Official Bug Reports Thread (new) page 135

3813 posts

Flag Post

Is there any timeline for when S1 will be back in operation?

Flag Post

yep. same problem here. not dependent on browser. tried safari and chrome.
it shows server2 state. but cant connect to either server.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingk:

Thanks for all the reports and helpful responses. We are looking into all unresolved issues.

Originally posted by robosnah:

A)i cant log in a normal way,, need guildees (some of them can

B) none of them can change PW or related E-mail accounts ; thooughhh thy log in, any repy foor change PW,,,, or rellated E-maillll address is denied

C) i bouht a new weapoon in BM,the enchants on my spare weapon are seen as armor,,, so i can only use them on ring/armor

These are NOT probs created by me, so Kingk: restore them asap please

BTW,, my NEW related E—maill account will be: Anusuya@hotmail.nl

A) + B) You need to contact Kongregate for login related issues as it’s their account.
C) I do not understand what you are saying. Perhaps you can rephrase and explain with bit more details?

i can clarify c) for you Kingk… he got a new weapon and instead of fusing his “pot storage” item into the new one before his main, he fused his highly enchanted old weapon first, now since the destination has more enchants than his “pot storage” he cannot fuse this to his new “main” weapon.

Flag Post

Can’t log on to S1? read this: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/35-dream-world/topics/304609-server-lag?page=2#posts-6477073

..and this: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/35-dream-world/topics/304609-server-lag?page=3#posts-6477655

Flag Post

The shortcut “C” after using an enhance potion or skill book no longer closes the success / failure pop-up. Have to manually mouse-click the close button.

Flag Post

I had a leading bid on an orc plate of regeneration +8 with 300.000.000.016 coins on S1 and it is lost because of server shutdown. It’s not on bm anymore, and coins are gone too…… I’d like to get the coins back if possible.

Flag Post

Now that the server is fixed there is nothing on Black market at all. Hope that gets fixed as well :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lyoness:

Now that the server is fixed there is nothing on Black market at all. Hope that gets fixed as well :)

There is one dw item there right now. When server came back up there was one demon item. Looks like it only generates one at a time.

Flag Post

I am a level 81 Dragonlord, an d I recently got a fire key in a chest. I thought I wasn’t able to get them in Chests or boxes. Please fix!

Flag Post
Originally posted by DiehardBookworm:

I am a level 81 Dragonlord, an d I recently got a fire key in a chest. I thought I wasn’t able to get them in Chests or boxes. Please fix!

Mystery Box and Easter Eggs will no longer contain keys/orbs for player level 71+ (odds replaced with dolls, ally books, enhance potion, and dusts)
Page 3 of announcements thread, March 29th, 2012.

No mention of chests because we’re supposed to still be able to find them there.

Flag Post

Just tried to enhance my ring(10 succesfull enhancements so far). regretfully i realised to late, that the chance was only 10% ( it was much higher 2 days ago, because i already tried it a couple of times unsuccessfully) and even after my unsuccesfull attempt, the chance is still 10%.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheWhale01:

Just tried to enhance my ring(10 succesfull enhancements so far). regretfully i realised to late, that the chance was only 10% ( it was much higher 2 days ago, because i already tried it a couple of times unsuccessfully) and even after my unsuccesfull attempt, the chance is still 10%.

Make sure you’re not succeeding to enchant something else in between. You fail, all odds go up by 5%, you succeed, they all reset to base value (determined by number of enchants). Anything with 7 or more goes back to 10%.

Flag Post

alright, that might explain the “loss” in between. but not why it didn’t increase after beeing unsuccesfull this time

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheWhale01:

alright, that might explain the “loss” in between. but not why it didn’t increase after beeing unsuccesfull this time

you enchanted the wrong item? you did not “succeed this time” ?

Flag Post

Dear KingK, I am reported a bug I have. I haven’t played this game in a while now and every time I get a puzzle box nothing shows up. I’ve tried restarting browser, deleting cache and everything like that and nothing works. I’m using Mozilla, I don’t have Chrome and I’m NOT going to use I.E. Please message me back ASAP. Here is a provided screenshot http://imgur.com/g4N5Q

Flag Post

With the Mastermind puzzles, the Decode button doesn’t go away after you use it.

Flag Post

Valkyrie (username kevnval) was running NEO attempting to use all 5000 mists (i’ve never done it) used about 150e or more, plus 2 wells, and on the second well that was done in the 80’s rage, the well Rage “wrapped” and then showed 4%. I hit "back to town after welling, cause I was out of time, and wanted to use up remaing e fast, so wanted to move to clord – but wasted my coin and my e then trying to bring up neo. :( I’ve never seen this before

Flag Post

Found a 25hour genius in a MB on s2 5min ago.. —> 2X Fight Exp for 1 DayTime Left
24h 55m..

Flag Post
Originally posted by linde:

Found a 25hour genius in a MB on s2 5min ago.. —> 2X Fight Exp for 1 DayTime Left
24h 55m..

Not bug – Daylight Savings Time ends tonight

Flag Post
Originally posted by nigi22:
Originally posted by linde:

24h 55m..

Not bug – Daylight Savings Time ends tonight

Ic, didnt knew ty + Daylight savings time ended last weekend here.. :P

Flag Post

Found a bug:

I hit mystic when it had about 1.2B HP left and used about 20 dolls. It died when I finished hitting and I got coins and xp but my damage did not show in the list and I did not place for bonus.

Flag Post

Yes, that’s a known bug. It has to with the update of the mystic hp. Your dmg isn’t updated to the leaderboards until after your round is over. So if the mystic dies before your round is over then will your dmg count towards the 0hp that a dead mystic has and therefor won’t you end up on the leaderboards.

Flag Post
Originally posted by omark96:

Yes, that’s a known bug. It has to with the update of the mystic hp. Your dmg isn’t updated to the leaderboards until after your round is over. So if the mystic dies before your round is over then will your dmg count towards the 0hp that a dead mystic has and therefor won’t you end up on the leaderboards.

Ok thanks. Haven’t come across that one before personally so posted just in case.

Flag Post

Timer is having a bug everywhere, I shot a printscreen, can post if needed, but my guildmates told me they can see those either. So main prob: timer on homepage, guild wall, goes down from 0 days 0 hours -59 minutes. Exciting.

Flag Post

accidentally clicked either enter or back on game screen instead of chat and this happened:

http://i48.tinypic.com/axh3rs.jpg