Scripters... (locked)

79 posts

Flag Post

Wow, do people still use scripts? I thought that was something in the past, but I guess not… So who are the ones that have been banned? I’m curious to know who the level 99 might be. But yeah, to whoever of you who used scripts: You should feel ashamed of yourself… Ruining all the fun for the others… :/

Flag Post

Yeah, name and shame them.

Flag Post

Do we even need to use scripts anymore? With a 4 day Faction Wars
I can’t see why scripting is needed.

Flag Post

Silly Omark, we all know you’re a scripter and this thread is a cover-up ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by JOOJOO7:

Silly Omark, we all know you’re a scripter and this thread is a cover-up ;)

Damnit… You caught me ;) Hahaha

Flag Post

Well, every 99 on S1 has logged on today, anyone able to check S2?

Give us a list Kingk!

Flag Post

I can understand why someone would want to script. The split tail that jumps on you at level 100 must be more than a normal boner can handle!

Flag Post

My guess is that the following has happened: Kingk banned the IP-addresses only, which made the whole ban totally ineffective. They all just need to change the IP-address and it’s fine. Or else did he maybe just ban them for a day… I don’t know which it is, but it’s at least one of them lol.

Flag Post

We noticed they are playing alts. Death to all cheaters. I spent money to support guilds and lvl . I have been offered cheats but in 3 yrs of play, I never took one .

Flag Post

Btw, I gotta say that I find it funny how the previous warning from Kingk to the ones using scripts was right after Halloween… Hmm, maybe there’s a connection? Nah, it can’t be? Or can it? ;)

Flag Post

Scripers chose to show them as they are ..Cheaters, on large events so it is Easy to call them out.

Flag Post

Chat 1 is a cheater’s playground. Wouldn’t surprise me if the two named were responsible. Possibly begged for forgiveness and got unbanned.

Flag Post

Thanks for the accusations there. I don’t script, I play a lot… there’s a difference.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PeeWeeWarrior:

Thanks for the accusations there. I don’t script, I play a lot… there’s a difference.

Even better when the accusations were made on a phony account so they didn’t take the heat.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

too many accusations, scripters have been dealt with no real need to continue blaming people.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tumalu:

They’re just accusing you because they’re jealous that they don’t know how to play the game.

There is not much to know about playing DW. Grind, grind, grind and then grind even more. Spend many hours a day during weekend events grinding 5k mists a day and you’ll get into top 100 very soon. No rocket science here.

Flag Post

Well you’d think so… some people still manage to suck though :P

Flag Post

yeah i’m embarassed but not ashamed……that i don’t even KNOW what scripting is, let alone how to do it XD

Flag Post

So….who was it then?

Flag Post

Me.

Flag Post

Ok, so looks like every lv99 has logged on, it appears no one got banned. Now, kingk didn’t say which server it was, one of ours, fb or myspace (if it still exists, never been there:P). Or maybe it’s just little scare tactics for potential script users because it’s not good business to ban paying players, especially when so many are quitting on their own. It was interesting to see how fast, and which way, accusations flew, though.

Flag Post

Yeah. As kingk said before, he takes off the ban as soon as you delete/disable your script… He might be angry though.. We’ll see soon.

Flag Post

Spreading hate in a playerbase rapidly decreasing due to lack of real updates (9 months already) and old issues never solved was really a great move.
Next move will probably be changing Anty’s image in the splash screen with a middle finger.

Flag Post

No, banning scripters/cheats actually protects the player base, as if there is widespread successful cheating , no-one will ever want to pay for incremental bonuses/advantages. Without the admin using the ban hammer on cheats, people leave in droves at a rate of knotts