Official Suggestions Thread page 284

7495 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by mrwiggs8:
Originally posted by guildgangsta:
Originally posted by Flowerpot:

I’d really like something like “You hit Elf Princess in the head with a skill book, please choose a skill for her to forget” that is a

STUPID post

• no-one wants fogetting skills;
  • you’re crazy
  • you’re probably also bored

<font>no offence.<font>

I think the purpose of this post is, for mages, the lower the hp is, the stronger you hit with a talisman. So for those of us who had heal raised a bit before talisman came out, we’re at a handicap with the talisman. Not a very stupid idea if you look at it that way.

I get you now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mrwiggs8:
Originally posted by Flowerpot:

I’d really like something like “You hit Elf Princess in the head with a skill book, please choose a skill for her to forget” that is a

STUPID post

• no-one wants fogetting skills;
  • you’re crazy
  • you’re probably also bored

<font>no offence.<font>

I think the purpose of this post is, for mages, the lower the hp is, the stronger you hit with a talisman. So for those of us who had heal raised a bit before talisman came out, we’re at a handicap with the talisman. Not a very stupid idea if you look at it that way.

Bingo!!

Flag Post

there are 4 hours every time between taking things in vault

• can it be reduced to 3h?
  • and a progress bar/timer for the 4h, maybe 3

No, there never are enough items for you to pick in this time interval.
The timer would be welcome after all.

Why not?

New Places:

Troll Mine(68-78)
Boss: Entegn(80000000hp level 82)

Newcomer Arena(30-50)
Bosses: Ancient Frog(500hp level 5)
Dinner rat(1000hp level 8)
Ninja Thief(4000hp level 13)
Robot Thief(8000hp level 19)
Blue Whale(10000 hp level 24)
Terminator(13000 hp level 30)
Super Terminator(16000 hp level 35)
Sir Sahara(20000 hp level 41)
Alien SonShip(25000 hp level 47)
The Ancient Second(50000 hp level 55)

Aftersleeper(level 100)

“You find yourself in space, everything is fading…
Your eyes are opening… the dream is ending… you need to take it…
The dream is over… but if you defeat me… you will become…
E…t…e…r…n…a…l…”

You face the Guardian Of Dreams a last time, being much harder than before.
She falls down, all is remade, and maybe soon it could be an access to a new expansion!!! :)
But if you fail, you lose a absurd amount of energy, maybe 50.

Flag Post

To prevent abuse, if at some moment, a Mystic Wonder has less than 30 defenders, let the system add random players of the appropriate level range.

I would like to have an Oracle (bought with gems?), perhaps accessed via guild the Guild tab, that gives information about all bosses:
Rage %, hit points left, repairs (for MW), top hitters, invasion rankings, etc.

Please raise inventory space from 5 to 10 slots (bought with gems?).

Flag Post

little off topic, are they ever going to re-balance the class system, gunner is nonexistent specially end game, swordsman on one end has a nice deflect but the dmg is soo scaled down that someone with same stats with a mage takes at least 3 hits to equal 1 hit from the mage, so what if they can hit if lucky 13 hits instead of 10, so doing the math and even if the mage heals 2ce so only hitting 8, ur talking bout doing the math, its pretty much for every one 10 en on a boss for a mage vs a swordsman is a 2 to 1, only usefulness ive seen on sword is good for mystic/pvp otherwise completely useless which is main reasoning why most people are mages and only a very small amount or swordsmen and unless ur really low lvl, no one really at all are gunners, so is there ever gona be a balance to this?

Flag Post
Originally posted by sephir66:

little off topic, are they ever going to re-balance the class system, gunner is nonexistent specially end game, swordsman on one end has a nice deflect but the dmg is soo scaled down that someone with same stats with a mage takes at least 3 hits to equal 1 hit from the mage, so what if they can hit if lucky 13 hits instead of 10, so doing the math and even if the mage heals 2ce so only hitting 8, ur talking bout doing the math, its pretty much for every one 10 en on a boss for a mage vs a swordsman is a 2 to 1, only usefulness ive seen on sword is good for mystic/pvp otherwise completely useless which is main reasoning why most people are mages and only a very small amount or swordsmen and unless ur really low lvl, no one really at all are gunners, so is there ever gona be a balance to this?

What are you talking about? makes no sense? Mage has 1.5x damage than a swordsman, though a swordsman makes way higher ex. fw or atlantis runs overall. Also, if you’ve been watching, lately lots of people switched classes (I’ve switched from mage to sword too), because mage is the worst class anymore. Gun has very high damage output and it is fast, swordies also have a great output with all that block. 2 weeks ago I’ve done a 1b+ faction run with only 500k attack. Yes thats awful. Mages with same stats do 400-450m tops.

Flag Post

shortcut for instant deposit coins .

Flag Post
Originally posted by fishjuice:

Ever tried to press b?

Flag Post
Originally posted by omark96:

Ever tried to press b?

dont lie omark…you are such a troll….

I would love to see somthing cool and oringal rather than a clone of areas in existence…like maybe mobs that use spells such as drain str or drain life and require combo strikes to kill.

Flag Post

omg omark wasnt lying b actually works

Flag Post
Originally posted by bmxfan:

omg omark wasnt lying b actually works

We all know omark wasn’t lying. Kwll is a forum troll (idk if he trolls in chat or not) and most of us have gotten to the point of ignoring the troll attempts made by him…well, a few of us have.

Flag Post

For a full list of shortcuts click on “How to play” at top of the game and then scroll all the way down to the bottom.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lennonluiz0907:

there are 4 hours every time between taking things in vault

• can it be reduced to 3h?
  • and a progress bar/timer for the 4h, maybe 3

No, there never are enough items for you to pick in this time interval.
The timer would be welcome after all.

Why not?

New Places:

Troll Mine(68-78)
Boss: Entegn(80000000hp level 82)

Newcomer Arena(30-50)
Bosses: Ancient Frog(500hp level 5)
Dinner rat(1000hp level 8)
Ninja Thief(4000hp level 13)
Robot Thief(8000hp level 19)
Blue Whale(10000 hp level 24)
Terminator(13000 hp level 30)
Super Terminator(16000 hp level 35)
Sir Sahara(20000 hp level 41)
Alien SonShip(25000 hp level 47)
The Ancient Second(50000 hp level 55)

Aftersleeper(level 100)

“You find yourself in space, everything is fading…
Your eyes are opening… the dream is ending… you need to take it…
The dream is over… but if you defeat me… you will become…
E…t…e…r…n…a…l…”

You face the Guardian Of Dreams a last time, being much harder than before.
She falls down, all is remade, and maybe soon it could be an access to a new expansion!!! :)
But if you fail, you lose a absurd amount of energy, maybe 50.

A troll mine would be genius. A newcomer arena would be pretty cool, too.

Flag Post

Ever tried to press b?

wow 1rst post your useful

Flag Post

Ever tried to press b?

Wow, that’s an odd way to show appreciation. If you so strongly dislike me then just stop reading the forum. Or maybe you should get the forum mute add-on? And to be honest, I checked through your posts. Doesn’t seem like you’ve done much to contribute to the forum. And I’d like to recall that I’ve helped several people and that I just don’t run around spamming the forum with 1 sentence (sometimes, just 1 word) posts.

Btw, you are level 88 and didn’t know about the deposit shortcut. Wow… I don’t like to call people noobs, but if I did then this would have been a pretty good oppurtunity. However, as I said, I won’t.

Flag Post

Ever tried to press b?

Wow, that’s an odd way to show appreciation. If you so strongly dislike me then just stop reading the forum. Or maybe you should get the forum mute add-on? And to be honest, I checked through your posts. Doesn’t seem like you’ve done much to contribute to the forum. And I’d like to recall that I’ve helped several people and that I just don’t run around spamming the forum with 1 sentence (sometimes, just 1 word) posts.

Btw, you are level 88 and didn’t know about the deposit shortcut. Wow… I don’t like to call people noobs, but if I did then this would have been a pretty good oppurtunity. However, as I said, I won’t.

spamming is not a contribution… grow up kid

Flag Post

Oh, but Fishface, please, just check out your own posts. YOU are the spammer. All you’ve ever posted have been 1 sentence posts that have contributed with nothing. And if I you ask for something and I tell you that it already exists is it really that hard for you to just say “Thanks, it worked :)” and then just shut up? I don’t know what you have against me, but I didn’t have anything against you before you made that post. Next time someone helps you, show appreciation and then shut up. Grow up kid.

Flag Post

Oh, but Fishface, please, just check out your own posts. YOU are the spammer. All you’ve ever posted have been 1 sentence posts that have contributed with nothing. And if I you ask for something and I tell you that it already exists is it really that hard for you to just say “Thanks, it worked :)” and then just shut up? I don’t know what you have against me, but I didn’t have anything against you before you made that post. Next time someone helps you, show appreciation and then shut up. Grow up kid.

Come on omark,let the kid learn it on his own;)
IIRC,fish here was using xyphite at 85:P
And omark is not a spammer at all,just an active forum poster;P
Since this is a suggestions thread,heres a good suggestion i posted to kingks shouts page,
How about increasing inventory slots through gems somehow?Bank space is nice but 5 slots in inventory is troublesome.And how about a premium item which automatically uses a dust as soon as it reaches below a certain limit(say 500) and deducts the coins for the cost of dust.This will save a lot of trouble and time.And i think we really need a counter beside mist potions if we want to buy a certain amount only(say 50)
I will post more suggestions if i think them up:P

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Keep it limited to suggestions please! (not arguing)

Flag Post

Can we just put 1b in mainland well to get full SP restore? >_> or maybe something proportional across all levels

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tumalu:
Originally posted by Tikikala:

Can we just put 1b in mainland well to get full SP restore? >_> or maybe something proportional across all levels

Dusts cost less, why would you want to throw in 1 billion into a well?

Haha,and u can get 4e from a well for much less than the actual price.Id really like an automatic sp restore tho:(

Flag Post

please lift the damage cap at poseidon and fallen after 24hours. this way they wouldn’t stay half a week or even longer

Flag Post

Most mystics fall before I even know the war started..

There should be a 24 or 48 hour delay between the 7th mystic built and the start of the war.

Also, starting HP should maybe be 3b or 4b.