Official Suggestions Thread page 283

7391 posts

Flag Post

Hello to everyone who is suggestioning “More levels” it actually isnt possible seeing as kingk has already reached the 64 bit integer maximum, so please stop suggesting it. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by halo0000:

Hello to everyone who is suggestioning “More levels” it actually isnt possible seeing as kingk has already reached the 64 bit integer maximum, so please stop suggesting it. :)

Haven’t seen that as a suggestion in a little while. But he had gotten to that limit by lvl 99 and still made a lvl 100 which required the same amount of exp as 1-99 required.

Flag Post
Originally posted by halo0000:

Honestly it’s not required to increase the EXP required level, just lower the exp you get. However, the reason Playmage doesn’t want to put in a new level cap is since that would enable people to out level new content before it’s even released. You can argue whether or not there should be a level cap at all, but to say there’s absolutely no way whatsoever to increase the level cap is both ignorant and idiotic. In fact, you could put the levels up to extreme levels if you were to store exp in 2 64-bit integers. Ok, so let the first one store the actual exp. When that reaches the cap then it increases the 2nd integer by 1 and the first integer resets to 0 again. Then you start over the collecting. So to get to level 101 you would need the 2nd integer to have a value of 2. To reach level 102 that value would have to be 4. and so on… So yeah, the reason we won’t get a level cap increase in quite some time is ‘cause Playmage believes it’s better if we have one. And it won’t be increased until a lot of people reaches it.

Flag Post

that would leave some massive xp to next level after a few levels

Flag Post

Yes, it would, however there’s nothing stopping kingk from doing so other than that they want a level cap for the game. There’s been several suggestions on how this could be done. Until we see maybe 50, or maybe 100 level 100’s on S1 then we won’t get a level cap raise. So that example from me up there was simply to show that there are many ways they could solve the level cap “problem”.

Flag Post

More levels more money. They will raise it soon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by desmonde:

By the time ‘A lot of people reach the lvl cap’ for it to be raised again, more folk will have left the game.
The game itself is old, finding new and keeping old players interested is quite difficult, especially when the dev(I use the term ‘dev’, lightly)is not interested in either of these.

Yes it is, but Kingk said that they hope that those who quit ‘cause of the level cap will come back when the level cap is raised or new content is released. (Not completely agreeing with him, but I’m trying to at least get people to understand Kingk’s intentions).

Originally posted by smokenmonkey10:

More levels more money. They will raise it soon.

Not exactly, more content=more money. Since atm there would be absolutely no reason to gem even if you’ve reached the level cap, other than if you want to do crazy amount of mobs won every week. So he needs to find something that even people which only kill about 5k mobs won a week would want to buy.

Originally posted by Tumalu:

I think money caps out at 95, but I’m not there yet so I wouldn’t know.

The coin cap is at level 97. Going from 96 to 97 is the last time the amount of coins it costs to buy energy and such will increase.

Flag Post

Probably someone has mentioned this already, but, unless there’s a good reason, could maybe the time it takes to refill energy be reduced? Even by half would be fine. At this point, with 103 energy, what I’m looking at is playing for 20-30 min, then waiting 6.8 hours for full energy. Now, even waiting for 10 energy takes 40 min at the current rate, and we all know you can burn through 10 energy in a minute or two. I just think that, unless there really is a good reason for it, the refill time should be reduced.

Flag Post

not gonna happen. Day like 5 this was suggested and a few times every several months. Your talking about just using natural E that’s barely active. If you save up during the week you can kill 10k mobs in 3 days and gain coin/energy for that week. Also your new to the game because max E can last more then 18 hours of energy gain.

Flag Post

Oh, yeah, I’m like level 64, didn’t realize that at some point there would be that much of an energy increase, but thanks!

Flag Post

in the inventory where you can buy block charm, cap of wisdome, +30 energy, +50 spell, hermes boots, cloak, and the other enhancements. Why can’t there be a regeneration accessory? There’s regeneration gear of all kinds. Does this sound silly to any of you?

Flag Post

No not at all it’s a very great idea, Kingk add this plz.

Flag Post

Server 3! Server 3! Server 3! Server 3! Server 3! :D :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by poports:

Server 3! Server 3! Server 3! Server 3! Server 3! :D :D

This game is not bringing in enough income to host an extra server. It’s also why we don’t get many updates. The more servers, the more it costs them to keep them up and running, the harder it is to profit from developing this game.

Flag Post

Server 2 already was a bad choice.

Flag Post

I just had another great idea. I was thinking about the arena passes. Why can’t you use coins to bribe the entry.

Flag Post

1 doll, 2 enhance pots, 1 skill book and 1/2 mboxes for… How much money?

Flag Post

Server 2 was a mistake. Why would they make a server 3?

Flag Post

But I like server 2. :(((
A third server is definitely an idea, but I don’t see how it’s really necessary.

Flag Post

Decrease the gem cost of things in the Black Market that can already be bought directly from Inventory – Premium Items? I mean, there’s no real reason to choose the BM over Premium Items at the moment, other than to spite other bidders. I don’t use gems to buy them off BM (or ever), personally, but I thought it was common sense-ish to change the prices.

Flag Post

I hope in some quests that increase the stats of the character

Flag Post

Please, reduces the lag when decoding/picking puzzles/chests. Could you make it between 0,1 and 0,3 seconds maybe?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Oldmerlin:

I hope in some quests that increase the stats of the character

That would be fantastic. :O

Flag Post

I’d really like something like “You hit Elf Princess in the head with a skill book, please choose a skill for her to forget”

Flag Post
Originally posted by Flowerpot:

I’d really like something like “You hit Elf Princess in the head with a skill book, please choose a skill for her to forget” that is a

STUPID post

• no-one wants fogetting skills;
  • you’re crazy
  • you’re probably also bored

no offence.