100B AI Damage S2...well no we way off topic now (locked)

64 posts

Flag Post

Wow, didn’t think we could do it but we (BGD S2) hit 100B AI Damage at Demon Gates! I contributed 1% of the goal myself |-)

Flag Post

Good, now go for 1t ;).

Flag Post

lame! Authority did 1T by himself… 100b is like a 3 hour job for anyone nowadays.

Flag Post

Congrats on the achievement. =)

(Guys, S2 hasn’t been around for as long as S1. Remember that.)

Flag Post

ty guys and yeah I know eventually 1T will be the goal, but yeah no time soon being S2.

Flag Post

1 sanctioning2 134,881,135,409

so… like why post this? Hora has done 50b alone before, you have MULTIPLE members in BGD stronger than him… so why is this an achievement?

edit: i guess i just fell for the trollin’ " I contributed 1% of the goal myself |-)" – Whiteiswong

lame :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by Whiteiswong:

ty guys and yeah I know eventually 1T will be the goal, but yeah no time soon being S2.

Half your guild is 90+, you could probably do 1t now if you wanted to focus on it and people were actually playing. Not much reason to, however.

Flag Post

Thus ends the circlejerk.

Flag Post

LAME. Delete this topic. Too lame.

Flag Post

Spartacvs – We all know you’re still sore from being kicked out and not let back in, let it go
Inspired1 – You’re right, especially on the “and people were actually playing” bit
Plasma_Kirby – We have too many females in our circle to really have a circlejerk, but thanks for the insight
DeathStryke – Who are you again?

Flag Post

it can be an achievement too, if you reach something what you dont really wanted to reach.. :)
I mean, AI is good mostly only for XP.. that is why i did 0 damage that time.

Flag Post

just a noob. well, beat my 7b fallen dmg then i’ll tell you.

Flag Post

golf clap That’ll get you into Harvard!!!!!

Originally posted by DeathStryke:

Flag Post

if they’re guild has quite a lot of lvl 90+ that is not hard at all to prove its not hard im going for 10B+ on AI on s1 btw im lvl 83 so if i do it 100B by a lot of lvl 90+ aient such a achievement :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlbertoV05:

Wow, first time Alberto made me smile a bit…He’s getting better at it ( finally..)

RG

Flag Post

love ya alberto :D

Flag Post

Stop making out with your boyfriend in public.

Flag Post

7B, nice. I don’t know if anyone has done that s2, 5B is the highest I’ve heard of I think

Flag Post

And Grog, if your s1 is like your s2. you’re probably stronger at 83 than most lvl 90’s. Stats make all the difference for AI, not level.

Ah, I see you now, Doctor DeathStryke. You have 100X the mobs I do on S1. Why don’t you up your sword/gun 1 pt for the 10% damage bonuses?

Flag Post

I dare someone to tarzan all the way to the mist cap.

Flag Post

you should really stop comparing S1 with S2.. at S1 most peoples stronger compared to his lvl as at S2, because S1 is much-much older..
i dont start to list the things why.. but anyone who started to play like 1 year before S2 should know some really hard reason..

Flag Post

Yea it was much different back in the day. I knew some hard core ppl who spent over a year and 2k+ dollars for like 50k attack and that was OP. Now the same effort gives you lvl 99 and over a million mp

Flag Post

I’ve done that before. (On S2)

Flag Post

You are a credit to the forces of evil!

Originally posted by Soxluvr23:

I’ve done that before. (On S2)

Flag Post

I’ve also done this before, back when the cap was new. (S1)

edit: Oh, and good job BGD.