Images from new update page 4

98 posts

Flag Post

Agreed with Weezy and Omark posts. :D I got well over 1T coins for level 91 since I burned out a ton misting non stop in mines and mainland for some time. Damn, they make you lose coins fast…Anyways! I am ready to see these new bosses/mobs and can’t wait to see what other things go along with this expansion! Yo estoy muy emocionado! (It’s Spanish, btw)

 
Flag Post

I think you guys missed one: Picture

 
Flag Post

I hope that was meant as a joke…That’s just a fallen mob that we’ve had for ages.
kingk likes to post pictures of mobs from different locations every week on Facebook.

 
Flag Post

Hopefully, this new expansion would bring back a lot of old players. Dream World’s REALLY dead right now… And boring too…

Hopefully, there will be an update for the lower levels after the campaign of the game. This game really depends on the player softcapping at a very early level to even survive sh-t. o_o

 
Flag Post

New pic:

 
Flag Post

stare at her eyes, doesnt it look like she has a lazy one (^_^)

 
Flag Post

Maybe we attack her from the skies and she is just looking at the player?
Otherwise yeah it does look like a lazy eye. Well more updates on the pics
hopefully mean we are drawing nearer to an actual release.

 
Flag Post

Pics are nice but we’d like some info, too.

 
Flag Post

Info will come, when the expansion is released. ;) Just relax and be happy that we at least get pics and a lot of them :P I don’t think we’ve gotten this many previews for an expansion before. Though I could be wrong, but yeah, I don’t think so at least. ^^

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by opolle:

New pic:

that is awesome i hope all these pics are truely mobs or bosses :)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by killerponies:
Originally posted by opolle:

New pic:

that is awesome i hope all these pics are truely mobs or bosses :)

Why would he actually post a mob or boss? I thought he only post random pictures of things he drew. FacePalm

 
Flag Post

I wanna know why Playmage has announced that Time World expansion is next month(he will give details soon too),
and is completely quiet about Dream World?Has he forgotten us?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by anshulratchet:

I wanna know why Playmage has announced that Time World expansion is next month(he will give details soon too),
and is completely quiet about Dream World?Has he forgotten us?

he already gave some details long time ago. Also he like to torture us.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by weezyfosheezy:
Originally posted by anshulratchet:

I wanna know why Playmage has announced that Time World expansion is next month(he will give details soon too),
and is completely quiet about Dream World?Has he forgotten us?

he already gave some details long time ago. Also he like to torture us.

i think that he just does this to get us excited and then the update will be like a fix of a bug and like 5 gems to all XD

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

The pics looks nice !

But the truth is that DW IS forgotten !

I understand it while playing Tyrant and DotD. DW once was fighting with those games for players.
Now DW have 1 Update per 6 month ! and 0 mini updates while those games now are updated at crazy speed Big update every 2 weeks or so.

It was enough to update game once per 6 months 5 years ago but not now.
To many other similar games and sites are fighting for players right now, so a game with slow development have to die in this reality, and i think we can all see this happening.

 
Flag Post

New pic, looks pretty sweet :P

 
Flag Post

It looks like a lightning dragon.
I still say that the Demon Gates may get a new area… and we’ll have to fight Thunderas’ pet

 
Flag Post

Perhaps this is the Ancient One possessed boss encounter? I’m hoping so anyway.

 
Flag Post

Make the comparison yourself, I wouldn’t be too surprised if it really is the PB

 
Flag Post

Sorry for the double post, but yeah, that seems to actually be the new possessed boss. So good guess king ^^

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by zaafu:

The pics looks nice !

But the truth is that DW IS forgotten !

I understand it while playing Tyrant and DotD. DW once was fighting with those games for players.
Now DW have 1 Update per 6 month ! and 0 mini updates while those games now are updated at crazy speed Big update every 2 weeks or so.

It was enough to update game once per 6 months 5 years ago but not now.
To many other similar games and sites are fighting for players right now, so a game with slow development have to die in this reality, and i think we can all see this happening.

Oooh. tyrant and DOTD. what are you talking about? I juggle all three games and I still have time to badge hunt if I am not bust >_>

DoTD is different. They actually have occasionally zone bonus loot chance or bonus exp. Sometimes I wonder why can’t DW do that for lower level players. Also, one of the recent updates for tyrant was lowering energy requirement for lower missions, so actually encourage players to play.. >_>
DoTD too, occasionally do WR or bonus loot event, something to reward active players haha.

I dunno if the DW’s weekend bonus exp can survive haha. They should occasionally do a bonus exp event for players <50 or something LOL. /dreaming, I know.

I have some people who I talked to don’t like DW because of the long grind lol.

 
Flag Post

I know this came a little late, but I thought I might as well add it.