Trivia Answers for Dream World

48 posts

Flag Post

I was doing a google search when i uncovered this :
http://74.125.153.132/search?q=cache:I5dVExXEJAwJ:slider88.sl.funpic.de/moxquizz-0.8.1/quizdata/questions.user.en+Drill+a+hole+into/a+crude+uncouth+person+%28answer+in+the+form+of+word1/word2%29%3F&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=au&client=firefox-a

Its a list of all the trivia answers im pretty sure,

Flag Post

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=Drill+a+hole+into%2Fa+crude+uncouth+person+%28answer+in+the+form+of+word1%2Fword2%29%3F+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

then Cached result, for those who think the link seems dodgy

Flag Post

Whoa, that’s a lot of trivia questions.

Flag Post

I think the code for Dream world just scans the internet, so its just has a massive collection of trivia questions from everywhere. But i couple are there atleast. If they dont work you can just always copy and paste the question directly into google, that works 100% of the time for me so far.

Flag Post

I just use Google or Wiki, or my own brain. It’s just a game.

Flag Post

This game = epic fail. It asked “What is a lacrosse ball made of? (Hint: i____ r_____)”. I answered “solid rubber”, and he was like “yay correct exp for you”. Just…. blah….

Flag Post

Just search the question

Flag Post

driving: what country is identified by the letter c? (Hint: c___)

i cant find ANY countries identified by a single letter. furthermore, why is this a driving question?

Flag Post

and the hint is kind of a no brainer.

Flag Post

i had to go to class, so i just said screw it – says it’s cuba. which, btdubs, is CU. off to math!

Flag Post

The lacrosse ball question i answered ‘indent rubber’ cos it looked like it fitted and it was right.

Flag Post

the real correct answer is india rubber or indian rubber. I think there is a bug in the game which allows it if you get one of the words right…

Flag Post

the answer to the driving question is Cuba.

Flag Post

I just put solid rubber for lacrosse ball and it’s right.

Flag Post
Originally posted by explodingferret:

the real correct answer is india rubber or indian rubber. I think there is a bug in the game which allows it if you get one of the words right…

Originally posted by LukeMann:

No, you always get SOME gold and XP, no matter what y answer, but you only get full score when ne “The Wiseman nods his head as you replied with the correct answer!”. For all other incorrect answers he’ll say something else and you’ll get less XP.

Flag Post

Seriously, here’s the link to all of the questions and answers: http://mark.kollide.net/quiz.rbot

So far all of them have been on there. Just us ctrl+f to search for the question you are looking for. It’s good to know that the developer didn’t even have to put any effort into thinking up trivia questions.

Flag Post

Ah, that was the link I was looking for. It was on here before, but mysteriously vanished.

Edit: http://pkl.net/~matt/moxfull.db

Another one posted by someone else.

Flag Post

Found one that isn’t on there. music : 70’s chart toppers: name the artist: call on me? (Hint: c______)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nordavind:
Originally posted by explodingferret:

Originally posted by LukeMann:

No, you always get SOME gold and XP, no matter what y answer, but you only get full score when ne “The Wiseman nods his head as you replied with the correct answer!”. For all other incorrect answers he’ll say something else and you’ll get less XP.

No. He does nod his head when I say solid rubber.

Flag Post

More “fail” here: “What lake is approximately 394,000 sq. km in area? (Hint: C______ S__)”
apparently the answer is Caspian Sea, even though C.S. is only 371,000 sq. km, NOT 394,000.

Flag Post

You do know the meaning of the word approximately, don’t you?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kyo555:

You do know the meaning of the word approximately, don’t you?

approximately… unless my english grades dropped by 70% in the last few days, it should be “something close to it, but not the exact amount” or something like that, wich is why i’m saying that trivia is misleading. 371,000 is already an approximate, since the lake’s size is somewhere just around that size. saying it’s 394,000 is wrong since it’s obviously quite a bit smaller than that.

on another trivia: “unscramble this word: h l l s i i c e? hint: c_______” = chillsie ….but….what the heck is chillsie? i’ve never heard about that word before, and it doesn’t exist in any dictionaries i checked either.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ladridi:

Found one that isn’t on there. music : 70’s chart toppers: name the artist: call on me? (Hint: c______)

the answer is Chicago ;-) I just guessed it correctly

Flag Post

“Who created the round table”, starting with an M…
Eh ? King Arthur didn’t create it ? Now that’s a piece of news. Just a wacky idea, seeing M as initial, I tried Merlin… “correct !”
…………..
Yeah, right.

But well I initially came for an XXL rant :
“The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one” A_____ H_____
Really classy. I’d like to personally send you, developper of this piece of crap, my heartiest swearing and cursing.

I already actually let out a loud F… when I thought I was about to grab the 15 pts badge, only to discover there was another zone to clear. And now this. I really should’ve stopped around lvl 5 when it was already utterly boring. And I wish a 0 star rating with detailed explanation as to why was possible.

Flag Post

approximately… unless my english grades dropped by 70% in the last few days, it should be “something close to it, but not the exact amount” or something like that, wich is why i’m saying that trivia is misleading. 371,000 is already an approximate, since the lake’s size is somewhere just around that size. saying it’s 394,000 is wrong since it’s obviously quite a bit smaller than that.

5% difference seems fine with me. shrug