Official Suggestions Thread page 274

7393 posts

Flag Post

Remove auto-explore.

Flag Post

Please make the damage and rage at Faction wars
carry over to next boss when the current boss dies.
And I know I’ve already said this but, more vault slots.

Flag Post

Hmm, so you want the bosses to immediately die or what? o.O

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by omark96:

Hmm, so you want the bosses to immediately die or what? o.O

I’m just annoyed that we constantly have to hold back our attacks when there is little HP on the boss and there is 2 or more people trying to get full coin. If the boss dies and someone had 90% rage, they lose all that rage and miss out on coins from boss. If it carries over, then they won’t lose out. And if there are 3 people attacking a boss with almost no HP left, they can all hit as hard as they want if the damage carries over to the next one.

Flag Post

Please don’t allow us to sell Mystery Boxes. Or at least put a warning message when doing it.
I just pressed the wrong button at the shop and I feel rather stupid for that. :(

Flag Post

I don’t know if this was suggested in the past, or not; How about playing an audio file of Monty Python when you press the “Run Away” button? It wouldn’t need to be more than 2 seconds. The idea hit me when I was facing a Posessed Boss.

Wolf-Spider

Flag Post

Kingk, please put a confirmation on the refill energy button…It sucks to purchase energy by an accident…

Flag Post

Do away with free stuff.

Flag Post

Do away with auto explore

Flag Post

Remove auto-explore.
It’s useless. It’s useful only for quitters that haven’t the balls to actually quit and alts.

Flag Post

Hm. I’m thinking to add Heroic + Genius to black market. I think that would be pretty neat.

Flag Post

That would take away the only reason to spend gems anymore.

Flag Post

No no no… The only reason to spend gems anymore is to gem energy when your 1.6t coin stash runs out in the middle of the event.

Flag Post

The alternative is to be a chronic jacker/shut in. I see what you prefer!

Originally posted by Avalokitesvara:

Remove auto-explore.
It’s useless. It’s useful only for quitters that haven’t the balls to actually quit and alts.

Flag Post

Don’t have that kind of problems, I hardly most more than 1k even on event days, my bank is rich mwhahah.
(I don’t buy genius either, just heroic sometimes.)

Flag Post

On a serious note (without snarky comments). I haven’t Tarzaned since I leveled. I feel like I’m done. Secretly…I’ve hoped, for some time, that KongK would change things around and make the game something I would be willing to waste more than a few minutes on a day.

Originally posted by Avalokitesvara:

Don’t have that kind of problems, I hardly most more than 1k even on event days, my bank is rich mwhahah.
(I don’t buy genius either, just heroic sometimes.)

Flag Post

I think cleaning out the cheaters helps. I’ve been offered cheats and walked away. Even after 3 yrs of play I want to see a fair game.

Flag Post

Sugestions. Make the orc ring undroppable for lvl 98+ from boxes…. cmone, they got posi ring…
And make crystal ring undropable from mbox for 95+…..

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dravon:

I think cleaning out the cheaters helps. I’ve been offered cheats and walked away. Even after 3 yrs of play I want to see a fair game.

Yeah, it helped spreading hate through players.
When you ban people you should not be so flamboyant, I never seen a ban message so uselessly pompous in other games.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Adryan25:

Sugestions. Make the orc ring undroppable for lvl 98+ from boxes…. cmone, they got posi ring…

Huuuuuge +1
I was even thinking of starting a new thread about this issue. Please fix this ring situation, we shouldn’t have to waste room for elf ring when we have dw ring just so we won’t get alien again, or keep orc when we have positron. And c ring becomes pretty much useless once you’re lv95 and can’t do Hell Gate anymore, exp and coins suck on Isendel on higher levels.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rzlfxz:

Huuuuuge +1
I was even thinking of starting a new thread about this issue. Please fix this ring situation, we shouldn’t have to waste room for elf ring when we have dw ring just so we won’t get alien again, or keep orc when we have positron. And c ring becomes pretty much useless once you’re lv95 and can’t do Hell Gate anymore, exp and coins suck on Isendel on higher levels.

Agreed -

Elf Ring is pointless once you get Drow (lv 90+) unless you do the full round of Island bosses & are looking to get a coin return from the Evil Queen quest. They ALL should keep you from getting alien again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rzlfxz:

Huuuuuge +1

Huge -1
Just because Rz thinks it’s a good idea

Flag Post

So, now for something completely different.

How about a couple of more benign changes..
1. a couple more monsters per area..
2. change the wise man.. 3 options.. Talk (standard gold/exp) / Trivia (increased gold / decreased exp) or fight (decreased gold / increased exp). people can chose.
3. make some of the prizes from quests a little bit more relative.. as level 80+ you dont need a star wand or some 35m item. I would like to chance something more useful.
4. vary the prizes from wells a bit more.
5. be able to suggest to your ally.. do you want them to heal / defend or attack as primary.. maybe increase heal when under 50% health.
6. New ally that gives you increased E. a warhorse.. his power is kick, bite and travel (increases E 2%, and each level increases .2% for a total of 7%) This is max E.. and only is in effect when he is in use, unlike exp bonus)
7 Cost of travel between cities (minor but level dependant. 100 coins*level). dont have the cash, stay in the city till ya can pay the road toll.
8. increase power of rings if you enhance them. not just armour.. magic ring, 6% magic damage, plus .6 per enhance), if +25E, enhance adds maybe +.2E (rounded down)
9. add in places for level 100

10. Restrict higher levels from uber low things..

11. fix key and ring drops as others have suggested.. I am level 82.8 and I am getting ice and thunder keys dropped in mboxes… not cool…

let me know what everyone thinks on this.

I remain,
Chromis

Flag Post

I like idea 1. Idea 2…I think that’s about how it’s set up now, though if not, the change won’t have much effect. 3, Understanding the concern, but most games won’t up the prizes for low level quests, so I wouldn’t expect that to happen here. 4, you’ll need to suggest what type of variations you’re wanting or ask for ideas on that one. Though if you’re changing the well, up the beggar prize. :) I’ve got no preference on ally ideas, but the travel cost would be inconvenient unless kingk programmed it to take from your bank. otherwise it would just slow gameplay down for a majority of people. Rings are meant to be equipped as armor which is why they give defense for enchanting them and not damage. Only time rings are used in combat is in real life to make punches hurt a bit more. For 10, I believe you mean from the black market, though some higher levels have low level guildmates in their guild or a wing guild, but there does need to be some tweaking here. 11, you mean treasure chests, as they won’t drop in mboxes. Though the coin reward difference from chests and selling keys is so trivial that this change probably won’t be made.

Tldr; I like the first idea and I think 4 has potential if the right thoughts are added to it. And the ally thoughts are up in the air.