Official Suggestions Thread page 275

7487 posts

Flag Post

How about every Void+10 guild gets a guild-wide Bank Vault where all players can store coins. Then the guild would get a 1% exp bonus for every trillion coins that is stored. Players could withdraw coins, but would need GM or GO permission. This would be a good money dump other than mist for higher level players that allows everyone to contribute. The exp bonus could be reduced if too much money is taken out.

Flag Post

This probably has been suggested before, but I would like to see some variation to Fallen’s starting hit points. I could envision that this could be set up as a inverse relationship to the time it takes to fell Fallen. For example, if it takes 400 minutes to fell Fallen, then a future Fallen would have only 2B hit points. Likewise, if it takes 20 minutes to fell Fallen, then the future Fallen would have 8B. Cap the ranges between 2 and 8 B, and put a lag of one cycle to both avoid abuse and give those individuals who grinded on a long Fallen a bonus of longer duration.

I can’t see how this would take much more than one or two lines of code. I know the fallen length is a stored variable as I have seen it displayed inadvertently when hitting the Fallen right as it goes down.

Flag Post

I would like to be able to sell gear on black market. It would have to be extended of course like all the gear on the BM. It would also have to be fallen or higher. It bothers me when someone gets a DW armor that is not as good or is equal to the one they have so they have to sell it for a small sum <5bil. A Dream World Armor of ________ +9 could sell for up to 2tril. The seller would receive 75% of the total sale value. You would only be able to sell 1 item per day. Once posted noone would be able to tell the difference between that and a randomly generated item.

EDIT: If purchased with gems however the seller would receive only the current coin value not the gems.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sjbdcb711:

I would like to be able to sell gear on black market. It would have to be extended of course like all the gear on the BM. It would also have to be fallen or higher. It bothers me when someone gets a DW armor that is not as good or is equal to the one they have so they have to sell it for a small sum <5bil. A Dream World Armor of ________ +9 could sell for up to 2tril. The seller would receive 75% of the total sale value. You would only be able to sell 1 item per day. Once posted noone would be able to tell the difference between that and a randomly generated item.

EDIT: If purchased with gems however the seller would receive only the current coin value not the gems.

I only see 1 problem with doing that. It’s not really a big deal, but yeah… It would enable people to get even more coins than they already get. The coins would become even less of an issue, it would make it so that they can get infinite amount of coins. All you need is 2 players with decent amount of coins and gems to start with, 1 crappy item like fallen bow of wisdom +4 and then some patience. First does 1 of the players put up this crappy item on the market so the other one can bid on it with all it’s money, just for example let’s say 4t coins. Then when he has bid those 4t coins then does he also buy that item with gems let’s say 3 times. With the 75% revenue then will the other player get 12t coins. And now all they have to do is let the other person do the same. Now they have earned another 8t each out of those 4t coins the first one bid. Oh and the reason it’s a crappy extended fallen item is to lower the gem cost.

Oh well, TL;DR No, just simply no…

Flag Post

a class that takes into account both magic power and attack.

Flag Post

Ok then omark. I see your point and I agree. If it was purchased with gems you would get no revenue because it stays on the market. The only revenue received is the final coin payment.

Flag Post

Could still be exploited… *cough*BM trolls*cough*. The ones putting the items up for auction could get other people to raise the price for the items.

Flag Post

I just wrote out a reply reinforcing that it wouldn’t be a great idea to let players market things, making the economy even worse than it is now, stopping people who play a lot having to back up their bank amounts by gemming energy etc…

Then I remembered the 3x DW Enchanted+9 sticks, and the couple of +9 armours sitting in my bank, along with my constantly pitiful low bank balance, so… awesome idea, make it so!! ;)

Flag Post

1. Premium item with small chance to survive a KO hit from a boss(Omega Blast, Super WMD etc).
2. When a allies skill reaches 21 for every x books failed the percentage goes up.

Flag Post

Please let the Black Market be accessed at the Demon Gates, Alien Portal, Mystic Wonders and Isendel. (And Atlantis?)

A couple of older suggestions:
- The exchange of keys for other stuff like orbs, Alien Portal openers, Mine keys (or maps), Isendel tickets, Fallen?, Atlantis?;
- An Oracle, perhaps accessed via guild the Guild tab, that gives information about all bosses: Demon Gates, Alien Portal, Invasion, Mine, Isendel, Fallen, Mystic Wonders, Faction Wars and Atlantis.

Edit: Added Demon Gates for another place to access the Black Market. (Yes, we need to care for all the level 50 players.)

Flag Post

You forgot the most important place of them all… Demon gates…

Flag Post

I suggest energy to take less than 4 minutes to recharge. Maybe something like 2 minutes, so we don’t have to stop playing all the time. Even if it were 3 minutes, I’d be happier.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lost_sinner:

I suggest energy to take less than 4 minutes to recharge. Maybe something like 2 minutes, so we don’t have to stop playing all the time. Even if it were 3 minutes, I’d be happier.

4 min never going to change been suggested so many times. It keeps the 10k+ mob killers/week gemmin E every now and then. Still a business :)

Flag Post

New end game.

Reaching lvl 100 gives you 2 options:
Keep lvl 100, no changes.

Or move back to lvl 1, keep all other stuff like stats etc.. To make this more attractive give the option to pick 1 perm buff. (for example +5% attack / +5% xp bonus / +5% defence). And new grinding fest to lvl 100 it is :P

options:
- this new lvl 1 is higher ranked than a lvl 100.
- this new lvl 1-99 is new color in ranking, but lower ranked than a lvl 100. (so in the end you will see different colors in ranking, some slow green, and new fast ones with other colors, i suggest fluffy pink).
- Add here whatever you can think about to expand life time.

(edit: I wrote this bc ranking based on FW points is just plain stupid)

Flag Post

I think not every reward should be a bonus exp or everything will be pointless.
We need something different.

Flag Post
Originally posted by desmonde:

Putting your items in the BM aint ever gonna happen, mainly because if you put an attractive +9 item in the bm and it sells for over 100bil …Hello, mist loop anyone! (even if only 1 item a day)

Also, these dodgy folk with alts would just use it as a way to transfer coins to their main. Mist loop again!!

But those coins would come from someone, so the total amount of coins and misting does not change. The seller can mist more, but the buyer can mist much less.

It could work well, with some restrictions:

• The sold item appears at a random time during the next week (=> you cannot time it, to give an item to a certain person)
  • Only 10% of the buy price is transferred to the seller (=> not really useable for coin transers)
  • You can only buy items from sellers that have the same level (or within a small range) (=> not a large difference in the coins available to seller / receiver)
  • The item loses all enhances
  • perhaps You can only sell good items (e.g. guardian, scoped, enchanted) ( => there will be an actual bidding)
Originally posted by Avalokitesvara:

I think not every reward should be a bonus exp or everything will be pointless.
We need something different.

Not sure why a reward is needed, but gear is always nice.

Like a dream world staff+9

Flag Post

instead of bonus crit rate on scoped guns, make it pierce defense for a certain % depending on the weapon level just like the bonus spell damage goes up for enchanted staves…

Flag Post
Originally posted by SCAVENGER09:

instead of bonus crit rate on scoped guns, make it pierce defense for a certain % depending on the weapon level just like the bonus spell damage goes up for enchanted staves…

Extra critical rate from “scoped” attribute goes over the normal max. overcrit, providing more damage. No point to change that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vusa:

New end game.

Or move back to lvl 1, keep all other stuff like stats etc.. To make this more attractive give the option to pick 1 perm buff. (for example +5% attack / +5% xp bonus / +5% defence). And new grinding fest to lvl 100 it is :P

options:
- this new lvl 1-99 is new color in ranking, but lower ranked than a lvl 100. (so in the end you will see different colors in ranking, some slow green, and new fast ones with other colors, i suggest fluffy pink).

I really like this idea. Mainly because it’s been tried out in another game and achieved success. What motivates me to play this game is to level and chat with guild mates. Once someone gets to 100, I’d imagine the game gets incredibly boring and they usually just stay for the guild. Another grind fest to 100 but with benefits would be very nice. Except rather then them keeping all their stats, which would be crazy since they’d be monsters, they should get to keep bought LP and when they reach a certain level…Say level 100 again, they get back all their LP from the original grind to 100. (in addition to their new stats)

-There is a badge awarded for getting to 100 again
-Separate ranking for the ‘Ascended Players’ (A new player that logs on into the game and sees a bunch of lower levels at the top would be too confused)
-Gems earned from the original grind will also be kept
-New Zone Only for the Ascended an elite area for those that completed the first grind
-More xp bonuses for both original and ‘new’ grind to motivate players to level to 100 and beyond
-Exclusive premium items, allies, new weapons, armors, etc.
-Not just in rankings but name is colored everywhere
-Ascended players get to beta test new updates before anyone else (doubt we would ever get to do this)
-Conquerors Ring: an energy and attack ring that also gives entrance to Isendel with 1e cost awarded at 93 from an mbox drop that would otherwise be the Dream World ring but in Ascended mode is the Conquerors Ring
Well sorry for quoting a long post and posting a lot myself but I really feel that something like this is needed for Dream World. The level 100s have no need to really worry about things like experience boosts or energy. Something to keep them entertained and feel they can be rewarded for staying in the game for so long would be nice.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingasofnow:
Originally posted by Vusa:

New end game.

options:

I really like this idea. Mainly because it’s been tried out in another game and achieved success. What motivates me to play this game is to level and chat with guild mates. Once someone gets to 100, I’d imagine the game gets incredibly boring and they usually just stay for the guild. Another grind fest to 100 but with benefits would be very nice. Except rather then them keeping all their stats, which would be crazy since they’d be monsters, they should get to keep bought LP and when they reach a certain level…Say level 100 again, they get back all their LP from the original grind to 100. (in addition to their new stats)

-There is a badge awarded for getting to 100 again
-Separate ranking for the ‘Ascended Players’ (A new player that logs on into the game and sees a bunch of lower levels at the top would be too confused)
-Gems earned from the original grind will also be kept
-New Zone Only for the Ascended an elite area for those that completed the first grind
-More xp bonuses for both original and ‘new’ grind to motivate players to level to 100 and beyond
-Exclusive premium items, allies, new weapons, armors, etc.
-Not just in rankings but name is colored everywhere
-Ascended players get to beta test new updates before anyone else (doubt we would ever get to do this)
-Conquerors Ring: an energy and attack ring that also gives entrance to Isendel with 1e cost awarded at 93 from an mbox drop that would otherwise be the Dream World ring but in Ascended mode is the Conquerors Ring
Well sorry for quoting a long post and posting a lot myself but I really feel that something like this is needed for Dream World. The level 100s have no need to really worry about things like experience boosts or energy. Something to keep them entertained and feel they can be rewarded for staying in the game for so long would be nice.

Liking it, liking it :P

This is only a minor suggestion (probably a crappy one), but like maybe add a repair system to your equipment? You know, like your gear would have durability and as you fight mobs and stuff it will decrease. The amount of coins needed to repair your gear would depend on the level, rarity, no. of enhances, etc. of your gear. I think this would be a great way to use your coins instead of just storing them in the bank, especially for level 90+ players.
Repairing your gear at the armoury seems appropriate enough, eh? :D

And how about have full set of armour, as in a helmet, gloves, boots… this could probably entice previous players, or like those high-level players, to play again. This is just a rough idea. Feel free to expand it in your own ways :)

Flag Post

An easier way to sell Books, without going to a store…..

If we’re not allowed a sell option on them as they drop, maybe a ‘Sell’ button on the pop up you get to after clicking on ‘use’?

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingasofnow:

But please remove some of the exp boosts for this mode or they’ll get to lv100 in a blink.

Flag Post

Why remove some of the exp boosts? And why remove the stats? o.O They should keep their stats and also their wep (in some way, maybe putting the same amount of the enhances on an equivalent fallen weapon). Just think about it, why the hell would someone like Wasabi want to access this new mode? He has crazy high stats that he has paid a pretty nice amount for. There’s absolutely nothing in it for him to enter the new mode if he loses his stats… But then again, why would any level 100 want to get rid of all they have worked/paid for.

And then for the exp boost, don’t decrease the boosts. If you want to mess with the boosts then I suggest giving another boost for going into the new mode. It will still take them a good amount of time to reach level 100. And then they could redo it all if they want to. Having a system like this would enable people to never have to worry about never being able to gain exp anymore. Reaching level 100 is not an easy thing, especially not with some bonuses removed…

With that said I think that this is an excellent thing if it could be implemented. It works like in CoD with the prestige-system. So yeah, if I were to vote for something to be implemented in the game then is this my clear 2nd choice (my 1st choice is a level 96+ pb so yeah… ;)).

Flag Post
Originally posted by DB10:

An easier way to sell Books, without going to a store…..

If we’re not allowed a sell option on them as they drop, maybe a ‘Sell’ button on the pop up you get to after clicking on ‘use’?

But why would you sell it in the first place? o.O

Flag Post

‘Cause what’s the point in training allies you never use? I have my EP, Valk and Huntress at 25/25/25 and have had for a very long time. So yeah, instead of training worthless allies such as Alien Lord then it’s better to sell the books.