Official Suggestions Thread page 251

7515 posts

Flag Post

Make it possible to give up on side quests, so if you are a high level and accidentally click on one you can get it off the top of the screen without having to waste hundreds of energy for nothing.

 
Flag Post

How about a little bonus jackpot if we get 4 or 5times in a row same reward from mistery boxes? Would be funny if the jackpot varies with the mb-reward. A bit like a slot-machine reward system.

 
Flag Post

need a confirm prompt for explore button when encountering GoD

 
Flag Post

How about when you explore with no energy left it automatically takes the cost of a mist potion out of the coins you have on hand.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by runy12222:

How about when you explore with no energy left it automatically takes the cost of a mist potion out of the coins you have on hand.

Would be good but some people go till they run out of energy and don’t pay attention because they know that screen pops up. Could end up costing someone billions that they didn’t mean to spend if they’re not watching.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ArcticFoxy78:

make it so u can move item around in ur bank(not inventory), ie i can move the cring/arena passes to the bottom of the bank and keep dusts near the top ect ;-)

+1, magic talisman always seems to go to the bottom and i hate useing dust accidentaly while fighting bosses

 
Flag Post

Add “Friendly PvP” where no coins are taken. No Exp loss if the defending player is defeated when the guilds are hostile or on war.

The main purpose for the mode is for players to get gladiator badge.

When you get defeated, a message will show “ has attacked you and won. (Friendly)” There is no revenge option since it’s Friendly PvP. Nothing is lost.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by KittehLover:

Add “Friendly PvP” where no coins are taken. No Exp loss if the defending player is defeated when the guilds are hostile or on war.

The main purpose for the mode is for players to get gladiator badge.

When you get defeated, a message will show “<playername> has attacked you and won. (Friendly)” There is no revenge option since it’s Friendly PvP. Nothing is lost.

Once you can get into MW, you can get virtually unlimited PVPs

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by dna0008:
Originally posted by KittehLover:

Add “Friendly PvP” where no coins are taken. No Exp loss if the defending player is defeated when the guilds are hostile or on war.

The main purpose for the mode is for players to get gladiator badge.

When you get defeated, a message will show “<playername> has attacked you and won. (Friendly)” There is no revenge option since it’s Friendly PvP. Nothing is lost.

Once you can get into MW, you can get virtually unlimited PVPs

yea i went from 400 pvp wins to 10k thx to MW. And nothing was taken from the other player.

Also add a bonus damage in proportion to forum post haha

 
Flag Post

When you use fairy dust with full sp, add a confirm message for when i accidentally hit use twice.

 
Flag Post

class skill books. Work like ally skill books, but enchance a class.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by weezyfosheezy:

class skill books. Work like ally skill books, but enchance a class.

but…but..if it worked like Ally Skill Books…then it would seldom work:)

 
Flag Post

Rare enchant potion/book/whatever that can boost your weap/armor by +1.

E.g. I use this epot/book/whatever on my drow staff of agility plus 2, and it becomes a drow staff of agility plus 3.

Of course it would be a rare drop (1% from MB/chest) and would have few % of success

 
Flag Post

While I don’t have a problem in my current guild with boss hogs, several of my past guilds have had their fair share.

I have a suggestion to help eliminate boss hogs: If you hit say Gwyne within 1,000 damage over 4,000,000 you get 50% more xp. This would give incentive to leave plenty of room for other guildmates to hit and reduce the selfishness which is boss hogs.

Example:

Gwyne 4,000,000 to 4,001,000 get 50% more xp
4,000,000 on the nose 10x xp <——— would be awesome as very hard to do anyway

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by claytonde:

While I don’t have a problem in my current guild with boss hogs, several of my past guilds have had their fair share.

I have a suggestion to help eliminate boss hogs: If you hit say Gwyne within 1,000 damage over 4,000,000 you get 50% more xp. This would give incentive to leave plenty of room for other guildmates to hit and reduce the selfishness which is boss hogs.

Example:

Gwyne 4,000,000 to 4,001,000 get 50% more xp
4,000,000 on the nose 10x xp <——— would be awesome as very hard to do anyway

Maybe the extra exp if it’s within a % amount above 10%. Like, 10% is 6mil for neo, more exp for hitting within 6,060,000. Though this would discourage people who are the highest in their guild from fighting things only they can see, knowing one boss down they’ll have help and be able to get more exp per damage through the lower boss.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Nakazawa:

Rare enchant potion/book/whatever that can boost your weap/armor by +1.

E.g. I use this epot/book/whatever on my drow staff of agility plus 2, and it becomes a drow staff of agility plus 3.

Of course it would be a rare drop (1% from MB/chest) and would have few % of success

+1 just that everyone who is very active would have +9 in a couple of month which isnt a bad thing :). The 90% transfer rate is insane when you get a decent amount of enchants especially for parallel movements and this would fix it (^_^).

Maybe make it so you can smelt a higher weapon into your current weapon for a plus 1 as long as it is more powerful then your current (ench=plus 3 plus extended) so a ench 6=agi 9 as they are about the same. This would stop everyone from having a plus 9 (keep it special) and make it so if you get a better weapon at least you get something out of it.

 
Flag Post

Sigh, im sure many MANY people have suggested this, but LOWER chance of alien gear and crystal gear for 90+ players, Don’t remove because then it will be to easy to get items we want, but please lower it, in the last 500 Mbs i have had (brand new level 90 player) i have had over 100 alien bits. thats a 1 in 5 chance that i’ve got one. its a joke

 
Flag Post

Alright, probably been suggested but, a in game guild chat. Doesn’t need to be global or anything, just for the members in a guild. That way people on s2 can be in a chat together. Because some people in my s2 guild are in their s1 guild chat so they cannot communicate. It would be nice.

Also, when someone submits an application to a guild. There should be a area to write something about themselves. Like 130 characters why you want to join the guild or something. Just a little information so you know who you are letting into your guild.

 
Flag Post

Victory taunts would be nice in pvp. It’s more fun to say something to your opponent when you win rather than when you lose. Not that the death quote should be removed, just that a victory quote should be added.

-Takeyo

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ROOTBEERGUT:

Alright, probably been suggested but, a in game guild chat. Doesn’t need to be global or anything, just for the members in a guild. That way people on s2 can be in a chat together. Because some people in my s2 guild are in their s1 guild chat so they cannot communicate. It would be nice.

Also, when someone submits an application to a guild. There should be a area to write something about themselves. Like 130 characters why you want to join the guild or something. Just a little information so you know who you are letting into your guild.

+1

 
Flag Post

We need to be able to increase Guild vault space. maybe as well as having the improvements towards Guild level, have another section for improving bank space, which can only be seen when your guild is void +10, has 10 upgrade, 250bil for each, adds 1 bank space each time.

So total after buying all the ‘bank improvements’ would be 30 spaces same as our personal banks now…

 
Flag Post

A counter on mothership, faction boss, etc that tells you either how many hits you have made or when you are about to get the 250k attack.

 
Flag Post

16Bil mothership badge.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by EvoPixie:

16Bil mothership badge.

Too many people who can’t cap or can but don’t have the time too.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by EvoPixie:

We need to be able to increase Guild vault space. maybe as well as having the improvements towards Guild level, have another section for improving bank space, which can only be seen when your guild is void +10, has 10 upgrade, 250bil for each, adds 1 bank space each time.

So total after buying all the ‘bank improvements’ would be 30 spaces same as our personal banks now…

+1, really need vault space!

Originally posted by Nightsworn:

A counter on mothership, faction boss, etc that tells you either how many hits you have made or when you are about to get the 250k attack.

+1, would help a lot!