Official Suggestions Thread page 277

7484 posts

Flag Post

The game tends to produce an overload of alien and drow gear for sharing and very little in between. With fewer new players coming up, as players level to 95 it becomes extremely difficult to help guild with found/earned gear, so a lot of people are trying not to level, which leaves us with conflicting goals. If some “tiered dungeon” or other new area offered a chance at various levels of extended gear lower than your level but above alien, it would be an interesting addition. Buying things with coin on BM is not a very satisfying substitute for finding /earning items useful to guild by playing.

Flag Post

let 95+ have access to fallen, just not in the running for any bonuses or items. Also i do think that should be raised a level or two. A lvl 95 or 96 still has no business playing with atlantis

Flag Post

Maybe a function that would allow swapping an item down your choice of levels would help even out weapon supply and give well-equipped people getting unshareable items more reason for playing

Flag Post

Accidental selling of valued items has led to players quitting and I’m sure requests for restoration are an ongoing annoyance to kingk – principles of “goof-proofing” would suggest the need to make the key sequence for selling items enhanced at least 7 times a different set of keystrokes to prevent fingers from selling stuff on autopilot without brain engaging – then you could protect primary weapons automatically and anything else you really valued by enhancing it a few times

Flag Post

Massively enhanced items say 500 or more enhances should not be possible to sell at all. Only the drop option if you actually want to get rid of it. Also, make the button for “Drop” A different color to differentiate it from sell. This should help players from selling their valuable weapons by mistake. I know that I would quit too if I went from 900 to 0 enhances.

Flag Post

A player b4 lv90 need a lot new equipments, 1set of life gear ,1 set of damage gear(maybe dustly wear is needed as well), but 20 slot guild vault can’t satisfactory for those ppl to place those gear for their future use, almost have to capture the bank for those gear; really hope that double the guild vault to 40 on next version.
(I have full gear now , so this is not really benefit me a lot, but I really hope that more guild vault place to attrack new members to be active and fight for their gear, coz mostly, they dun even know there are a better gear on a guildmate bank which is waiting for him to claim)

Flag Post

so, I hope that a guild can have a extend vault on next version.

Flag Post

“premium guild storage extensions” was on the official announcement thread

Flag Post

I hear a lot of people want to AE invasion. I would say that the best way to implement this is; it costs 3 e for which you ‘hit’ the mother ship 8-12 times getting the normal amount of coins and exp. You would not hit MS with talisman only with 60sp attack. I am weak so i do 260k with my 60 sp. So i would do between 8*260000 and 12*260000. no weakens from ally.

Flag Post

Is there a hotkey for decode/pick?

Flag Post
Originally posted by CantTouchThisKid:

Is there a hotkey for decode/pick?

No, but there should be.

Flag Post

Let us open our mystery boxes in our banks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sjbdcb711:

I hear a lot of people want to AE invasion. I would say that the best way to implement this is; it costs 3 e for which you ‘hit’ the mother ship 8-12 times getting the normal amount of coins and exp. You would not hit MS with talisman only with 60sp attack. I am weak so i do 260k with my 60 sp. So i would do between 8*260000 and 12*260000. no weakens from ally.

just no.

Flag Post
Originally posted by desmonde:

If the leaderboard is to be decided over faction points, then make it so that the war is available 24/7.

The current war mode can be left unchanged, just keep it going after its finished with no actual guild points going towards the total.

People who cant always play at the weekend are penalised and cant compete. (retention of players when lvl capped).

People who can’t play on weekends are penalized anyway because bonus events occur on weekends. I hope you are not suggesting disabling weekend events so that noone feels penalized?

Flag Post

I think mobs killed should be the tie breaker. Sure it isnt perfect a mainlander is more likely to have more mob kills, but it is sure better then the tie breaker being which guild are you in.

As for FW points being the decider everyone plays by the same set of rules and if you dont take advantage of it your loss

Flag Post

If the leaderboard is to be decided over faction points, then make it so that the war is available 24/7.

The current war mode can be left unchanged, just keep it going after its finished with no actual guild points going towards the total.

People who cant always play at the weekend are penalised and cant compete. (retention of players when lvl capped).

Does it really matter who is first? As far as I know, there are no extra bonuses for being first on the leaderboard.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FarcryX92:

Does it really matter who is first? As far as I know, there are no extra bonuses for being first on the leaderboard.

swag and pride.

Flag Post

should go on stats imo

Flag Post

Change poseidon drops to 100%-extended item for a 1st position, 50% 2nd, and 33% 3rd. no more annoying +1or+2items to win there. Extended items have still a high % to be useless and poseidons became quite rare.

Flag Post

sure the ones who got +9 outside of top 3 would contest, it does happen i know of 1 at least

Flag Post
Originally posted by davidk86:

Another thing, why do you make us waste the energy to fight the Guardian of the Dream for this super special item she supposedly has? She one-shots me for about twice my HP every time. Thanks.

Triple this:)

i stopped ti play he game at level 17 by this reason

Flag Post

Some people donate coins to vault when donations no more needed. There should be a way to close vault for donations.

Flag Post
Originally posted by spiled3o:

Another thing, why do you make us waste the energy to fight the Guardian of the Dream for this super special item she supposedly has? She one-shots me for about twice my HP every time. Thanks.

Then get con to triple your hp game isn’t meant to be a cake walk

Flag Post
Originally posted by spiled3o:

Your quoted post was from january 15th, 2010. Get into a guild and get some gear. It gets easier.

Flag Post

Playing almost everyday or every other day.
Why does it take 3 months or more to level up in DW?

When some of us do level up there isn’t much to YaY about because
there never seems to be enough learning points to put on skills or
physical stats.

I know I may be just talking to smoke here, but leveling up and
developing a stronger character at a decent pace would make
DW more fun and making it to the next level mean something
and not just a chore.

As an example: In another game my character is already at level 266
and I started the game 2 1/2 months ago.

On DW I got to level 84 in October 2012 and here it is February 2013
and I’m still level 84 with 72% closer to level 85.

I just want to know why does it take sooo to level up and when we
do get to a new level why are learning points non-existent?