end of dream world

16 posts

Flag Post

Well the end of the Earth is just right around the corner. In a couple of weeks what are you going to do before the end of the Earth (and Dream World, had to keep it have something to do with the game)

Flag Post

I’ll be preparing my middle finger for the Mayans.

Flag Post

Nostradamus set a very specific set of parameters for the end of the world. Seems DW related! And I quote, “And lo a big boobed chick will dream of dudes sitting in their own filth and when one single stone is bought in the month of equinox….the world will blow up.” Doesn’t sound like we have anything to worry about…free stuff and Obama’s economic policies saved us from annihilation!

Flag Post

gg

Flag Post

Let’s make it the end of DW, so the mayan’s were partially right :D

Flag Post

Yeah… Sure… Let’s all reset our accs on the same time, don’t you agree guys?

Flag Post

alrady reset mine

Flag Post

Nice try…

Name kwll
Class Divine Sage
Level 80 (38%)

Btw, congrats! I just wasted my 1000th post on you, how do you feel? ;)

EDIT Nice try goon and no, I’m not gonna ruin my perfect 1000 posts ‘cause of you…
EDIT I’m gonna stick around here, so bye bye.
EDIT This is a damned DW forum thread… Stop talking about Rectum of the Merry Guy

Flag Post

Resetted my account…I’M FREEEEE..!!!!!

Yeah. :D

RG

Keep me posted on which game you’ll get hooked on next…perhaps we’ll meet again

Flag Post

I like ROTMG goontra

Flag Post

ROTMG is a cool game but I don’t like that F2P gets only 1 bloody locker. That’s just crazy.

Flag Post

Rotmg lol at least pick a better game.

Flag Post

If anyone is down for this message me. I use to play DW. I quit for 12 months to play ROTMG. I have 3 maxxed characters 8/8 along with a lot of T12’s/ Untiered. I quit now to play this again. Anybody wanna sell me there account for some ROTMG shit?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Doorstogo123:

If anyone is down for this message me. I use to play DW. I quit for 12 months to play ROTMG. I have 3 maxxed characters 8/8 along with a lot of T12’s/ Untiered. I quit now to play this again. Anybody wanna sell me there account for some ROTMG shit?

i sell u my dw acc for real bucks.

Flag Post

Congratulations DS, I’m 99% sure that kingk will check for any change in the IP-address used for your account in a near future. ;) And possibly Kongregate too.

Flag Post

ROTMG is an addiction that is easy to contract and hard to lose. I would know.