Official Suggestions Thread page 279

7478 posts

Flag Post

I’d love a “use” button for mbox, epot, and book while still in the bank.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DeathStryke:

Make new boss with 10m hp or so, which drops pre-enhanced positron gear for lvl78+ players, first 3 spots with 100% ext chance.

+1 (^_~) but 78 may be too late game

Flag Post

Could we have an event that gives us free heals from GoD?

Flag Post
Originally posted by peeder807:

Could we have an event that gives us free heals from GoD?

“b” puts your coins in the bank “c” goes back to battle screen. Takes less then a half a second to bank your coins and get on with killing. The guardian cant take anything if there is nothing to take

Flag Post

Please allow 95+ to get Positron from Poseidon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingasofnow:

Please allow 95+ to get Positron from Poseidon.

rather lvl81

Flag Post
Originally posted by pacioli:

I’d love a “use” button for mbox, epot, and book while still in the bank.

+1

Flag Post

With the current Hell update, it seems like Atlantis dies too slow, since noone is really hitting. Please either;

1. lower Poseidon’s HP to 8b, or;
2. raise damage cap to 1.25b

That could balance it out a bit.

Flag Post

On guild stats could there a guild ranking? It saves time look for a guilds ranking when they are lower than rank 50, and if you are under rank 500 you can know what your guild’s ranking is.

Flag Post

…well…

Everyone in the world that saw my suggestions in the back of the forum or saw my Anti-Idle Suggestions; would be BAD to see me posting here… But i will post.

My idea is simple.
After the Final row of common skills, it starts relying in classes. they are KILOMETERS from each other.
Example.
Gun has the most separated skills.
Living Anatomy: 36;
Attack Unending: 45.
But AFTER Attack Unending, it skyrockets so fast!
Big Bang: 60
Endless Nova: 90!

Not only with gun, but all of them have THIS issue.

Firstly, you shouldn’t limit skills to classes or rare items.
Then, 30 levels make it becomes to far from each other, both to skills AND classes. 20 STILL is acceptable(but ONLY for classes.).

Gun:
Post-game skills:

55: Thousand Needles
You charge your gun with the pointiest ammo you saw and shot them like needles from a cactus until there wasn’t nothing. the enemy will take various days taking all those ammo from his body.

65: Big Bang
You already know the speech.

75: Fireworks
you take a rocket-bullet, shoot the enemy in the skies, blow a giant firework with the power of a star and shot the enemy until it touched the ground.

85: Guided shot
you shot a simple but extremely fast bullet that perforates the enemy. it returns and perforates another spot. and then it repeated the cycle over three thousand times. then it speed reduced and it entered the gun properly, ready for the next shot.

100: Endless Nova
You know the speech.

Sword:

53: Halved
In a second, you shot your sword in direction of the enemy with extreme momentum. it crosses through your enemy, making your enemy cut in the half. soon it returns to your hand like a boomerang.

62: Banish Dance
You know.

71: Apocalypse
you rush through the world, trying to rise your speed and momentum always more. you got it so fast that you started riding your own sword which started to do some heavy cutting. soon the world had been cut in two, and while you came to space to protect yourself, the enemy suffered the explosion.

80: The Great Cyclone
As in Whirlwind, you span your sword with extreme speed and a incomparably higher momentum, making a major banishment.

90: Light Side Of The Sun
You ran with insane speed and a unbelievable momentum, launching the enemy into outer space and smashing it into the sun, whereas it got burnt.

100: Soul Dance
You know the speech.

Magic:

52: Ace of Hearts
You pick all your magic card deck, and using dark magic, launched them with infinite momentum and them crossed through his body.

60: Divine Light
You know the speech.

68: Super Heal
With the powerful skill you had just learned, your magic wand, and a optimistic mind, you recover yourself with all your powers.

76: Fire Maelstrom
you shot a fire arrow in the ground and summon a giant maelstrom. it becomes fiery and causes a big damage.

84: Ancient Heal
With use of ancient godly magic, you recovered yourself from deadly dangers, originally without solutions.

92: Moon Smash
You attack the heavens, and a enormous lightning connects your wand and the moon. you pull the wand, expecting the moon fall on you, but it misses and falls in the enemy’s head.

100: Divine Grace
You know the rest.

Also…

60 to 90 is too much even to classes.

New Skill Level 80 classes
they can be accessed since level 60.

Gun:
Super Shot
+33 Max Energy
+150 SP
+48% Critical Rate
+8% gun block

Sword:
Lethal Blade
+33 Max Energy
+150 SP
+22% Sword Block

Magic:
Arcane Staff
+33 Max Energy
+300 SP
+48% Max Damage

Oh, by the way, the ultimate classes will be expanded to level 100.

Dual and Trio Classes coming sooooooooon!!!!

Flag Post

not an issue. first off 60-90 jump is due to talisman not a skill so the max skill is 60. The damage multiplier has a square root in the equasion so sqrt(60) sqrt(53) not that much of a difference. Would love a skill that takes 100sp over and over give me some bigger damage though

Flag Post
Originally posted by weezyfosheezy:

not an issue. first off 60-90 jump is due to talisman not a skill so the max skill is 60. The damage multiplier has a square root in the equasion so sqrt(60) sqrt(53) not that much of a difference. Would love a skill that takes 100sp over and over give me some bigger damage though

Hopefully next update will contain the already promised “new classes”, those should take 300 skills to reach and lvl90 at least :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by DeathStryke:

Hopefully next update will contain the already promised “new classes”, those should take 300 skills to reach and lvl90 at least :P

The next expansion is currently planned for mid-February. It will include a brand new multi-tiered dungeon with new mobs and bosses, new hardcore badges, new features such as premium guild storage extension and new class avatars, and many various improvements.

It says class avatars, not classes. So we get new pictures in the corner.

Flag Post

Well… i talk that what was pictured next to the name was the skill level required, not damage multiplier.

Flag Post

The last update didn’t make Atlantis more attractive, the lifespan of poseidon shows it clearly. People only got their badge and then let it be. I suggest that Poseidon shall escape after 24h or (latest) 36h if not killed and only top3 get their item-spots. The cooldown after an “escape” might even be a bit longer (if 24h).
Poseidons who stands as long as they do atm do not motivate anyone to get a topspot because you rage your ass off for almost nothing, another one might still steal it 1-2days later and the rewards become really (too) rare.

Other point to get more motivation: top3 always get posi-items no matter which level they have. (would be anyway much better than giving it from hell3 from 92 which is faaar to easy. But this big mistake is allready done and can’t get fixed anymore..)

Another possibility would be: just lift the damage-cap and let people kill poseidon that way!

Flag Post

I’d love to see some boss similar to hell area which drops fallen/greater fallen gear.
Currently GF gear is the hardest to obtain.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Avalokitesvara:

I’d love to see some boss similar to hell area which drops fallen/greater fallen gear.

Just because there are new ways to obtain Posi doesnt make it easier to obtain GF its dropped by FW, mbox, fallen, BM what is easier fallen or posiden, FW or hell, for 2T coins or 10T coins, 300 gems or way more then that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Avalokitesvara:

Actually, the Hardest Gear to find in any great quantity is extended set Gr. Crystal → Orc.

These are only obtainable outside the Black Market by certain players in a very narrow level range & usually they cannot damage FW enough to get a drop from that, so it’s from a small % of m-box.

Extended Lesser fallen is next hardest, since this is only available from FW in addition to Market.

Flag Post

In FW you get 1% exp bonus for every point up to 30%. And +20% if your side wins.

After 30, you should get 1% for every 10 points, but still go no higher than 50 even if you win the war. So if you get 230 FW points, your guild should get 50% even if you lose.

(Or if that’s too easy…maybe something like 1% for every point until 30%, 1% for every 10 points to 40%, 1% for every 25 points to 50%…..which would be 50% exp at 380 FW points)

This way, guilds will keep trying for points even if it seems like they will lose the war.

Flag Post

I like that idea eventhough I would probably never get anything out of it. Caps in this game are way to low for how strong we’ve become in general

Flag Post

It would be great if you’d let everyone have the option to once a day enter one of their own items (which they or their guild can’t use but which would be valuable to others) into the auction for others to bid on, where the original owner receives the sale value (or value of the item or the item back if it isn’t bought). This would be a feature everyone would love which wouldn’t be that hard to implement.

Flag Post

But it would overflow the market with really nice DW items. Making them lose almost all of their value. And so also all the purpose of selling your items on the market.

Flag Post

So I bet this has been suggested before in the past 280 pages of suggestions but I was thinking and playing on my IPod and I really didn’t want to get on my computer and open up the browser just to check dream world even though I really wanted to play it. I was thinking make a dreamworld app so that people can access DW fast and efficiently. I was also thinking that you could make it so that no one can hack it by tying everything to an online server which prevents hackers from altering the game. I believe that any game who makes the game into an app is very smart because the publicity for the game and the revenue for the game will drasticly increase. This is only a thought that I had and KingK if this is in production than bravo.

Flag Post
Originally posted by smokenmonkey10:

So I bet this has been suggested before in the past 280 pages of suggestions but I was thinking and playing on my IPod and I really didn’t want to get on my computer and open up the browser just to check dream world even though I really wanted to play it. I was thinking make a dreamworld app so that people can access DW fast and efficiently. I was also thinking that you could make it so that no one can hack it by tying everything to an online server which prevents hackers from altering the game. I believe that any game who makes the game into an app is very smart because the publicity for the game and the revenue for the game will drasticly increase. This is only a thought that I had and KingK if this is in production than bravo.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/35-dream-world/topics/320691-guide-how-to-open-dream-world-directly-without-enter-to-the-kong-page

Flag Post

shortcut/hotkey for pick and decode. c’mon the ‘d’ key is so conveniently placed…