azderdhom:

i thought the faction war were meant for lvl85+ so why are u all under lvl 85 complaining? :p
re-read the announcement and saw that faction war 1 was meant for guild with mostly lvl 85 and below :P

Jokes aside, now that we an equipment thats auto-solve puzzles and treasure chest, how about an item that auto-answer
wisemen trivia? :)

Theres no chance of that happening, considering that there is an option to do the wiseman without answering a question. Plus, have you noticed that the premium items come in blocks of four.

Considering both suggestion, get another 3 items suggestion then maybe KingK may implemented it :)
Plus, +1 to above suggestion!

Flag Post

Perhaps a Market to sell your items to other people?

Flag Post

I play this game from Turkey and I need to know the server time, cause i need to know when it is 00:00 for special events. It would be great putting a server clock to main page of game(S1&S2 selection page).

Flag Post

i think its time to raise fallen’s HP a bit on s2. Even if its only 250-500M.

Basically my theory is if fallen spends more time down then up during the day, even moreso during events, then his stats are in need of tweaking.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FollyGuy:

Basically my theory is if fallen spends more time down then up during the day, even moreso during events, then his stats are in need of tweaking.

+1

Flag Post

Can you make it so private messages are not pushed underneath guild notices? Just making it so the newest message appeared at the top regardless of what kind of message it is would be a plus.

Thanks in advance.

Flag Post

Not just for S2, but for S1 as well. The recent fallen died so fast, it felt like it the days when it only had 2 billion.
An increase in health is necessary, as we get stronger, fallen needs more hp.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingasofnow:

Not just for S2, but for S1 as well. The recent fallen died so fast, it felt like it the days when it only had 2 billion.
An increase in health is necessary, as we get stronger, fallen needs more hp.

this. I didn’t have even the time to do 1 run. I know we’re all in a hurry due to easter, but in normal events too it last too short. I’d suggest to raise fallen’s HP up to 12 billions.

Flag Post

Why do people keep on suggesting raising the HP? That’s only a temporary solution, then players get stronger, and we have months of subpar fallens if kingk doesn’t respond immediately. Its about time the fallen just gets put on a timer (2.5 hours up, 3 hours down, repeat) and end all this nonsense.

Flag Post

Okay. a timer does sound better.

Since we already have a 4 day fallen (Faction Wars),
giving it infinite HP and limited up time can work.
Another problem though is that, Greater Fallen is still not going in the hands of those that need/want them.

If kingk will give it infinite HP but, be on a timer to get the xp bonuses, do something about how rewards are given.
No one that needs Greater Fallen can compete to get the #1 spot for a chance at a good drop.

Perhaps, like you do with the bonuses (multiple entries passed down), if the person is carrying Drow or better equipment…Have their weapon reward passed down on the list to the next person that does not have said equipment. To make Greater Fallen still difficult to obtain, give a damage requirement to be put on that list. Say, 400m minimum.

It can be higher even, basically 400m enters you in, and you have to compete not with the monsters at the top…But with others that are in the same position. This could easily make it possible to get Greater Fallen to those that need it. (without hoping for a drop from an mbox that will likely never come)

Flag Post

Fallen has become a problem again! The last one only was up 1/2 hour or so. KingK, why not try something done in horse racing… A handicap!?!!! Have a score based on a players level, abilities, and best equipment. From there either increase or reduce their damage accordingly. It would be a fair solution. Perhaps it would move our “Super-Duper-Uber” players to new areas to conquer then rather than own Fallen. Why not try it in the next expansion/update and see how it works? What’s the worst that can happen? You can go back to the old system like before when that didn’t work out. Or maybe retry the idea of banning players at a level like you did before. Now there are more areas for them to conquer and attack.

Flag Post
Originally posted by yks_007:

I play this game from Turkey and I need to know the server time, cause i need to know when it is 00:00 for special events. It would be great putting a server clock to main page of game(S1&S2 selection page).

If kingk doesn’t feel like adding it, just know that it’s -8:00 (PST).

Flag Post
Originally posted by user10000:
Originally posted by yks_007:

If kingk doesn’t feel like adding it, just know that it’s -8:00 (PST).

There’s that solution or just looking for the daily reset on the guardian page. Which, due to daylights savings, happens at 1am.

Major change needed. The way fallen bonus exp lasts from the time one was killed to the time the next one dies. This same effect should be for faction wars. :)

Flag Post

Don’t remove the bonus until the next war ends…

Honestly, it does not make sense to remove the bonus when we need it most.
Remove our hard earned bonus after the next war ends. So we can use the bonus from the last war, on the current war.

Flag Post

Remove our hard earned bonus after the next war ends. So we can use the bonus from the last war, on the current war.

this. All bonuses end with the defeat of the new boss (war, MS, fallen.) Can’t see why should be different with faction. Also, this is when we *really*need that bonus c:

Flag Post

Also: Allow us to sell dusts for coins… raging a single fallen/faction I get 3/4 each run. And to fully rage, I only need 1. Not to mention that I get lots of free skill points recharge from eggs and dusts from MB too… we should be able to see them for 50% of the dust buy price.

Flag Post

A “Max Energy” Button for auto exploring. When i am in a hurry, i auto explore and it takes a while to press the button 27 times.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nakazawa:

this. All bonuses end with the defeat of the new boss (war, MS, fallen.) Can’t see why should be different with faction. Also, this is when we *really*need that bonus c:

+1

Anyways to not double post i’ll merge it: You should have to have x faction power to count in total faction power. As it stands now a 10k guild can wait for a number of 2k guilds to join one side, and then join the other faction unbalancing things. Correct me if I’m wrong but isnt like 3k and lower faction power guilds basically going to do 0 bosses?

Flag Post
Originally posted by weezyfosheezy:
Originally posted by Nakazawa:

+1

Anyways to not double post i’ll merge it: You should have to have x faction power to count in total faction power. As it stands now a 10k guild can wait for a number of 2k guilds to join one side, and then join the other faction unbalancing things. Correct me if I’m wrong but isnt like 3k and lower faction power guilds basically going to do 0 bosses?

well my guild has less than 3k faction power on s2 and we killed 4 bosses last week. On s1 that would be 1 boss though so i can sorta see your point.

Flag Post

Power should go by number of points you got the previous week…I’d say that would probably be the best predictor of how many you’ll get the next week unless many joined/left your guild.

Also, only Wednesday, you should have to choose whether to join FW1 or FW2. Then on Thursday, the system automatically makes the teams based on what will be the “fairest” matchup

Just my two cents

Flag Post
Originally posted by karibola:

Power should go by number of points you got the previous week…I’d say that would probably be the best predictor of how many you’ll get the next week unless many joined/left your guild.

Yea… there are guilds with high FP that don’t do lots of bosses and guilds with lesser that do.

Flag Post
Originally posted by desmonde:

Keep the faction war are open 24/7. But only during the war phase does it count in the faction wars.

Lol that would be nice, but it would allow way to much leveling and would result in a near infinite mist loop at events given the massive coins u get. I say this because with no equip drops during FW i am making 12-14B and it costs 14.5B to mist

Flag Post

I have thought this for a long time but I never wrote anything… I think and “explore” hotkey would be great.