Official Suggestions Thread page 280

7477 posts

Flag Post

Put an occasional Ally on the block in the Black Market.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FarcryX92:

shortcut/hotkey for pick and decode. c’mon the ‘d’ key is so conveniently placed…

+1

Flag Post
Originally posted by pacioli:

shortcut/hotkey for pick and decode. c’mon the ‘d’ key is so conveniently placed…

+1

+1

Flag Post
Originally posted by IrishLaddy:

Sounds like a woman being paid for money to do things! :D (I am not saying anything else as the Mods will get mad at me, and we all know, Mods getting mad at you means hell. o.o"

Flag Post

What in the world is wrong with a woman getting paid to do things? Isn’t that what the modern society is all about? Everyone working and no time for kids… Oh well, just saying, a woman getting paid to do things is just as normal as a man getting paid to do things.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DeathStryke:
Originally posted by pacioli:

+1

+1

+1

Originally posted by Aaditya:
Originally posted by IrishLaddy:

Sounds like a woman being paid for money to do things! :D (I am not saying anything else as the Mods will get mad at me, and we all know, Mods getting mad at you means hell. o.o"

ha troll

Flag Post

+1

Also stacking of Dusts; dmg done to boss by player directly under it’s [boss] HP; smaller skill window (scrollable) = more space; more equipment parts (heads, belts, capes, boots, gloves) (?); “Swap” option for items in bank (instead of drop).

Flag Post
Originally posted by tooktook:
Originally posted by parr0t:
Originally posted by tooktook:

Small thought

After reaching soft cap
When ever a pill is dropped, how about having 2 options?

1: You like the pill and eat it ( normal behavior )
2: You dont like the pill and instead choose to receive 80% of its LP value

That would make logical sense how?

Guess its the pills i am taking, but i dont understand your question

If , as a sword class , i get iq pill , i will have the choice to cash it for LPs instead of "eating " it , and then i can use those LPs ( assuming i have enough ) on another stat.

But since it is " not fair " to get the full LP value , i added the 20% reduction

Is there a sense in the logical now?

in the game logic. how would one absorb “80% of the pill” in the mythos?

Flag Post

takin a hit on lp makes no sense anymore with re-stat (dont know how necroed this is)

Flag Post
Originally posted by weezyfosheezy:

takin a hit on lp makes no sense anymore with re-stat (dont know how necroed this is)

August 23, 2011

Flag Post

Maybe a potion update? Some potions really ‘enhance’ this game (xd). But seriously, the lack of different kinds op potions is annoying. Health potions are useless and mist potions are nearly unobtainable in your inventory (and even then they give 1 energy).
The ideas for new potions are endless: what about a potion that regenerates your health in a battle without you wearing the armour (one potion for one energy), or a potion that increases your resistance to a certain damage type in pvp and decreases your resistance to another type of damage (maybe only usable in mystic war?). Since there is not so much inventory space, and every potion takes up one of those spaces, it won’t be rewarding to ‘hoard’ them like Mystery Boxes. It’ll be useful for low and high levelled players alike.
The possibilities are endless. Maybe it’s even possible to only get special potions from an encounter, as rare as a PB or santa? With a ‘kill-or-buy’ mechanic like the elf’s? This sounds so exciting, I wish I could implement it :D

Flag Post

Thunderas hit you with Thunder Wrath for 6880 damage points.
Thunderas hit you with Thunder Wrath for 6949 damage points.
Thunderas hit you with Thunder Wrath for 7124 damage points.

I am level 61, and Key Thunderas has almost more power than Orb Lysiana(with max damage of about 8000).

Maybe you should reduce the key damage to half of the orb damage like in the demon mobs.

Yes, like reducing Da Hammer’s damage at my point of 2800-3100 to 1900-2000…
And, as rare as it is… Thunder Wrath of 6800-7200 to 4500-4800.
Thunderas’s Defense is also bigger than all other Key and Orb Bosses excluding Thunderas Himself.
This is uncool! try doing this yourself! your butt will be kicked soon.
If Ubefyromouth or the very Key Lysiana has also high and strange stats, quote my post and talk this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lennonluiz0907:

I am level 61, and Key Thunderas has almost more power than Orb Lysiana(with max damage of about 8000).

Maybe you should reduce the key damage to half of the orb damage like in the demon mobs.

Thunderas’s Defense is also bigger than all other Key and Orb Bosses excluding Thunderas Himself.
If Ubefyromouth or the very Key Lysiana has also high and strange stats, quote my post and talk this.

Gain a few levels and you’ll poke those bosses to death. There’s a shit load of us who have been where you are and since it didn’t change back then (for me that was about 2 years ago) I don’t think it will be changed now. Trust me, you’ll laugh at yourself when you reach level 70+ for thinking that the gate bosses were hard.

Flag Post
Originally posted by omark96:
Originally posted by lennonluiz0907:

Gain a few levels and you’ll poke those bosses to death. There’s a shit load of us who have been where you are and since it didn’t change back then (for me that was about 2 years ago) I don’t think it will be changed now. Trust me, you’ll laugh at yourself when you reach level 70+ for thinking that the gate bosses were hard.

I know. it is easy, but the damage and defense is a little high for DW guild bosses’ stats.

It takes more time to get used to this boss than almost all of them, because the stat is too big for the recommended level, and them still can be token up and down with me solo! but i am already level 62(61 at the moment of the post), what about level 51, 52… up to 56?

The “your butt will be kicked soon” refers to someone around the late 50.

Flag Post

Just wait until you get to see the level 90+ bosses… Or for that matter, the Isendel bosses. When you unlock a new boss then you’re ALWAYS getting your butt kicked… Sometimes it’s even comparable to what happens in prison showers… And most of the time you won’t be able to easily kill a boss until you’re pretty damn close to the boss in level. So yeah, no modifications of the bosses.

Flag Post

I always hit thunder bosses for more damage than ice and fire. They have the most hp though so it’s a matter of number of hits needed. When I was testing, fire had middle of the road defense and health, ice had highest defense lowest health, and thunder lowest defense highest health. Don’t believe he’d have changed it since then but that was the common understanding for many people. If a gate boss is too tough, click the request help button, let it post to your profile, copy/paste the link into chat after making sure someone is willing to help out. :)

Flag Post

hell mobs are harder the FW mobs and some are harder then atlantis, why are they rewarded less. More xp for hell mobs please

Flag Post

I was wondering if we could get a ring or something to increase the amount of coins we get because between misting and opening everything it is harder to keep up. Or maybe you could make a premium item that would reduce the cost of opening things in game.

Flag Post

Trust me, if we were to get such a thing then you would see players being able to mist 24/7 and still be gaining coins. Such things would be veeeeery bad for kingk’s businesses.

Flag Post

Be nice if I could see the status of Isendel bosses when I click the stat button without having to make a trip to the island.

Flag Post

And let me do the same suggestion to see what’s the status of the invasion, mines, FW, etc. in the mainland when we’re on Isendel.
Some time ago an oracle was suggested for that effect (eventually buyable with gems).

Flag Post

needs a new armour between xyphite and orc

Flag Post

Buying ring slots for 30 gems each

Flag Post
Originally posted by halo0000:

Buying ring slots for 30 gems each

That has been a popular suggestion…hint hint

Flag Post

Please put a search in forums. Used to be able to use the search in Kong but now only get games coming up even when the search is very specific to one game. Sometimes need to find relevant information quickly on a question that has been posted in the forum at sometime and being able to search the dreamworld forums would be very helpful.