Official Suggestions Thread page 273

7474 posts

Flag Post

Well there is auto-exploring…

Flag Post

Do some fallen and go all in, your mist potion stock will fall pretty fast. Or do FW for that matter, but I find Fallen to be more of a contest. ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tumalu:

Have items purchased using gems in the Market disappear.

I’m being serious. People will gem items more if they know they can have lots of fun trolling people.
That, and the fact that I think some people would purposely buy items like Guardian Dolls and Mystery Boxes for the sake of refreshing the items on the market.

If he does this, he needs to raise gem cost on weapons or make it so they can’t be bought in the last half an hour. Something, though as is, this may be the only idea of yours I don’t fully agree with. xD

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tumalu:

Have items purchased using gems in the Market disappear.

I’m being serious. People will gem items more if they know they can have lots of fun trolling people.
That, and the fact that I think some people would purposely buy items like Guardian Dolls and Mystery Boxes for the sake of refreshing the items on the market.

That’s a good idea, actually.

Flag Post

Suggestion: Drop keys/orbs from the loot table for Chests for those level 71+

Flag Post

Pick and decoder 2.0. When you get a puzzle it automatically decodes without even asking you

For MW if a build phase takes 24 hours it automatically starts war phase

Flag Post

can you change the time in wich in a guild the GM position can be reclamed?? 1 week isn’t much if someone is in vacation they found they guild lost and they posizion taken i think 2 month or 1 month is the right time.

Flag Post

how about an option to type how many E you want to buy and it get’s directly payed by your bank

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mamaa:

how about an option to type how many E you want to buy and it get’s directly payed by your bank

too easy :P

Flag Post

Actually we should have a mystic system like TW does. Way more mystic hp, like 20b or something, and 24 hour protection for any new upcomer. If a mystic goes down, it’s place would be freed and any guilds could build a new.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rzlfxz:

Treasure Maps:
They sure could use a tweak. Maybe ‘Find’ could lead us to one of these:
- possessed boss
- new type of treasure: Jewelry Box – contains 2 to 4 random crystals
- new npc, some Yoda\Pai Mei type badass, who will raise our characters INT or DEX if we answer his riddle or beat him
- Ancient Temple full of treasure (coins and 2 or 3 items), guarded by some Lovecraftian monstrosity
- equipment of equal or higher level
- maps on Isendel can take you to a little altar, you can activate it with your SPs (must be full) and it will raise the rage by 10%

seems like a nice idea

Flag Post

A hotkey such as the unused keys of G and H should be for Decoder and Lock-Pick. Would make life easier AND is really easy to write a script for.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ertxiem:

I agree with the generic key idea.

If you want something a bit different, at least implement a key exchange system at Mt. Kiljoy trainer:
2 keys = 1 orb
3 keys = 1 alien portal opener/key/code
4 keys = 1 gnome mine key/map/opener
5 keys = 1 ticket for a free trip to isendel (no energy spend, nor coins)
15 keys = 1 orc mine key/map/opener
20 keys = 1 drow mine key/map/opener

By the way, regarding the quest rewards, why not give a coins or a mist potion instead of an item if the item is of a level way lower than us?

I like this idea.

Flag Post

Having that many keys would crowd the bank like crazy. There could be some kind of premium item called key ring that holds all your keys.

Flag Post

id like to see a build your own ally where you chose the character that youd like to use and each character has its own passive ability such as a built in guardian doll, extra coins, better chance for drops etc and then be able to pick 3 abilities of our liking

Flag Post
Originally posted by kidfactory:

id like to see a build your own ally where you chose the character that youd like to use and each character has its own passive ability such as a built in guardian doll, extra coins, better chance for drops etc and then be able to pick 3 abilities of our liking

Yeah… Sure… Visionscope, weaken and copy on one ally. Would be a pretty badass one, but way too powerful lol.

Flag Post
Originally posted by harperugby:
Originally posted by Ertxiem:

I agree with the generic key idea.

If you want something a bit different, at least implement a key exchange system at Mt. Kiljoy trainer:
2 keys = 1 orb
3 keys = 1 alien portal opener/key/code
4 keys = 1 gnome mine key/map/opener
5 keys = 1 ticket for a free trip to isendel (no energy spend, nor coins)
15 keys = 1 orc mine key/map/opener
20 keys = 1 drow mine key/map/opener

By the way, regarding the quest rewards, why not give a coins or a mist potion instead of an item if the item is of a level way lower than us?

I like this idea.

Originally posted by runy12222:

Having that many keys would crowd the bank like crazy. There could be some kind of premium item called key ring that holds all your keys.

We could also exchange orbs, alien portal openers, etc by other items.
So, if you carry 3 keys you could trade it by an alien portal opener. If latter you find 2 more keys you could trade the alien portal opener and the 2 keys with a ticked to Isendel. That would save some bank space.

Flag Post
Originally posted by omark96:

Yeah… Sure… Visionscope, weaken and copy on one ally. Would be a pretty badass one, but way too powerful lol.

I want that ally

Flag Post
Originally posted by weezyfosheezy:

I want that ally

Whether such ally would be good or bad depends on its chance to use each skill. If it only used weaken and copy with 50% probability of each, that would be cool. If it used regular attacks with a 50% probability and weaken/copy with 25% each, that would be a crappy ally.

Flag Post

I believe that such an ally would have as big chance to use weaken/copy as valk’s and ep’s chance to use weaken/heal. But nah, I don’t ever think we’ll get such an ally lol.

Flag Post

that ally is missing block xD

Flag Post

Ehh, are you considering the fact that both the existing ones and the one in his example only include allies with 3 skills? So therefor there can’t be more than 3 skills on 1 ally and I believe that visionscope, weaken and copy is far better than block. But sure, if you pay kingk $1000 then I think he could make an exception, just for you. ;)

Flag Post

Ehh, are you considering the fact that both the existing ones and the one in his example only include allies with 3 skills? So therefor there can’t be more than 3 skills on 1 ally and I believe that visionscope, weaken and copy is far better than block. But sure, if you pay kingk $1000 then I think he could make an exception, just for you. ;)

Yaaay, how would I name it? :D

Flag Post

For swordies, attack damages increases with every turn you survive. This should make up for the block nerf

Flag Post

Remove auto-explore.