Official Suggestions Thread page 276

7477 posts

Flag Post

‘Cause what’s the point in training allies you never use? I have my EP, Valk and Huntress at 25/25/25 and have had for a very long time. So yeah, instead of training worthless allies such as Alien Lord then it’s better to sell the books.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vusa:

New end game.

Reaching lvl 100 gives you 2 options:
Keep lvl 100, no changes.

Or move back to lvl 1, keep all other stuff like stats etc.. To make this more attractive give the option to pick 1 perm buff. (for example +5% attack / +5% xp bonus / +5% defence). And new grinding fest to lvl 100 it is :P

options:
- this new lvl 1 is higher ranked than a lvl 100.
- this new lvl 1-99 is new color in ranking, but lower ranked than a lvl 100. (so in the end you will see different colors in ranking, some slow green, and new fast ones with other colors, i suggest fluffy pink).
- Add here whatever you can think about to expand life time.

(edit: I wrote this bc ranking based on FW points is just plain stupid)

Kind of like ascending in anti idle the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by omark96:

‘Cause what’s the point in training allies you never use? I have my EP, Valk and Huntress at 25/25/25 and have had for a very long time. So yeah, instead of training worthless allies such as Alien Lord then it’s better to sell the books.

I’d quite like to be able to use the books to club them about the head, and ‘untrain’ them… I’d steal all EPs heal from her.

Flag Post

Uhm… kinda odd suggestion, I know that if you run kill imp enough times then you can accept quests from Girl in Red again… Maybe make a counter to know how many times you have to kill imp to be friendly again….

Ie.) I killed Girl in Red 263 times so the meter would show -263 and would go down every time I killed imp and the meter would go up every time I killed her.

Flag Post

Dont you remember GiR’s quest take a lot more energy to complete, and you have to kill the imp the same amount of GiR kills as well

Originally posted by halo0000:

Uhm… kinda odd suggestion, I know that if you run away from girl in red enough times then you can accept quests from her… Maybe make a counter to know how many Girl in Reds you have to run away from to be friendly again….

Ie.) I killed Girl in Red 263 times so the meter would show -263 and would go down every time I ran away and would go up every time I killed her.

Flag Post

Make beggar not to drop lvl50ish gear anymore if we give her too much coins, for example 1b by an accident. Rather get 4e from her all the time.

Flag Post

please put bank storage to 60

Flag Post

replace alien gear, ally skill books, and dusts with coins in mystery boxes!

Flag Post
Originally posted by DeathStryke:

replace alien gear, ally skill books, and dusts with coins in mystery boxes!

And tada! The system that already allows people to mist loop just got even better at doing so. Nope, the shit items are there for a reason and they are going to stay there too.

Flag Post

“the shit items are there for a reason and they are going to stay there too.”

You wrote that about yourself? Boo.

Flag Post

Originally posted by Vusa:
New end game.
Reaching lvl 100 gives you 2 options:
Keep lvl 100, no changes.
Or move back to lvl 1, keep all other stuff like stats etc.. To make this more attractive give the option to pick 1 perm buff. (for example +5% attack / +5% xp bonus / +5% defence). And new grinding fest to lvl 100 it is :P
options:
- this new lvl 1 is higher ranked than a lvl 100.
- this new lvl 1-99 is new color in ranking, but lower ranked than a lvl 100. (so in the end you will see different colors in ranking, some slow green, and new fast ones with other colors, i suggest fluffy pink).
- Add here whatever you can think about to expand life time.
(edit: I wrote this bc ranking based on FW points is just plain stupid) i love this idea it will be great foor level 100 in s1 and s2

Flag Post

i really think you should put consitution pills in to the game cause theres really no other way of getting it eept armor or saving alot of lp :L

Flag Post
Originally posted by simaster1221:

i really think you should put consitution pills in to the game cause theres really no other way of getting it eept armor or saving alot of lp :L

get much other pills, then restat, and put some on con too…

Flag Post

con pills would suck for a mage…here’s a pill now you hit less congratz!

Flag Post

Customising and redefining hotkeys?

Flag Post

Some additions to update:
-If the GM can no longer log on, automatically boot them out of guild and transfer GM title
-Mystic build phase is on longer than 3 days? Force start.
-Fallen not dying? After a certain amount of time has passed, Hp drops automatically by 100m every 10 minutes

Edit: Must be at least 3 mystics up for a force start.

Flag Post
Originally posted by simaster1221:

only for sword and gun class

Flag Post
Originally posted by weezyfosheezy:

con pills would suck for a mage…here’s a pill now you hit less congratz!

I don’t see how that would suck assuming that the addition of con pills doesnt reduce the chance for other pills… more chance for free LP that you would just prem restat away after a period of time… pill chance would go from 1/6 to even more.

Flag Post

Actually it is a good game, but even I am a sage, I am just feel that gunner is very lame compare with those class, it will be tough on PVP, but mostly the gunner is not very good on leveling , damaging. I really hope that gunner skills can be more powerful, or add some variable factors like Big Bang can occurs anti-armor 10% def. in 50% sucessfull rate. It is just very boring that top ten players contains 7 sage 3 blade or 10 sage or 9 sage 1 blade…etc, at least occur some way to strengthen them on next update….

Flag Post

a sage can have the same defense as gunner or sword but a sword cant have as many power attack than sage…thats lame

Flag Post
Originally posted by fishjuice:

a sage can have the same defense as gunner or sword but a sword cant have as many power attack than sage…thats lame

quickness does more then armor or ring enchants. Kari did the experiment long ago. Kari had more defense then des but since des had more of quickness his damage reduction was vastly greater.

And your analogy means that mage did much more work to get that defense then the sword did, who is to say a sword cant have more power given the greater amount of stats. Also remember 1 attack=~ 0.7 magic power when it comes to damage calculation.

Only differentiation it seems to me is battle fatigue that hurt and maybe talisman as a sword never maxes theirs but gun and staff can.

Flag Post

Please allow for a very small chance that extended items can go beyond +9 or with some other special attribute, and don’t make them them available in the black market. The best gear seems to be too easily attainable, and having at least a very rare chance of really good items at least gives some hope for those players grinding away.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 89cents:

Please allow for a very small chance that extended items can go beyond +9 or with some other special attribute, and don’t make them them available in the black market. The best gear seems to be too easily attainable, and having at least a very rare chance of really good items at least gives some hope for those players grinding away.

What? Easily obtainable? Are you out of your mind? .

Flag Post

sword’s tali hits upon death of the player. Think that would help even things out

Flag Post
Originally posted by DeathStryke:
Originally posted by 89cents:

What? Easily obtainable? Are you out of your mind? .

Yes, I must be out of my mine. Look at the gear of anyone who puts a decent amount of effort into this game. Look at the top 100. If you don’t find what you want, then buy it off the BM. I’m just asking for a new tier of gear that is much harder to obtain to make itemization more interesting.