Official Bug Reports Thread (new) page 2

3811 posts

Flag Post

I received a message from a guild master that they could not decline a membership request from me after I had started my own guild. It was the McL guild.

Flag Post

The Vault button is gone… is it a glitch or what? We are Rank Gold.

Flag Post

@Izzel, It might be the fact your in combat. Wait untill you’ve defeated the foe and try again.

Flag Post

I had someone play Dream world, on another computer, using my refferal link to join/ They got to lv10, and I don’t have my gems. What happened, and how can I get my gems?

Flag Post

Vozw – were them playing from the same IP address? If not, please send us a report (“report a bug” link below the game), with the character names of players and we will investigate.
hello5666 – please send us report (“report a bug” link below the game) with name of your guild if you still cannot donate.
Doom4rIn3 – This should already be fixed.

Those with problems second arena fight or other buttons, please upgrade to the latest version of a major browser (IE/FF/Safari/Chrome).

Thanks everyone for their bug reports.

Flag Post

Hopefully this is the right place:
The Wiseman looks confused as you replied with the answer. He says, “I am not sure if that is correct, but I know the answer to the question as [Mad Mardigan]”

This is false. The character’s name is “Madmartigan”

Flag Post

A Wiseman trivia question asks for the “zip code of washington, d.c”; the game’s answer is “20013”. The Washington, D.C. area has several hundred ZIP codes, starting from 20001.

Flag Post

You received 65000 coins!
You received 189200 experience!

After killing the big boss of the second to last level? That’s it? Seems a bit of a jip.

Flag Post

You challenge The Wiseman to a game of trivia, he asks you this question: what word links hate, name, shop? (Hint: p__) – ‘pet’? what kind of answer is pet? How does ‘pet’ relate to ‘hate’? What retard put that in?

Flag Post

hate contains the letter T
name contains the letter E
shop contains the letter P
therefore PET

Flag Post

i swear i typed pie and it was accepted for that question

Flag Post

I got a bug,

When you press a Spell, but dont press the power button, and then use a fairy dust.
The fairy dust goes away, but the SP isnt refilled.

Flag Post

I am lvl 35 and have played in all robot factory sectors in Metreon but never found that map who will give me access to mystery area

Flag Post
Originally posted by Justin91:

I am lvl 35 and have played in all robot factory sectors in Metreon but never found that map who will give me access to mystery area

I don’t remember that quest specifically, but all of the “find such-and-such” quests required you to fight a few battles in Area 5 even after you had leveled up.

Flag Post

In that Knight Skill Flower Dance has a type error. It’s PETALS and not PEDALS.

Your sword swing through your enemy as if you are slicing off the >pedals< from the flower falling from the sky.

Thank you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Alarien:

I’m not sure if this is a bug but when someone fights you and wins the money they win isn’t deducted from you right away, it’s taken the next time you log in.

I actually think that might be “working as intended”

Flag Post

what album got arrowsmith a gold lp in 1975? (Hint: g__ y___ w____)

Arrowsmith? I’m pretty sure the band is Aerosmith.

Flag Post

If you select a skill, but instead of attacking use a fairy dust (or maybe any item) you attack with the skill and lose the fairy dust, but after the battle, you get the dust back.

Flag Post

Starting this evening, I have a problem with the Arena. After I press “Fight”, the usual screen appears. However, clicking on the buttons (Attack, Use Skill, Run Away) does not do anything. I have to use the Town Map menu (or reload the game). After that, when I return to the arena, I can fight the same enemy without any problems. As of the time I write this, the arena buttons work for every second fight. So I have to use 2*2 energy for each fight.

Flag Post

You received 0 coins!
You received 0 experience!

Your quest have been updated.

that’s what i get for killing boss lvl 56 Sheriff Graham???

Flag Post
Originally posted by Justin91:

edit: actually I’ve found out that I didnt talk with that leader in Metreon so delete that post

Flag Post

wise man was wrong. It asked which country originated the carpetbag steak (or something like that) with the hint saying that it started with the letter A. I put “America”, and it said that the correct answer is australia. however:

“Food historians generally agree that this dish (thick steak stuffed with oysters) was probably invented in America by a popular chef/restaurant sometime in the first half of the twentieth century. Australians have adopted this recipe, though do not make claims for its invention. " (http://www.foodtimeline.org/foodmeats.html#carpetbagsteak&quot;

and also, a quiz asks the question:
“A thick filet mignon is sliced open and stuffed with Sydney rock oysters that have been dipped in Worcester sauce. The steak is grilled rare and served, producing a dish popularized in Australia in the 1950s: carpetbag steak. However, Australia is not thought to have originated the carpetbag steak. To which country is that honor generally ascribed?”
(http://community.livejournal.com/iheartcooking/47082.html)
with the correct answer being the US.

easy mistake to make, but still incorrect. Thanks!

Flag Post

@eyrieking162 America is not a country… The question is indeed bad, but still, :P

Flag Post

hey was just checking to see if you had been able to look in to my phoenix disappearing and if there was a possibility of getting it restored to me. i recall vaguely seeing a phoenix in my bank as well as having him equipped if that is of any help.

Flag Post

When you buy a weapon, you get a message box confirming you bought it and giving you the option of equipping it (equip is a clickable word in the message)
but when you buy the weapon and immidiately donate it to your guild, and then close your guild and click equip, the game shows a ‘we have an error’ message. This could be fixed I guess.