Official Bug Reports Thread (new) page 139

3811 posts

Flag Post

Hey I have a bug. I’ve got a mystery box, and hit the hot key “2” to open it, I tapped it twice fast and somehow it came up with this http://prntscr.com/nxzw2

Incase you can’t tell it says I’ve “used” a guardian doll.

Flag Post

i cant buy items with gems in the black market i just try with one but its the only one that worth pay gems (right now)

Flag Post

i remember maybe i find 3 bugs
1st,many times fighting boss,my hp will above the max hp,this bug seems no effect to the game
2nd,when doing puzzle,if i drag nouse from the circle icon(i just want to click,sometimes mistake to drag ),then ie bar will apprea another dream world picture link.after this ,when u finish the puzzle,u get none reward(nothing else ,none sentence too,only can continue explore)if u continue explorer ,if will jump to the normal mobs area(for example ,when i do lv51 mobs,it will jump to lv1 mobs)
3rd,if u open more than 1 windows to dream world,it almost can indicate us will refresh in 3 seconds.But if 2 windows all fighting mobs,sometimes will wrong data,even shutdown

Flag Post

Why can’t I change class to divine sage when I even got 105 magic skill?

Flag Post
Originally posted by fDhys1414:

Why can’t I change class to divine sage when I even got 105 magic skill?

Are you level 75?

Edit, and in reference to xuanweijing’s bugs, the third one is not a bug but a preventative measure so you don’t have multiple people playing on one account at the same time for faster grinding/mist capping/previously santa hunting, etc.

Flag Post

If that is the requirment, it seems to be far off, I’m level 68.

Flag Post

Page 3, march 29th post from the announcement thread:
4 New ultimate classes (available to level 75+ players with required skill levels).
Divine Blade – requires level 90 sword skill
Mega Bang – requires level 90 gun skill
Divine Sage – requires level 90 magic skill
Dragonlord – requires level 80 in all combat skills

And in reference to the talisman, in case of further curiousity:
Magic Talisman and the one-use level 90 skills
Use the Magic Talisman, a rare relic (non-consumable), to perform 90 skills.
Magic Talisman drops from mystery boxes at 1% chance, but only for player using the new ultimate classes.
PVE use only (not available in PvP including Mystic War)
Can only use once per battle
Costs 300 sp to cast and you must have level 90 skill in the current weapon (or level 80 in all
When press use on the talisman, effect is based on weapon held
Gun/bows: Endless Nova: 5x big bang damage
Sword: Soul Dance: 3-6x devil dance damage depends number of round fought (dolls reset this number)
Magic: Divine Aurora: 3-5x divine light damage depending current hp (lower higher), plus instant full heal

For one use, it means one use per non pvp fight. Can not be used in pvp at any point.
General link to that particular page: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/35-dream-world/topics/74043-official-announcements-thread?page=3

Flag Post

Thank you mrwiggs8. I appreciate your effort in helping me, thanks a lot.

Flag Post

“Your quest have been updated. Return to the Trainer of Juncton.”
I believe it’s spelled Junkton.

Flag Post

Or why not Crapton?

Flag Post

It should also be either ‘Your quests have been…’ or ‘Your quest has been…’

I do wonder if someone put together a detailed list of spelling and grammar errors, and their whereabouts, whether that would help to get them fixed.

I still sort of miss the ‘…an speed pill’ though.

Flag Post

now theres probably a simple answer to this and maybe ive never noticed this before but in this last mystic wars while fighting WHN when ever i beat those 2 lvl 99s it would say this You raise your staff to summon a powerful divine light to demolish your opponent.
You critically hit Wynoth with Divine Light for 491918 damage points

You have defeated Wynoth!

What a world! What a world!
You received 0 coins!
You received -1,082,101,397,064 experience!
whats that all about i lost quite a bit of exp if thats what really happened and no coins

Flag Post
Originally posted by kidfactory:

now theres probably a simple answer to this and maybe ive never noticed this before but in this last mystic wars while fighting WHN when ever i beat those 2 lvl 99s it would say this You raise your staff to summon a powerful divine light to demolish your opponent.
You critically hit Wynoth with Divine Light for 491918 damage points

You have defeated Wynoth!

What a world! What a world!
You received 0 coins!
You received -1,082,101,397,064 experience!
whats that all about i lost quite a bit of exp if thats what really happened and no coins

and in guild it shows them as lvl 99 but during MW it shows them as lvl 0 wtf is up with that

Flag Post

Same thing happened with me while fighting mp5f in WHN during mystics

You critically hit mp5f with Divine Light for 106233 damage points You have defeated mp5f!

You received 0 coins! You received -141,319,545,303 experience!

sent a PM to kingk, I could care less about losing the exp, guessing it one of the ‘scripters’ that were banned

Flag Post

All the people that are level 0 now but were 99 are probably banned.

Flag Post

The curse of mp5f and Wynoth got me twice too…

each of my wins was meet with

You received 0 coins!
You received -1,318,440,976,376 experience!

Flag Post

Not really anything important or noticeable when you play the game, but when you explore in FW then the game keeps requesting the image named: http://cdn1.playmage.com/img/en/dream/town/sign9.gif. That file doesn’t exist, so yeah… lol

Flag Post

Kingk I must suggest you fix this it’s giving a huge upper-hand on higher levels, sometimes when I bet n the gambler it gives me 3x the original cash instead of 2×.

Flag Post
Originally posted by halo0000:

Kingk I must suggest you fix this it’s giving a huge upper-hand on higher levels, sometimes when I bet n the gambler it gives me 3x the original cash instead of 2×.

thats because you threw a three of a kind, you get more, and no high level would gamble with the gambler. I get 300m from killing 500m on a 50% chance its not fiscal due to pot odds

Flag Post
Originally posted by weezyfosheezy:
Originally posted by halo0000:

thats because you threw a three of a kind, you get more, and no high level would gamble with the gambler. I get 300m from killing 500m on a 50% chance its not fiscal due to pot odds

Thanks, didn’t know

Flag Post

Issue: If you click 3 claim links at once from different people for the same crystal type (e.g yellows and from kong chat-box) it will often only give you 2 crystals, but it will still count as 3/8 daily claims.

Flag Post

Why are there no auto-join guilds in S2 when I have to complete the join guild quest?
Is something broken? I see lots of empty guilds…

Flag Post

This just happend to me.
I have Capped fallen (400m (S1)). there is 885 880 dmg left.
Everytime I attacked it it goes “Fallen has been defeted”.
So I could only do 10 attacks per run.
This cost me 4 ranks and about lot´s of EXP.

Flag Post

When fighting level 71 water spirit the monster’s image appears to say Monster in text.

Flag Post

It regularly happens that I can’t share a crystal for a day.