Official Suggestions Thread page 2

7480 posts

Flag Post

It’s a glorified Facebook game. Yippee… Not

Flag Post

In relation to my last post, are the skill costs bugged? They cost the same as their level requirements, which makes the higher skills ridiculously costly to use. At the moment I have 62 skill points and Flower Blade costs 21, and I needed to use it twice to beat the second Emerald City boss, which like crippled my Skill Points horribly for Oceana.

EDIT: I think I just had a bad strategy. Dropping back to an area 1-2 levels lower seems to be a good strategy when you have no skill points left. Still get somewhat reasonable XP at a much lower risk.

Flag Post

prohaps like adding things like weekly log in then u can get crystals or u need to spent money on them which people i dun think will like it as they will thing its a waste of money.And maybe shorten the energy recorvery like maybe 1 per min.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PineyMike:

It’s a glorified Facebook game. Yippee… Not

Essentially, but I hope he will continue to update this game, maybe advertise, and I really hope Kong adds some badges.

Flag Post

My suggestions:

1. Make a guild system, perhaps even bonus xp for killing someone in a rival guild?
2. Let items be bought with banked gold.
3. Get rid of or decrease the energy timer, give Skill points a timer as well.
4. More sidequests?
5. More areas to travel! Get creative!
6. Give the game a market system where others can trade and buy valuable weapons, armor, pets, potions, pets, etc…
7. More pet skills.

Flag Post

I’d love to see more payment options to buy gems. I can’t buy Kongregate credits, since I don’t have a credit card or access to paypal, and I’m sure I’m not the only one.
PayByCash would increase your accessibilty a lot, though clickandbuy or a phone option would make me equally happy.

Flag Post

I do recommend making the energy system more efficient

Example being: 70 coins: food, recover 7 energy or 30 coins: mushrooms for 3 energy

HOWEVER you wanna balance it, but removing it or not is fine by me as long as we can make it more efficient so we don’t have to wait to play a game.

Skill points done similiarly

Finally, make the learning point system a little more versatile in the beginning. Like, instead of 3 LP for magic learning at lvl 3, why not 2? Shows rewards for saving up and allows some ability of dual classing earlier.

Flag Post

I recommend not losing anything when people fight you. I have a bunch of 20+ newbz always attacking me and yoinking my coins.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Trickysticks:

I recommend not losing anything when people fight you. I have a bunch of 20+ newbz always attacking me and yoinking my coins.

Bank your coins.

Flag Post

Can you be attacked at any time or only while you are in the arena? Either way the bank deposit fee makes it hard to justify banking a large amount of coins.

Flag Post

My biggest complaint with the game so far is when the server times out once you are opening a chest or puzzle box. Once you hit Open, the open button disappears and you can no longer attempts to open it if the server timed out.

As a result, you have to walk away knowing that you had the right answer or combination… Leave the open button there in case the server times out…

Flag Post

I do not like the gem currency. It may look better for the game but it’s unfair and lame.

Originally posted by davidk86:
Originally posted by LukeTheFish:

i think you should take the energy thing out. it restricts a persons play time, and if you want to keep people interested, you shouldnt make them have to stop playing for no reason. let them continue to progress, just make the ranks higher exp levels and add more ranks

Double this.

Take out the energy or make it regen every 60 sec,not 240 sec.

Flag Post

Bank interest. Maybe 0.1% interest daily, so 1000 gold = 1 dollar interest.

Flag Post

I would suggest that when a new Ally pops up, you have the option to permanently reject that ally; it’s just a waste of turns to have one of those come up time and time again when you already have an ally that you are satisfied with.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gunnarson:

I would suggest that when a new Ally pops up, you have the option to permanently reject that ally; it’s just a waste of turns to have one of those come up time and time again when you already have an ally that you are satisfied with.

Agreed. Took me forever to level to 10 because the puppy showed up FOUR TIMES IN A ROW!

Flag Post

1) shorter energy regen
2) either higher max skill pts or lower skill pt cost for the skills (as a mage , it gets extremely frustrating to fight without any skill pts since the dmg is quite crappy)
3)better balance of skills pls… its stupid when i spend 17 pts for sub zero to deal 1.7k when i can spend 9 pts for implosion to deal like 1.4-1.5k

Flag Post
Originally posted by NoobHere:

1) shorter energy regen
2) either higher max skill pts or lower skill pt cost for the skills (as a mage , it gets extremely frustrating to fight without any skill pts since the dmg is quite crappy)
3)better balance of skills pls… its stupid when i spend 17 pts for sub zero to deal 1.7k when i can spend 9 pts for implosion to deal like 1.4-1.5k

Skill points as a mage become almost infinite at higher levels due to dust. and the spells are quite balanced Skill point-wise, though not untill you reach higher levels as well. To prove this as a fact, I’m lvl 46 Mage atm, and do never have trouble with SP. and energy is to make this game harder to “no-life”, “grind” in infinity without brakes.

Flag Post

or better still use level 1 to do 400 damage
level 1 damage (400) multiply by 9 usage = 3600 damage
much more damage than implosion :D

i don’t really bother using the high level spells,
its not worth the skill points,

and more importantly, why mage can’t regenerate skill points (aka mana)

Flag Post

the strategy for mage to last for few battles is to use the lowest level skill (level 1 spell) and heal, so its only the matter of time your opponent dies (unless he can keep blocking your attacks by using 20% block premium item or so)

also, the fairy dust sold in shops, you can’t even buy it, its way over expensive. each time i level up, all the potions increase in price, same goes with fairy dust. i can only rely on leveling up as fast as possible to gain back my lost skill point (aka mana) or hope to encounter the dust merchant (and also hope that what she sold isn’t saw dust but magic dust that replenish skill points)

Flag Post

But can you survive 8 turns to cast flame arrow 9 times?
it’s logical for skills that do more damage in one turn to do less damage per skill point. But I agree that the factor is a bit messed up.

Flag Post

Also, armor. Flame arrow*9 has damaged reduced by armor*9. A single blast only has damage reduced by armor*1

Flag Post

But can you survive 8 turns to cast flame arrow 9 times?
it’s logical for skills that do more damage in one turn to do less damage per skill point. But I agree that the factor is a bit messed up.

no , i have tested in pvp

if i use a high level spell, there is a high chance that it will be blocked, so you will waste all those 17 sp (skill points) for the high level spell very quickly, and this does not allow me to do more battles in pvp, tested out on a level 22 mage.

there was a time i use four sub-zero and all four of them block in a row, lol… wasted around 50+ skill points just like that. from that onwards, i just use level 1 spell, cheap and safe way and i can constantly deal more damage than using regular weapon hit.

Flag Post

I dont wanna be one of those who says “energy poops” but i do wanna say that its to unbalanced i rly like this game 5/5 and such but its not as fun if i can only play like 10-15 min each like 3hour so please make it from 4 min to 3min :) btw nice work!

Flag Post

The win/lose coins in battle is kinda unfair. Why you lose 5x the money you would gain if you win the battle? Every player need like 5+ battles to recover the money. its not fair!!

WHy dont you fix that? downgrade it to 3x instead…

Flag Post

Actually you need a lot more wins since you also have to pay healing costs, unless you win without getting dmg. Sometimes those are even more than what I gain from winning.