New Premium items

23 posts

Flag Post

I know there is a suggestions forum but I have a lot to say and I want to see what other people think too.
I would like to see:
MORE BANK SPACE
MORE BANK SPACE
A premium item that prevents mobs from running away.
MORE BANK SPACE
A premium item that makes mobs enraged.
MORE BANK SPACE
A premium item that scares away “yellow”/normal mobs.
MORE BANK SPACE
A “Demon Hunter” buff like Genuis/Heroic that increases PB encounter rate
MORE BANK SPACE
MORE BANK SPACE
MORE BANK SPACE
A “Xenologist” buff that increases rate to find Mothership parts
MORE BANK SPACE
MORE BANK SPACE
MORE BANK SPACE
A “super Demon gate key” that is not consumed when you use it(maybe 24hr cooldown) and prevents you from getting any keys from chest
MORE BANK SPACE
MORE BANK SPACE
MORE BANK SPACE

Flag Post

You need more than 40 bank slots? Seems a bit…much. And with all those identical ideas (MORE BANK SPACE) I find it hard to read what’s in between them.

Flag Post

Since mysteryboxes arent stackable, yes! I do need more space. I think you dont understand how to not pay for H/G with gems all the time. even saving 40 mboxes it’s still not enough to ALWAYS get H/G up and I can collect many more than that in a day.

also, i just thought of a few new ideas:
MORE BANK SPACE
MORE BANK SPACE
MORE BANK SPACE

Flag Post

if you just play hard you can get a constant heroic and genius from crystals. So the problem isnt lack of bank space, it’s lack of playing

-I’d like to see a talisman enhancer
-More equiptment space to hold your e ring and attack ring
-New kind of weapon equiptment that will enhance you sword with block, gun with crit and staff with SD (outside of current SD gain)

Flag Post

I would like a super ally…one that used 3x weakens in a row…had 10 percent passive damage and copy and proctect aura…and was smart enough not to use weaken after the first 3x times

Flag Post

An orb that blows up all free stuff.

Flag Post

no more bank space.
make consumables like
mboxes, epots, dusts, books, keys, orbs, passes, dolls stackable.
stack size: 20.
no more space problems.

Flag Post

Stack size is too big ಠ_ಠ We might as well do away with the extra bank slots altogether. Just 5 stack size will do and will ease everyone’s request for more slots.

Flag Post
Originally posted by thearenaquaker:

no more bank space.
make consumables like
mboxes, epots, dusts, books, keys, orbs, passes, dolls stackable.
stack size: 20.
no more space problems.

While it would be awesome, I think it might require some serious recoding so we won’t see this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by weezyfosheezy:

if you just play hard you can get a constant heroic and genius from crystals. So the problem isnt lack of bank space, it’s lack of playing

yes playing hard can get you crystals ie gems to but H/G, I got 6 whites in one day last week, but there is much variance too, its not really that consistent. Even playing Hard, you cant maintain H/G imo even if you are just buying the 7day ones, its not realistic to get 68 gems in one weeks time every single week. thats my play experience. do you really get 68gems every week to keep H/G up?

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlbertoV05:

An orb that blows up all free stuff.

free stuff killing DW and the tarzaan button… I never know what you mean by either one. free energy every 4 mins? omg 360e everyday! 8 crystals free everyday! free pink crystal everyday! Free mbox everyday! sometimes two! free xp! free coins!! what are you really upset about? what stuff is “free”? event weekends?

Flag Post

Dont feed trolls

second

use edit and dont double post

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spartacvs:

yes playing hard can get you crystals ie gems to but H/G, I got 6 whites in one day last week, but there is much variance too, its not really that consistent. Even playing Hard, you cant maintain H/G imo even if you are just buying the 7day ones, its not realistic to get 68 gems in one weeks time every single week. thats my play experience. do you really get 68gems every week to keep H/G up?

Without event bonus coin return from misting is too low to mist a lot, so usually people just use their free E on weekdays and accumulate coin for weekend misting. This means it’s only 3 days a week when you really need genius/heroic. If you always buy them, that would be 54 gems a week. However, if you collect a full storage of mystery boxes, you are very likely to find genius, heroic or both when you open them all, this saves a lot of gems. I always have genius for the entire duration of events (heroic is far less useful, so even if I don’t find one, I don’t bother buying it), sometimes I buy an occasional E refill if I run out of coin for misting and still I am getting more gems than I spend.

Flag Post

Well, do some mainlanding and the gem problem should be no problem at all. But then again, what to prioritize the gems on? Heroic/genius or buying some energy refills now and then to keep the coin stack up. Oh well, you can easily keep an average of 10k mobs won/week on mainland without losing coins. From these 10k mobs you should find 2 whole white sets, sometimes you will find more and sometimes less. That makes 40 gems, then add in 3-4 pink sets that you will complete too and you have your weekly heroic and genius. Tada :D

EDIT And just so you know, I don’t collect my crystals usually so if you collect 8 green every day then can you make even more coins every week which leads to an higher average amount of mobs won before you start to lose coins. ;)

Flag Post

Then should i do more mainland and less of other stuff as being lvl 88?

Flag Post

I was just wondering since I could use MORE coins since I’ll need them for mainland,which i might do, since gems could help me but then again with gems, i don’t want an ever bigger coin sink

Flag Post

How about an object that that you get for just logging in that places a big pile of all the premium items in the marsh?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spartacvs:

Yea it only keeps 2 days worth sorry for not adding that earlier

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aaditya:

Then should i do more mainland and less of other stuff as being lvl 88?

Originally posted by Aaditya:

I was just wondering since I could use MORE coins since I’ll need them for mainland,which i might do, since gems could help me but then again with gems, i don’t want an ever bigger coin sink

Well, you should get to lvl 91 to get jawba first, then it’ll be really nice. However I don’t think it’s too bad to mist at mainland at lvl 88.

Flag Post

I can find Possessed bosses but i mist with my orc ring with 195E and for about 30b coins and i end up having like idk 3-5.5b less than that so i dont know omark96, if u have any suggestions of what i should do, tell me old friend:). Otherwise i’ll stick to hell gates, faction wars, and even atlantis as atlantis is OK coin return for me as my lvl 99 player in our guild told me it helped, and i misted 1400 mist in atlantis on a weekend and i only lost about 10-11b coins so its not too bad as i get 350m coins on invasion so I’m OK, but mainland at 88 should i really do a lot of or just watch out for jawba as he gives 2x more coins and exp than any other Possessed boss at lvl 91?

Flag Post

Thank You for the description Tumalu:). I want to ask though, what do u mean in quotes, " Patience is key, and mainlanding depends a lot on if you’re willing to wait for a while to build up your coins."? It might mean the obvious to me but i could have a brainfart like i have had b4, ask Dmitry83 if i am wrong, and if u wouldn’t mind explain it to me please :). I don’t sell Ally Skill Books because i need that for eli’s beauty skill, but i know what u mean. I always constantly bank my coins on invasion to avoid Mothership taking 20m coins away from me(30m on weekends) for healing. I do watch out for those tiny things and Tumalu EDIT on u: I am pretty sure it is 10x mist for Possessed bosses as I got a Demon Sandworm today, and I saw my coins around 1.7B and my cost for one mist is about 175-180m-ish. I do save up my gems though because I have gotten all the major things i need in Dream World except, and I am saying this in a mage perspective, smart glasses and nimber necklace or otherwise, I am completely done with everything along with royal crown i forgot. Thank You for reading this Tumalu and other Dream world people, and I do take the time, not always, get my greens daily. Thank You!

Flag Post

EDIT: And some daily yellows to are nice for my learning point increase for stats.

Flag Post

Indeed, I agree with your last post Tumalu. Thanks! Guess I’ll do a little mainlanding, but mostly fallen and atlantis since exp is important for me to lvl 91 for jawba.