Official Bug Reports Thread (new) page 137

3813 posts

Flag Post

It depends on if you save your cookies or not… Or could also be a result of wiping your cookies, just saying.

Flag Post

Thanks king, Im using Fairy Dust as a weapon!?!? Great, thanks, lost my Enchanted Grand Alien Staff 8 (60) 2nd this has happened now, and 2nd time ive reported this….fix it pls…ffs..

Flag Post

Hahahaha wtf? How do you do that? I want to do that, except for the losing my weapon part, but yeah, would be fun ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Factor:

Thanks king, Im using Fairy Dust as a weapon!?!? Great, thanks, lost my Enchanted Grand Alien Staff 8 (60) 2nd this has happened now, and 2nd time ive reported this….fix it pls…ffs..

Oh, and i do have a screenshot saved If you need to see it..

Flag Post

I would love to see it, just for fun :)

EDIT Nevermind, I looked you up, hahahaha xD

Gotta love it though ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by melaladi:
Originally posted by TreeckoLeo:
Originally posted by TreeckoLeo:

I have the same problem as Chunky and it’s really annoying, try to fix it as soon as possible.

Actually, upon paying closer attention it is going back into autoattack after EVERY battle, if that’s intentional, why give us the option to turn it off?

I’ve had that problem before on certain browsers. I think it did that for me on Chroma and IE, but when I use firefox, which I use now exclusively, it does not come unchecked.

I’m using firefox too so… What the heck?

Flag Post

Have you checked these things:

1. That the game is allowed to store cookies
  2. That you don’t remove all cookies when you close the browser
  3. That you don’t have a antivirus program or similar that removes the cookies
  4. That you don’t clean all your history xD hahaha

Flag Post
Originally posted by omark96:

Have you checked these things:

1. That the game is allowed to store cookies
  2. That you don’t remove all cookies when you close the browser
  3. That you don’t have a antivirus program or similar that removes the cookies
  4. That you don’t clean all your history xD hahaha

yes,yes and yes.

Any other advice? T_T

Flag Post

Edit Nevermind…. I figured it out… I forgot to keep in mind that my bow already had 112 enhances on it so I couldn’t get all 823 enhances. And that lead to me only getting 788 enhances from my drow staff. * facepalm *

Flag Post

I went to black market.
Used 50 gems to buy xyphite regenerating armor + 7.
Crystal left my total but I did not get armor. Armor stayed in black market.
I had room in my inventory to get the item, so that’s not the cause.

Please check logs and give me the armor or at least get my gems back.
Thanks.

Flag Post

did u check ur home wall richard?
item goes there and not in ur inventory i think

Flag Post
Originally posted by pavlos206cc:

did u check ur home wall richard?
item goes there and not in ur inventory i think

This. No thinking, it’s for sure. It would be on your home page at whatever time you bought it. So if your guild does lots of mines, portals, or gates, you may need to scroll down a few hours to check for it.

Flag Post

OK, saw it when I logged in today.
Instead of going into inventory it gave me a congratulations message that needed to clicked to get it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by richard233:

OK, saw it when I logged in today.
Instead of going into inventory it gave me a congratulations message that needed to clicked to get it.

Exactly as pavlos and myself said. It’s the same exact process as getting items when a guild has vault permissions on. (In case you’re yet to experience that bit)

Flag Post

So I have a thunder key, yet I can’t use it at the gate?!? Only the offering button is showing up.

Flag Post

i’ve reported this bug several times before, and again: when clicking on buy epot from magic elf while having insufficient funds makes everything go away… not even cancel is available… http://tinypic.com/r/10wikid/6

Flag Post

Was raging up orc mines for my guild… (at 83)
and got a thunder key out of a chest…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Flatscam:

And the bug is? You can still find them in chests. Kingk only excluded them from mbs.

Flag Post

And the bug is? You can still find them in chests. Kingk only excluded them from mbs.

You’re kidding? why have I not seen one in 6 months then?

Flag Post

’Cause their encounter rate is lower than the one for white crystals .

Flag Post

’Cause their encounter rate is lower than the one for white crystals .

sounds like… an unintended Feature…. aka… a bug!

Flag Post

sounds like… an unintended Feature…. aka… a bug!

Ehh, nope. Kingk clearly said that he excluded the keys from mbs and easter eggs. If he remembered the damned easter eggs then I’m sure he could have remembered the chests, if that was his intention.

Flag Post

Originally posted by mrwiggs8:
Originally posted by DiehardBookworm:

I am a level 81 Dragonlord, an d I recently got a fire key in a chest. I thought I wasn’t able to get them in Chests or boxes. Please fix!

Mystery Box and Easter Eggs will no longer contain keys/orbs for player level 71+ (odds replaced with dolls, ally books, enhance potion, and dusts)
Page 3 of announcements thread, March 29th, 2012.

No mention of chests because we’re supposed to still be able to find them there.

Only 2 pages back. The second post I quoted provides you with the source of the information and where to locate it.

Flag Post

Got orc ring from MB today. I thought this was not supposed to happen to players who have a better ring already (positron in this case). Bug?

Flag Post

I’m dealing less damage and I have the same gear as before.