Official Bug Reports Thread (new) page 131

3816 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by d34d_l1nk:

This is about fallen staffs. Is the following intended?
For an enchanted fallen staff +x, there’s a base +70% SD and furthermore +4% SD and +4 intelligence per +x. Giving an enchanted fallen staff +9 with +106% SD and +36 intelligence.

For a fallen staff of wisdom +x, there’s a base of +40% SD, +4 intelligence and furthermore +4% SD for the first 3, and then +8% for the following 6 levels (strange!). Intelligence is +4 for each of the following nine levels.
Giving a fallen staff of wisdom +9 with +100% SD and +40 intelligence.

Should the enchanted version really be so little better in way of +% SD? I would like the last 6 extension levels of enchanted version +8% SD as well.

Non-enchanted should be a base of 20% with 2% added per stat point. The same “problem” exists at the greater fallen level, with enchanted +9 giving 120% SD and 45 int and wis +9 giving 120% SD and 50 int (so enchanted +9 is actually worse). Above that, yes, enchanted staffs get the same 2% per stat point that non-enchanted get.

Whether or not this should be changed is debatable.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by d34d_l1nk:

This is about fallen staffs. Is the following intended?
For an enchanted fallen staff +x, there’s a base +70% SD and furthermore +4% SD and +4 intelligence per +x. Giving an enchanted fallen staff +9 with +106% SD and +36 intelligence.

For a fallen staff of wisdom +x, there’s a base of +40% SD, +4 intelligence and furthermore +4% SD for the first 3, and then +8% for the following 6 levels (strange!). Intelligence is +4 for each of the following nine levels.
Giving a fallen staff of wisdom +9 with +100% SD and +40 intelligence.

Should the enchanted version really be so little better in way of +% SD? I would like the last 6 extension levels of enchanted version +8% SD as well.

This is most likely ‘cause of that when the extended gear was released then did fallen and greater fallen already exist. And then when they were made into extended gear to then they just applied the same rules to them as with any other weapon, ’causing this “bug” were wis +9 is better than enchanted +9. Not much to do about it really, but it’s good to know.

 
Flag Post

Had full inventary and full bank. Got an useless porcodio star item from explore mob. I clicked 3 to use the dust I had at third position of inventary and… it dropped. Luckily it was only a dust, but, wonder what could be this thing while having an epot/book/doll/item.

 
Flag Post

ok, it might have developed like that by releasing extended sets of fallen staffs and not thinking much, but i would really do the same rules on both unenchanted and enchanted past +3, everything else is not really reasonable or well-thought regarding the players.
so i would appreciate if the devs could take care of that, and raise the +4% SD of enchanted after +3 item to +8% SD as well, or decrease the +8% SD for non enchanted to +4% SD (people won’t like this probably).

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Nakazawa:

Had full inventary and full bank. Got an useless porcodio star item from explore mob. I clicked 3 to use the dust I had at third position of inventary and… it dropped. Luckily it was only a dust, but, wonder what could be this thing while having an epot/book/doll/item.

This is not a bug – if you read the notice when you drop an item with a full inventory it states:

“Your inventory is full. Open inventory to make space.”

Then if you use/store/drop/sell an inv. item, you get this message:

“xxxxx has been placed in your inventory.” – where xxxxx is the item

If you explore or claim any other item (like a quest ring), then the unclaimed item is lost forever.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by opolle:

“Excellent job! Here is a token of gratitute from the elf princess.”
You are rewarded Item elf ring!

I already have a Drow Ring, so I don’t want/need that. I know it has been posted here before, but please fix it so I get coins instead :-)

Just bank the ring and you will get coins. Yes, just another ring to bank but a little fix since I doubt that will ever get changed.

 
Flag Post

KingK wrote (Update July 31, 2012, “Atlantis Expansion”):

Mothership HP has been significantly boosted so the don’t accidentally “die”.

Either this was not enough, or I hit a different bug. I was doing invasion on the Gates just a couple of minutes before it expired, when suddenly I could only hit aliens and no Mothership appeared. I tried refreshing, hitting on different cities, but I only managed to kill 20+ aliens while the timer expired, then invasion ended.

Not a big deal, but still annoying: Exilas D*N 12,914,905,105

 
Flag Post

Well you could have had a look into the original announcement KingK posted when AI got introduced to the game:

  • Note: Boss damages after invasion timer ends does not count. Boss will not appear in last 2 minutes.

Prolly needs 2 minutes to explode and rain its burning parts all over the world. Can’t just disappear :P

 
Flag Post

TY JoeGame, didn’t know this.

 
Flag Post

When out of guild you can not claim fraction boss link.

 
Flag Post

I encountered a GiR and it said she attacked me. Before it could switch over to the part where I fight her, I banked my coins, and now it is stuck with the message, “The Girl in Red is very unhappy to see you. She attacks you!”

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by runy12222:

I encountered a GiR and it said she attacked me. Before it could switch over to the part where I fight her, I banked my coins, and now it is stuck with the message, “The Girl in Red is very unhappy to see you. She attacks you!”

click “attacks you” :)

 
Flag Post

facepalm

 
Flag Post

just a smal question if i find typo’s (and i have found a lot in the trivia’s) do they go here or is there a specific topic for that

 
Flag Post

when im grinding a message saying “Generated Fri, 24 Aug 2012 20:45:04 GMT by localhost (squid)” shows up every 5 mins and need refresh because my screen freeze after the message

 
Flag Post

I was in the pvp phase of mystic war, so I would have been at 153/155 energy and I switched crystal ring to alien ring and it dropped me to 130/130 energy instead of 153/130..

 
Flag Post

I made two bids in the Black Market, where it clearly states that if you are outbid, you would get your coins returned. Well I made two 800 million and change coin bids and NEVER got my coins back! Buyer beware I guess.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ftrain021:

I made two bids in the Black Market, where it clearly states that if you are outbid, you would get your coins returned. Well I made two 800 million and change coin bids and NEVER got my coins back! Buyer beware I guess.

The coins get returned DIRECTLY to your bank – not to your hand.

 
Flag Post

I just “killed” Fallen 6 times after someone left him with 500k hp.
Please fix this so that people who already hit the cap can kill fallen when he’s at low hp…

 
Flag Post

I completed Chapter 5 in time world, but never got my 20 gem link…is there any way i can get my 20 gems?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by IPSIBilly:

I am no longer receiving energy from the begger. I can donate 2.5 times health potion and receive nothing and donate 1B and receive an item.

It’s x3 to x5.9 for energy and if you give x6 or more then you’ll get an item.

 
Flag Post

When I check off on game options, nothing works.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by DaAzianDragon:

When I check off on game options, nothing works.

Never mind I am using Firefox and had accept third party cookies checked off. Solved my own problem.

 
Flag Post

Thanks for the reports and the helpful answers.

Originally posted by tincho_95_lcdtm:

when im grinding a message saying “Generated Fri, 24 Aug 2012 20:45:04 GMT by localhost (squid)” shows up every 5 mins and need refresh because my screen freeze after the message

Sound like either you are running some kinda of proxy server that is failing or your pc might be infected.

Originally posted by hatemakingnames:

I was in the pvp phase of mystic war, so I would have been at 153/155 energy and I switched crystal ring to alien ring and it dropped me to 130/130 energy instead of 153/130..

Did you level up or complete a in-game badge which would set your energy to your new max?

Originally posted by Nick2hot4u16:

I completed Chapter 5 in time world, but never got my 20 gem link…is there any way i can get my 20 gems?

Once you reach chapter 6 in Time World, you can retrieve the Free Gems claim link anytime by going back to the Time World game and open up the mission dialog (click on the advisor), then click on the “Free Gems” link at the top left corner of the mission dialog. Please make sure you temporarily disable any popup blockers if the claim page does not open when you click on claim. (This really has been answered dozens of time already)

 
Flag Post

left a guild, cant get the reward from last FW-boss