Official Bug Reports Thread (new) page 141

3813 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by DeathStryke:

nope… new pages simply overwrite the ones before, makes u lose crystals..

The overwriting shouldn’t happen unless you open them very fast in succession, so try waiting few seconds in-between. Also, never leave more than one game window open at a time (close others first), or you will start getting random session expired messages and stranger things might happen.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingk:

stranger things might happen.

What like? Headless cows will start turning up in the game after all?

Flag Post

Super Bonus Weekend – New Expansion Released!
Earn 50% more experience and coins! Purchase gems now and receive up to 500 bonus gems PLUS Doubled Bonus LP! (bonus gems included in amount, ends 2/24 11:59PM)

Not high enough level for hell part one, but I feel I’d notice the other changes that might affect me if there was another expansion. Looks like just same text as last time.

Flag Post

No, Dylerious, I did not reach the 9 crystal cap, although I did open them very fast as kingk guessed. Anyway, when the game says “you’ve claimed a crystal” but you don’t get one, something is wrong.

Flag Post

3 members of our guild were on 3 different hells. 1 2 and 4, there is no hell 4. How did that happen. here is the link “http://tinypic.com/r/a5ox0/6”;

Flag Post
Originally posted by sjbdcb711:

3 members of our guild were on 3 different hells. 1 2 and 4, there is no hell 4. How did that happen. here is the link “http://tinypic.com/r/a5ox0/6”

that’s nothing. me and a few other guild members were in hell 0 and 5 today. no pic to prove it though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sjbdcb711:

3 members of our guild were on 3 different hells. 1 2 and 4, there is no hell 4. How did that happen. here is the link “http://tinypic.com/r/a5ox0/6”

Already reported it and is being fixed in next update.

Flag Post

Just wondering, is there any reason behind the accentuated A when posting crystal links?

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingasofnow:

Just wondering, is there any reason behind the accentuated A when posting crystal links?

Backend update issues: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/1-kongregate/topics/327516-new-backend-update-please-post-issues-here#posts-6876327

Flag Post

Thanks for clearing that up, I forgot they made that recent update.

Flag Post

FYI – we just has a S1 war, the mystic phoenix (held by S2D) went down in a flash because everyone was stuck on the boss with no mobs. It was a blast, but definitely a bug. 2 others in my guild experienced the same thing, so I expect everyone hitting the wonder was having the same bug. The other wonder we had access to, however, operated normally. Good luck with this one!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Digitalwei:

FYI – we just has a S1 war, the mystic phoenix (held by S2D) went down in a flash because everyone was stuck on the boss with no mobs. It was a blast, but definitely a bug. 2 others in my guild experienced the same thing, so I expect everyone hitting the wonder was having the same bug. The other wonder we had access to, however, operated normally. Good luck with this one!

Not a bug, S2D had 29 members. per the war phase explanation when you click the question mark by Mystic Hall. If guild has less than 30 members, then no defender will be present.

Flag Post

It appears that something broke while making the Girl in Red not give mob killing quests in Hell. Now she gives quests to kill Hell mobs in Atlantis.

I have yet to test whether you can actually advance this quest in Hell. Either way, this is an obvious bug, and makes questing for the Girl in Red rather troublesome in Atlantis.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pelethehamma:
Originally posted by Digitalwei:

Not a bug, S2D had 29 members. per the war phase explanation when you click the question mark by Mystic Hall. If guild has less than 30 members, then no defender will be present.

Ah! nice to know, thanks for the explanation.

Flag Post

Can i just say that the game seems to be freezing too much recently?Ive lost GoDs because of this.All i did was try and play it a bit faster and the game just freezes forcing me to go back to home.And i dont have the patience to slowly do it waiting 1s each time because the game isnt capable of this .
So,please try and do something about this,will be appreciated:)

Flag Post
Originally posted by anshulratchet:

Can i just say that the game seems to be freezing too much recently?Ive lost GoDs because of this.All i did was try and play it a bit faster and the game just freezes forcing me to go back to home.And i dont have the patience to slowly do it waiting 1s each time because the game isnt capable of this .
So,please try and do something about this,will be appreciated:)

I hardly believe this has much to do with the game. I think it has more to do with your internet connection. If it was a fault in the game then it would affect everyone and I can’t say that I have had any problems with the game lately. So yeah, most like likely not anything that Kingk can fix.

Flag Post

Omark i assure u it has nothing to do with my internet,its very fast and good.If u need detail then ill give some:
It only happened during special encounters such as GoDs or puzzles,and maybe it was because i pressed the button for tali as soon as the encounter came,and since it was not a mob so maybe thats why,but its still irritating and it shouldnt freeze completely!

Flag Post

I don’t care that much really about how fast your internet connection is. It’s more about how stable it is. There can be a problem with your home network losing the connection for just a second for whatever reason. There’s so many different things that can affect your gameplay. I just hardly believe it has much to do with the servers, but rather something between the servers and your web browser. In other words, nothing that Kingk can fix.

Flag Post

Have you checked your bank? You get your coins back to your bank after you’ve been outbid.

Flag Post

can’t hit MS anymore, we’re screwed…., thx a lot

Flag Post

Invasion is bugged…Please end it already since we can’t even hit it MS anyway. It seems that we’re stuck in limbo as it just keeps going to negative minutes.

Edit: After about an hour it’s fine again. Hehe daylight savings is quite annoying.
Edit 2: Now with FW :)

Flag Post

Defeated a fortress in FW. Only two people in my guild got items since we were the only ones over 10%. Me an one other guy both the same lvl. Thing is I finished with 1,212,276,522 he finished with 776,549,202 but he got a better valued Fallen item. Is that the norm?

Flag Post
Originally posted by oinot:

Is that the norm?

Yes, damage does not matter as long as one is in the top 5 with at least 5%. Only thing that determines drop value is the level of the player and whether or not it gets extended and by how much.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingasofnow:
Originally posted by oinot:

Is that the norm?

Yes, damage does not matter as long as one is in the top 5 with at least 5%. Only thing that determines drop value is the level of the player and whether or not it gets extended and by how much.

So going back to what I said. We are both the same level (87) with my percentage 6% higher then his. Probably 4%at the time of the defeat.

Flag Post

You both have an equally big chance of getting something if you’re at the same level. Only the level (87.x) matters, not the mini level.

Orc/fallen/greater-fallen can be a ranged based on table low, so extended set now possible for all players:
level 81: orc+1 to orc+3
level 82: orc+2 to orc+3
level 83: orc+3 to orc+3
level 84: fallen+1 to fallen+3
level 85: fallen+2 to fallen+3
level 86: fallen+3 to fallen+3
level 87: g.fallen+0 to g.fallen+3
level 88: g.fallen+1 to g.fallen+3
level 89: g.fallen+2 to g.fallen+3
level 90: drow+0 to drow+3
level 91: drow+1 to drow+3
level 92: drow+2 to drow+3
level 93: drow+3 to drow+3
level 94: drow+3 to drow+3
level 95: dw+1 to dw+3
level 96: dw+2 to dw+3
level 97+: dw+3 to dw+3
Example: drow armor of power would be drow+0
All +3 items have a 10% chance of becoming extended set in Zone 1, 20% in Zone 2.