Official Bug Reports Thread (new) page 116

3813 posts

Flag Post

I, as well as others within chatroom 11, can’t take money out of our banks. I am using google chrome, and I don’t know what everyone else is using. Also the area around mobs is gray. So is my skill bar and my inventory slots

Flag Post

until fixed (hopefully soon) type in chat box, then highlight and drag, this seems to work for most people i have suggested to. This problem seems to be affecting all typing in DW, but not the shortcut keys in any way.

Edit: Ctrl c/Ctrl v seems to work for most as well

Flag Post

want free talisman for the inconvenience :P

Flag Post

yep its really irritating as i banked my coins into bank and came back and i cant take so i cant mist so i

Flag Post
Originally posted by DamientheMachine:

I, as well as others within chatroom 11, can’t take money out of our banks. I am using google chrome, and I don’t know what everyone else is using. Also the area around mobs is gray. So is my skill bar and my inventory slots

its not just on chrome.. i change to firefox and i still cant take out coins :(

Flag Post

its happening to me to if there was something like what lunaticwiz i would want Easter event now not tomorrow :D

Flag Post

this is really irritating………. for dis inconvenience i want all my stats to be boosted up by 100 :P

Flag Post

I was unable to take coins from my bank while i was on isendel. But when i went back to mainland i could. it costs me 5 every time i want to mist. i want a scoped orc blaster+9 for my troubles. using chrome

Flag Post

FOR ANYONE HAVING TROUBLE TYPING NUMBERS:

Go to the other server and come back. I know it’s annoying, but it’s the best we can do until fixed

Flag Post

Thanks for all the reports.

The temporary keystroke issue for anyone who logged in recently is now fixed (but you may need to refresh the browser window to pickup the fix).

The problem was caused by a bad client patch to fix the space-bar key for IE9, which now should be also working.

A tweak was also added that might fix the issue with the some browsers that is display larger than normal fonts causing things to be hidden, unfortunately there is no way to verify that fix as we weren’t able to reproduce it.

Flag Post

I still have my quest progress not given. :3

Flag Post
A tweak was also added that might fix the issue with the some browsers that is display larger than normal fonts causing things to be hidden, unfortunately there is no way to verify that fix as we weren’t able to reproduce it.

Some of these font mistakes can be fixed on the client side if one tries different font / font size and/or tries to change browser scaling.

Flag Post

You opened the Daily Box. Inside you found: SILLY HOME PAGE CRASH!

( I think my loooooooooooooow connection helped in this, but, anyway, I report it :D )

Flag Post

Our guild seems not to get the extra exp bonus we still get 95% after we gained enough points for next root. Initial: UDA Guardian

Bonuses: 95% Exp, 900 Max SP
Gates: 85 (380) recent (total)
Portals: 44 (138) recent (total)
Isendel: 7 | 7 | 12 | 36
Mine: 23 | 1 | 0
Fame: 3530 / 974 total / offensive

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bonky:

Our guild seems not to get the extra exp bonus we still get 95% after we gained enough points for next root. Initial: UDA Guardian

Bonuses: 95% Exp, 900 Max SP
Gates: 85 (380) recent (total)
Portals: 44 (138) recent (total)
Isendel: 7 | 7 | 12 | 36
Mine: 23 | 1 | 0
Fame: 3530 / 974 total / offensive

You won two towns and have reached the bonus cap from invasion + offensive fame.
However, a permanent 70% cap will be placed for invasion + offensive bonus, so top guilds can hit the maximum bonus by winning only 1 town. Jan 31st, 2011 update, page 2 of the announcements thread.

Flag Post

OK all clear now

Flag Post

Edited.

Flag Post

have a patch for the ie problem: install a real browser

Flag Post
Originally posted by lunaticwiz:

have a patch for the ie problem: install a real browser

+1, would solve everything ;)

Flag Post

There is a bug when trying to buy mist pots over the soft cap, the MAX button dissapeared….

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkIgnuS:

There is a bug when trying to buy mist pots over the soft cap, the MAX button dissapeared….

don’t know if it’s really a bug

Flag Post

I started game on Kongregate, but cant play with my freind on facebook, is there anyway to link the accounts?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lingod:

I started game on Kongregate, but cant play with my freind on facebook, is there anyway to link the accounts?

Not a bug, but no, no way to link. Only way to play with them is have them join the kong version or you join them on the fb version.

Flag Post

Edited.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vlaeghe:

I killed a lolith on monday. The records of stuff you kill is suppose to last a week right.?
I’m in the guild GDM.
And it says Mine: 43 | 10 | 0 now … that can’t be right …
the lolith I killed vanished before the ‘disappear’ date.
and yes, I’m pretty sure I killed the lolith recently, since I only joined this guild on monday.

If it’s anything like the island, it’d be when the first rage mob was killed, and only 2 weeks after that. So if it was open more than 2 weeks it’d only last 1 day. (Not sure if mines are upon opening or 1st mob slain in that area.)