Official Bug Reports Thread (new)

3826 posts

Flag Post

Please report any bug you encountered during the game in this threads. You can also use the “Report a Bug” link below the game. Thanks!

Flag Post

i got 5th loading loop (so far) today in 40 energy. each time before beating something (chest, monster)
i waited 10 minute after one of them, but nothing happend

Flag Post

ok, so I have a level 37 knight, am now in Phoenix. have picked up the cactus skin side quest to do along with the main but apparently after only collecting two skins I am constantly being told that i was “unable to harvest”. is there a reason for this?

Flag Post

My friend who invited me to play this game, did not receive his 5 gems after I reached level 10. I used the invite link each time I played the game (I can prove this as well), as it’s the only link I’ve got to the game and I always clicked on it.

Flag Post

Bug: Have seen multiple questions to this topic and multiple forms of advice but no solid answer.

Kingk, please reply:

If the girl in red is auto attacking you because you’ve attacked/killed her numerous times, is there a way to set her straight so she offers you quests? If the answer is attacking the imp, will he begin to auto attack you?

Would appreciate a reply here or in the guide thread.

Thank you,

Flag Post

@JDcompy: Here is your solid answer, kill the imp multiple times and they will both start offering quests again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by slidethedoll:

ok, so I have a level 37 knight, am now in Phoenix. have picked up the cactus skin side quest to do along with the main but apparently after only collecting two skins I am constantly being told that i was “unable to harvest”. is there a reason for this?

That’s simply because there is always just a chance you will get the skin, after killing about 50 cactuses you should have the necessary skins.

Flag Post

The puzzles have been glitchy today. I noticed when I logged on today that the game didn’t fully load all of the images, but it wasn’t causing any problems until I started one of the colour puzzles. For whatever reason it did not load the 3rd row of buttons. I was fortunate that none had been placed on that row. Afterwards, the “minesweeper” game just appeared as text numbers and I was unable to interact with it.
I had to leave and re-enter the game to continue after that. There have been numerous pauses of the game today requiring a reload. This is the first time I have had a performance problem with the game.

Flag Post

Trivia Q:

Which movie is the highest grossing movie of all time?

(answer: titanic)

— Just a note, I think avatar just passed titanic…. (yes, thankfully the T helps give the answer away but still) :]

Flag Post

@ my previous question re girl in red:

As she is auto-attacking me, do I need to run away?

Flag Post

@JD.

Pwn some imps up, eventually she’ll ask you for quests again

Flag Post

trivia question: What was the first talking pcture cartoon? answer Steamboat Willie…..actually this is wrong….its the first cartoon to have synchronized sound…..there where several talkign caertoons before this….being first talking cartoon is considered…My Old Kentucky Home, a Fleischer cartoon

Flag Post

Trivia question: What is the name of Titanic’s sister ship?

The answer is “Lucitania”, which not only is wrong, it’s spelled incorrectly. Titanic’s sister ships were Olympic and Britannic.

Flag Post

Twice now I have started fights in the Arena only to have both Attack and Use Skill cease to function working, which can only be resolved by reloading the page and losing the fight and my energy.

Flag Post

Happened twice more. Have isolated it to happening whenever I initiate two Arena fights in a row without reloading the page or having an encounter between Arena fights.

Flag Post

Wise Man Triva:

Who is recognised as the father of geometry?
Should be ‘recognized’
/spelling gripe

Flag Post

TerribleToaster
bq. Should be ‘recognized’
/spelling gripe

Only if you American. For English speakers, ‘recognised’ is quite correct.

Flag Post

my phoenix has disappeared from my bank completely. this is a little aggravating as he was level 50, and the energy i will need to spend to get a new phoenix and level him up again is…rather high. not sure how this happened, so i can’t really explain where the bug took place.

Flag Post

I’m not sure if this is a bug but when someone fights you and wins the money they win isn’t deducted from you right away, it’s taken the next time you log in.

Flag Post

Connection problem (probably on my end, my connection sucks) while trying to accept the imp’s quest. (As in accept it instead of fighting him) Sat there saying ‘loading’ for about five minutes, eventually gave up and I only had the option to explore :(

Flag Post

Invite friends about 2 to play the game to help me get an account gems were created and entered through the link of the game for you to invite friends but the 2 came to level 10 and you gave me gems

Flag Post

I can’t donate to my guild but I’m still in the guild.

Flag Post

Regeneration seems bugged. Specifically, the order of items reported in battle is 1) my attack; 2) pet attack; 3) my regeneration; 4) enemy attack. If I’m at full HP and the enemy does no damage, item #3 is skipped. But if the monster does damage, I regenerate part of it—but it shows the regeneration as happening prior to the damage that it’s regenerating from.

Edit: Either this was changed between last night and now, or I’m hallucinating. Either way, I just saw that regeneration is now reported after enemy attacks, and so makes more sense.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TerribleToaster:

Wise Man Triva:

Who is recognised as the father of geometry?

Should be ‘recognized’
/spelling gripe

No recognised is the right way to spell it… it’s just Americans say recognized! The real English (as in used in England) spells it with an S

Flag Post

sorry just read someone had already corrected this before.

The main problem is the ally’s inconsistency. I’ll have lost 100 health and my ally will heal me not attack. but if I only have 200health left my ally will attack instead of healing. Their should be a control system I.E. he always heals me or always attacks or set depending on mine/enemies health (which might be more complex a system).