Scripters... page 3 (locked)

79 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dmitry83:

There is not much to know about playing DW. Grind, grind, grind and then grind even more. Spend many hours a day during weekend events grinding 5k mists a day and you’ll get into top 100 very soon. No rocket science here.

Hey I know this is a real Slowpoke. Like a huge one… But please, tell that to your own guild mates… Man it’s so annoying having someone running into the chat room just to accuse you for being a liar. So yeah, please tell that to your guild mates….

Flag Post

Well, if someone is still looking for names to hate and shame, here is one – that’s me. Got suspended for using a helper program that automates some boring and repetitive tasks in the game. Maybe I should have cared more about making its behavior “human-like” :) Anyway, writing more and more sophisticated automation tools (from a simple program to automatically fight Nahazir with healing and using dusts when necessary to a program that could grind areas like Facton War or Invasion, buy mists and dusts when necessary, sell loot, trade crystals, interact with special encounters and do a shitload of other things) kept me entertained for a long time – much longer that a game as boring as DW could possibly do. Now it’s time to apply my programming skills elsewhere. Bye everyone and have a good time :)

Flag Post

Manning up is the right thing to do. I salute your courage.

Originally posted by Dmitry83:

Well, if someone is still looking for names to hate and shame, here is one – that’s me. Got suspended for using a helper program that automates some boring and repetitive tasks in the game. Maybe I should have cared more about making its behavior “human-like” :) Anyway, writing more and more sophisticated automation tools (from a simple program to automatically fight Nahazir with healing and using dusts when necessary to a program that could grind areas like Facton War or Invasion, buy mists and dusts when necessary, sell loot, trade crystals, interact with special encounters and do a shitload of other things) kept me entertained for a long time – much longer that a game as boring as DW could possibly do. Now it’s time to apply my programming skills elsewhere. Bye everyone and have a good time :)

Flag Post

All the scripters their levels and stuff got resseted. Just go to the ranking screen, then click on mobs won or vs won, it will show you the lvl 0 players.

Flag Post

All banned players should be automatically removed from the guild they are in.

Flag Post

I’ll give an hundred albertoes to have Dmirtry83 back :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by Avalokitesvara:

No, keep your albertoes.

Flag Post

It is not manning up to say anything after you get caught with your pants down. Then say something before and apologize. You and your guildee just used it to gain an unfair advantage in many aspects of the game. If its such a boring game for you just quit. You did put your own interests above other people who still enjoy this game and like to play it fair. Nothing is lost on losing cheaters like you.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

wonder if Srong Like Ox scripted at lvl 100 or if kingk was just a little to fast.

Flag Post

People have the opportunity to deride the guilty in public. That’s about as close to “closure” as you’re gonna get. It would have been easy to skirt away in the darkness….but a perpetrator admitted it to your faces and gave each of you the chance to feel sanctimonious…all the while calling him a douche’. That is both courageous and thoughtful.

Flag Post

I’m pretty sure Tasty Like German Shepherd scripted.

Originally posted by weezyfosheezy:

wonder if Srong Like Ox scripted at lvl 100 or if kingk was just a little to fast.

Flag Post

He is in my guild…..Strong Like Ox…..

Flag Post

Alberto you need to script AE. Just think of it waking up with 0 energy. Less time playing more time upsetting dreamers on the forum (^_^)

Flag Post

Even if he did, that was not done with my program. I told him about it some time ago but he was not interested in trying it. I wonder if there was any reason to ban him besides being a member of the same guild and being active enough to reach lv100.

Flag Post

I wonder if there’s a forum script? Replies to everything with FREE STUFF and GO OUTSIDE! That’d be awesome.

Alberto you need to script AE. Just think of it waking up with 0 energy. Less time playing more time upsetting dreamers on the forum (^_^)

Flag Post

How would you pass time then?

Originally posted by RaptorKris:
Originally posted by Avalokitesvara:

No, keep your albertoes.

I’ll add 10 Goontras.

Flag Post

Because he is a great guy, he always helped people on both forum and chat since I can remember.
Look at his posts.
Comparing him to the the oldest whiner in the forum is insulting.

Flag Post

This is just my opinion, but I think that old geezer endless complaining about the wrong things damages the game much more than an autoplayer did.

On a side note, clever SH usually try to hire successful hackers instead of going on a rampage against them.
Maybe he could have been able to solve the Magic Elf bug. Or the Vault space coding.

Flag Post

Maybe he was trying to solve the issue in the Middle East. I say, “discover” a holy artifact in North Dakota. We got room there.

My official position is one of indifference and general boredom with the whole thing. I hope everyone gets the ‘justice’ they are after.

Flag Post

Kids these days! So impressionable! They love the “Bad Boys”…..