Best Class?

46 posts

Flag Post

This has been asked before, and I have looked though every thread on here, but still havent see any definite answer.

So far it looks like its split between Pure mage, knight, and maybe a few of the dual classes.

This holds true when looking at the top players.

The top PVPers either seems to be mostly Conqueror’s or Great wizards.

Any suggestions?

Flag Post

great wizards,they have heal.I am adept,Lv.16

Flag Post

I am a Marksman, And I also Am an Adept wizard. Balancing classes is also a Good thing to do. That way, when you get to a certain level, You can become a special mixed class, such as Warlord, Conqueror etc.

Flag Post

wait, you are lvl 16 and suggesting something?

You havn’t even met anything difficult at that point

Flag Post

I honestly have nothing better to do w/ my learning points than up classes. seems like a waste when you can buy and get them for free.

I started as a gunslinger, leveled to lv 30, put in mage to lvl 30. now conquerer. not putting in sword. b/c I can lvl up sword 10 times opposed to waiting 2 levels and leveling up 1 constitution.

each class lvl gives you additional skill points as well, especially mage classes.

Flag Post

im lvl 15 and can do 400 dmg with a normal attack, (im a marksman) and i can do over 1000 damage with my skills. is that good?

Flag Post

I do not know that.But @ dwagon22:I am Lv. 19 Adept (or 20? don’t know right now), make up to 300 DMG with Normal and up to 2100 with Skills.

Flag Post

I’m a lvl 27 Master Mage and I like it. I deal 375s on a normal hit and 700s on my 1 SP spell. It’s nice.

Flag Post

im level 32 Deadeye and i like it. I deal 500s on a normal hit and 1400s on my 1 SP spell. It’s nice.

See i bet you will be weaker if you reach mine lvl

Flag Post

@Polak

Why would I care? I like playing a mage class and by ranking it seems Mage > Archer end game. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by SadisticIncubus:

@Polak

Why would I care? I like playing a mage class and by ranking it seems Mage > Archer end game. :)

I think like you. =D

Although, in ther server there is much more warriors and archers than mages.

If you equip well a mage and I buy a lot of con, you can get a fine char. Lately I don’t need anymore to spent SP even to kill purple and red mobs. And when I have, first and seconds spells are more than sufficient to kill them.

Flag Post

But the same is true of any class.

Stack con, smash everything, first and second spells are sufficient to kill anything after a certain point.

Flag Post

Can anyone tell me if weapons affect skill damage for Gunslingers and Warriors?

Flag Post

wizard?

Flag Post

dragonslayers occupy 2/3 of the top ranking spots and they pwn at mobs and pvp!

Flag Post
Originally posted by djpawl:

Enter a battle with two diferent weapons. Hit the mob with a skill, then change the weapon and hit the mob with the same skill and it’s done. If that isn’t enough, try several time and make a statistic.

It’s well known that they affect the damage of a normal hit, but I never tried to see if they have some influence on the skills damage.

Flag Post

Everything has its weakness. I have found that a knight has better stats against a ranger, but a wizard is better than a knight and a ranger is better than a wizard there is really no good class. They are all balanced out. It all depends on what you like.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheNameless1:

Enter a battle with two diferent weapons. Hit the mob with a skill, then change the weapon and hit the mob with the same skill and it’s done. If that isn’t enough, try several time and make a statistic.

It’s well known that they affect the damage of a normal hit, but I never tried to see if they have some influence on the skills damage.

its like this,if you have 200 attack,and your skill average damage(without counting the weapon) is 800,normal attack is around 200,and skill is aroung 1000(800+200)

Flag Post

The only guy I was not able to defeat in my last 500 fights was a dragonslayer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheNameless1:

I know that, that’s why I asked for Gunslingers and Warriors. My mage spells are not affected by weapons, which means that in PVP it would be better to have an enchanted wood stick than an über star Staff of awesomeness +3, so I wanted to know if the other classes had the same behaviour.
I quickly tried with a gunslinger (although I really didn’t want to waste energy and skill points for tests), and it seemed that specials were affected by your weapon. In which case it would be kind of unfair if confirmed.

Flag Post

Wizard seems pretty good so far. Basically from examining the rankings, looks like Dragon slayer is the best mob killer, but Wizards or a dual class is the best for PvP

Flag Post

For wizard, are you guys suggesting I should put my learning points into str and cons after a certain point so that i can hit enemies hard with my normal attack?

Flag Post
Originally posted by metalbeck:

Everything has its weakness. I have found that a knight has better stats against a ranger, but a wizard is better than a knight and a ranger is better than a wizard there is really no good class. They are all balanced out. It all depends on what you like.

Really? As a knight I found the opposite to be true.

Wizards are easy to kill, but rangers with their high crit tend to hit me with really hard spike damage when I fail to block the attack.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Karilyn:
Originally posted by metalbeck:

Really? As a knight I found the opposite to be true.

Wizards are easy to kill, but rangers with their high crit tend to hit me with really hard spike damage when I fail to block the attack.

so…we can say that it really depends on con,str,skills ETC

Flag Post

Master mage is a good start. Then you go to great wizards or champion. Champion’s with high block rates are just over powered.