Images from new update page 2

98 posts

Flag Post

not really it has volcanic cavern and mystic mines. Junction only has the sewers. Technically there is space for a sign everywhere

Flag Post

There is space between EM-oceane -metro for a doompit to be opened…..^^

Flag Post

Hmm, that means the map should be changed… Not a huge change, so it might me possible, too.

EDIT: New pic:
http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/269362_475379255843374_914106782_n.jpg

Come on, we want to see the new mobs/bosses, too!

Flag Post

This only further makes me think the update will be called underworld something. That pic reminds me of the River Styx…So again I say Hades beckons for February.

Flag Post

im liking the fact there are alot of backgrounds

Flag Post

Hmm… So if we assume that the next update will involve the underground, well what bosses do you think we will fight? Hades and Cerberus, maybe? :P

Flag Post

Hades, Cerberus, and perhaps Death himself. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by omark96:

Hmm… So if we assume that the next update will involve the underground, well what bosses do you think we will fight? Hades and Cerberus, maybe? :P

Underworld*

Flag Post
Originally posted by DeathStryke:

Underworld*

Yeah, excuse me soooooo much for making that simple little mistake. I hope you can forgive me for that error… -insert a shitload of sarcasm here-…

Really? You felt you had to correct that? You understood what I meant, so what’s the problem really?

Flag Post

aaaaand a new one!
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/533571_476167315764568_91141556_n.jpg

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Looking at the last picture made me think about the Demon Gates. Fire and Ice together with a pink background that reminded me of Lightning…

Flag Post

It reminds me of FrozenPride and Anithea. Seems I was way off though with Hades…Kind of looks like the Sins as well.

Flag Post

We missed the boobs.

Flag Post

Underworld*

Yeah, excuse me soooooo much for making that simple little mistake. I hope you can forgive me for that error… -insert a shitload of sarcasm here-…

Really? You felt you had to correct that? You understood what I meant, so what’s the problem really?

Hmmmm…doesnt the underworld resides underground by default?
Or can the underworld be in the sky or space?

Flag Post
Originally posted by tooktook:

Hahaha, that’s true took. ^^ Besides, let’s just forget about that troll :P

Flag Post

Well, if the next update has so many new features, kingk should divide it into several events.
This way we can have a month long event :P

Flag Post

Well, if the next update has so many new features, kingk should divide it into several events.
This way we can have a month long event :P

No, please… I am still recovering from Christmas and 3rd anniversary events %)

Flag Post

Yay for update

Flag Post

Naka! Where have you been?! I thought you were dead :O hahaha jk

Flag Post

Naka! Where have you been?! I thought you were dead :O hahaha jk

No PC. Thanks FF VI I’m still alive and ready to kick asses. Or just plain autoexploring and creeping chatrooms ;D

Flag Post

Underworld*

Under**** has a relative meaning in space, depending on your reference point

Flag Post

Good way to necro something that’s 4 days old… Seriously, get over it…

Flag Post

No new pics or infos yet.
I feel abandoned :(

Flag Post

Patience, it’ll come very soon ;) Btw, only like 2-3 weeks left until the release. :P