Official Suggestions Thread page 278

7503 posts

Flag Post

how many mobs did you kill vidiot? Some people in this game have maintained a 15k mob kills per week for years. If you are just using natural E and not misting a lot I wouldnt expect anyone to level much in the mid 80s.

Also DW is one of the easiest games to level from what I’ve until the very late levels where exponential growth goes outta control (im 97 lot of experience needed to level)

LP for leveling is so small because the LP gained from gaining pills is so massive (2k lp/relevant pill for me) and if you explore enough you can get dozens per week

Flag Post
Originally posted by weezyfosheezy:

how many mobs did you kill vidiot? Some people in this game have maintained a 15k mob kills per week for years. If you are just using natural E and not misting a lot I wouldnt expect anyone to level much in the mid 80s.

Also DW is one of the easiest games to level from what I’ve until the very late levels where exponential growth goes outta control (im 97 lot of experience needed to level)

LP for leveling is so small because the LP gained from gaining pills is so massive (2k lp/relevant pill for me) and if you explore enough you can get dozens per week

Trust me. I do everything it takes in the game except wiz
on a spark plug.

Mobs won 99049

Flag Post

99049 is what we like to call not alot of playing. If your new then remember this game is over 3 years old so the level plateau has been raised alot of times.

Also if you’ve played for more then 2 months that is not a fast rate, it may be a lot of work according to you, but according to the gen pop of DW it isnt.

Flag Post

Not sure if this was mentioned before
But in atlantis, is it possible to use the beggar lady the same way as we use wells in fallen/fw/and the mine?
Idea is to give her 1B and then you will receive a message saying " The beggar thank you for your donation and leads you thru a secret passage that takes you closer to atlantis"

I am lvl 96, and i dont do atlantis because it is a waste of E and less exp than anything else around me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by weezyfosheezy:

99049 is what we like to call not alot of playing. If your new then remember this game is over 3 years old so the level plateau has been raised alot of times.

Also if you’ve played for more then 2 months that is not a fast rate, it may be a lot of work according to you, but according to the gen pop of DW it isnt.

LOL! Newbie I ain’t. I was playing this train wreck when it was in beta.
I play it because my friends play it, plus DW just sort of grew on me.

Which means DW isn’t 100% bad. Just needs work.

Flag Post

Vidiot, from your badges, you solved your 5th puzzle in Feb of 2010 & hit level 51 in April 2010. It taking you 3 years to get to 84 is all about how much you play.

99,000 mobs in 1,096 days = 90 mobs per day, not even the 360 max natural Energy you earn.

Flag Post

Can the restriction for guild applications for the last 24 hours of invasion be lifted?
The game has changed a tiny bit from the time this measure was useful.

Flag Post

mist loop AE

Flag Post

What does preventing people over lv55 from joining guilds in the last 24 hours of invasion has to do with mist loop AE?

Flag Post

I’m not really sure if your 2 posts have anything at all to do with each other. However I don’t know if he meant AE or AI… Oh well…

Flag Post

yea they are separate, anyways the ability to lock an item into position of the inventory. I hate how for some reason everything I get goes into slot 1

Flag Post

That’s easily fixable by never storing/using anything from the slot 1. The new items will always end up in the last spot where something was used. For example, if you use a fairy dust from slot 4 then will the next item appear in slot 4 and if you bank a mb from slot 1 you will get your next item in slot 1. So to solve your problem just bank all your items and then take them out one after another in the order you want them to be in.

Flag Post

Two suggestions that apply to the few people that have level capped or will cap in the future (regardless of if the update brings a cap raise or not)

1. Have the cap lvl (currently 100) be treated as lvl.5% instead of lvl.0%. It sucks to lvl only to lose 20-30k off of you atk because all the bosses lvl increased but your lvl relative to them never can. While this is ok for lvls before cap because you can build it back up as you work towards next lvl once you cap it serves as a permanent mini-nerf to you dmg because you are stuck at .0%.

Another option would be to not have bosses lvl higher than what they would be for a person that is 1 lvl before cap. Either way there should be a slight dmg boost against bosses when someone caps not a reduction.

2. When lvl capped genius should not be a mbox drop since it is of no use to a capped player. It should be a simple if/case statement to replace the genius drop with heroic for people that have capped.

These may not seem like a huge deal since there are only 10 current capped players (15 if you count those that could legitimately hit 100 by end of this week if they try) but if cap does not increase with update it will become a bigger problem with time. Even if cap does increase people will eventually cap again and run into the issue all over again.

When motivation to play starts to slip for people that have lvl capped there really is no excuse to have simple oversights in planning punish them.

Flag Post

Thx omark it worked to fix my inventory

DMH

1)great idea cappers shouldnt be hindered in anyway it takes a lot to get up there
2)Another thing that should be implemented

Flag Post

In guild tab: another mini tab showing the % of rage/hp remaining on a boss in mines/isendal. Also showing your guilds fw score and the current bosses hp remaining in fw. How many mystic stones your guild has too.

Flag Post

It made sense to converge the classes somewhat for balancing – always giving swords more block and mages more damage is what got them out of balance at higher levels – but it would have been nice if the adjustment included some block for mages given the prevalence of one hit bosses

Flag Post

The quest that makes players contribute damage to Poseidon for the reward is a great idea. Why not implement it to Fallen as well? It would ease the issue of fallen not dying.

Edit: In fact…Making it even more for them, say 400m. Since the cap has not been increased even though there is a smaller number of players at 94 and below every few weeks.

Flag Post

I’d like an item you buy with gems (stays in the area with the gauntlets/cloak/all that fun stuff so it doesn’t take up an inventory space) that makes it free to go to isendel (no coins/no energy)… it would get Playmage some gems and it’d save me energy so i’d pay 34 gems for it?… and i could get rid of my crystal ring finally

Flag Post

Please add Black Market to Demon Gates just for convienience.

Flag Post

I think there should be a “Custom” button for buying Mist Potions. I really hate it when I don’t want max Mist Potions, so I have to either not mist or just keep clicking Use 1. It gets kinda annoying. :/

Originally posted by vomit198:

In guild tab: another mini tab showing the % of rage/hp remaining on a boss in mines/isendal. Also showing your guilds fw score and the current bosses hp remaining in fw. How many mystic stones your guild has too.

2nd’d!

Flag Post

It could easily be solved with a “buy 10” option or a “buy [box to inser number]” option.

Flag Post

Not really a good solution to the problem, but at least it will let you mist only the amount you want. Go to the healer type in the amount of coins needed for a mist potion on a calculator. Then multiply that by the amount of potions you want. Then copy that into your bank and take out the exact amount of coins you need. As I said, not really a good solution, but if you really need to mist only an exact amount of energy then this is the only thing you can do atm.

Flag Post

Ability to rename allies permanently. Even if gems. Please.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I’d love a “use” button for mbox, epot, and book while still in the bank.