Official Bug Reports Thread (new) page 140

3826 posts

Flag Post

We have 26/20+12 items in vault, only the 21 at the top are displayed

 
Flag Post

Posessed boss kills doesn’t count to quest for us

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by redfox7:

We have 26/20+12 items in vault, only the 21 at the top are displayed

Thanks for the report. This should be fixed in the recent patch.

Originally posted by Everyb0dy:

Posessed boss kills doesn’t count to quest for us

Thanks for the report. This should be fixed in the recent patch.

 
Flag Post

invasion lakeview why cant i see the guild FTS and why did fts lose all its invasion damage

 
Flag Post

you cannot put the max items into the premium guild vault. for example, if you have max 25 slots, you can only put 24 items in. The “donate” button shows next to the item, but when pressed it does nothing.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Dylerious:

With the Mastermind puzzles, the Decode button doesn’t go away after you use it.

This was not Fixed

 
Flag Post

Being at Isendel’s healer shows you are at “Neocorn King” on guild page. I also consider giving lvl92-96 chance to win top end gear by spending 600 trillion energy on soloing Mormo a bug.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by oldt41:

invasion lakeview why cant i see the guild FTS and why did fts lose all its invasion damage

This should be now properly fixed with current sum from all your guild members.

Originally posted by Soxluvr23:

you cannot put the max items into the premium guild vault. for example, if you have max 25 slots, you can only put 24 items in. The “donate” button shows next to the item, but when pressed it does nothing.

Thanks for the report. This should be fixed now.

Originally posted by Dylerious:
Originally posted by Dylerious:

With the Mastermind puzzles, the Decode button doesn’t go away after you use it.

This was not Fixed

Should be fixed now.

 
Flag Post

rly? nothing to say about the newly “loophole”?

 
Flag Post

It’s not a bug, it’s a active choice by kingk to allow every lvl 92+ access to these bosses. Sure, a level 92 could get positron gear, but I don’t believe that many lvl 92s will go for that. So that won’t be a too big problem.

 
Flag Post

Such a h8r DeathStryke :P, it’s not like a higher lvl can just hand it to a lvl 92. although it would be interesting to see a big enough group of active player helping one lvl 92 to get to live the dream. something like 8 other hitters all staying under top spot would be awesome :P.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Spartacvs:

Such a h8r DeathStryke :P, it’s not like a higher lvl can just hand it to a lvl 92. although it would be interesting to see a big enough group of active player helping one lvl 92 to get to live the dream. something like 8 other hitters all staying under top spot would be awesome :P.

Haha. I guarantee once my guild has enough members at that level, it’ll happen often. We even get the high 80’s and 90’s in the guild doing 15 or more portals in a row for new members who don’t yet have the badge (if they have the coins to open). Just the way we run the guild. :)

Edit to reduce irrelevant posting in the bug thread:
Haha, thanks spart. Always been how I pictured a guild. Far from rank oriented but still active enough to help one another achieve goals. No competition with other guilds really, playing for fun and enjoying chatting with other guildmates. Just show up to the game to take it easy.

 
Flag Post

mrwiggs that is BAUS!! seriously sweet hook ups you got going there.

 
Flag Post

Today bought xyphite blaster of speed +7 +108 . Why i can not fuse it to my drow staff ?

 
Flag Post

Because of what you just said… It’s +108. And then there’s the fact that the source item(the xy blaster in this case) has to have more enhances than the target item(the drow staff). So check both those things.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by grizli70:

Today bought xyphite blaster of speed +7 +108 . Why i can not fuse it to my drow staff ?

nice! That only needs to be 21x enchanted, and target items needs to be lower enchanted than the source ;)

 
Flag Post

king i thank you for checking and fixing our prob, oldt41

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by omark96:

Because of what you just said… It’s +108. And then there’s the fact that the source item(the xy blaster in this case) has to have more enhances than the target item(the drow staff). So check both those things.

I tried to enchant to item with 0 enchants . No result . Even i don’t see fusion button.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by grizli70:

Today bought xyphite blaster of speed +7 +108 . Why i can not fuse it to my drow staff ?

And to specify, guns get 6 per enchant and not 5 like staves and swords. So it’s only got 18 at the moment. You need to get 3 more (126 total) for it to be fuse-ready. Keep in mind the other things that got said about it. The item it’s fusing to must have 20 or less enchants if you only get it to 21 enchants.

 
Flag Post

1. You can’t open guild pages with ` in the guild name.
2. If you claim multiple crystal links which contains crystals still, you won’t get it all. Just got 5 out of 8 successful claiming.

 
Flag Post

I have the same problem claiming crystals.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by DeathStryke:

1. You can’t open guild pages with ` in the guild name.
2. If you claim multiple crystal links which contains crystals still, you won’t get it all. Just got 5 out of 8 successful claiming.

1. I thought that was fixed in the expansion. Please send me a PM and let me know which screen you are opening from and the guild name.
2. Not sure what you meant… I need more details or reproduction steps if possible.

 
Flag Post

Please send me a PM

Sent the data, tyvm for the response.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by DeathStryke:

1. You can’t open guild pages with ` in the guild name.
2. If you claim multiple crystal links which contains crystals still, you won’t get it all. Just got 5 out of 8 successful claiming.

Originally posted by pacioli:

I have the same problem claiming crystals.

It may be that you reach the 9 crystal cap. Make sure to cash in after you fill a set.

 
Flag Post

nope… new pages simply overwrite the ones before, makes u lose crystals..