Official Bug Reports Thread (new) page 138

3826 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by im_imortal:

I’m dealing less damage and I have the same gear as before.

Leveled recently? When you level, bosses get stronger. They hit harder and take less damage.

Flag Post

lost my E-mail acc, so opened a new one. How to change my Kingk related E-mail acc?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dmitry83:
Originally posted by im_imortal:

I’m dealing less damage and I have the same gear as before.

Leveled recently? When you level, bosses get stronger. They hit harder and take less damage.

Wait…So If I’m level 1 and I hit Gwyne. I can kill her? lol jk

Flag Post

in mystic wars, if a player uses a sword, and is a mage, they shouldnt be able to use spells – although maybe buggy as the opposing player may have recently switched weapons

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingk:

Please report any bug you encountered during the game in this threads. You can also use the “Report a Bug” link below the game. Thanks!

time world 20 gems if i complete -seen it ,did it,clicked it —did not get it
Beer4me sever 2 -immortals guild gunner lvl 81

Flag Post

time world 20 gems if i complete -seen it ,did it,clicked it —did not get it
Beer4me sever 2 -immortals guild gunner lvl 81

empty your browser’s cookies and cache n everything, then try doing the same method, it will probably be working

Flag Post

guilds dont dissapear when they merged.

Flag Post

PLS HELP WITH BUG – I’m GM of IDD and we can´t update the level requirement. I change the level, click update, but it turns back to the way it was. I tried clicking “send copy to all members”, but nobody receives any msg either. All the other GO’s have the same problem, so it’s not my computer.

Edit: Kingk has replied, the problem was special/non-ascii characters in our guild message. We didn’t figure this out cause it was an old msg that we already had sent once weeks ago. :)

Flag Post

The game doesn’t report all the chests to Kongregate’s high score. Last night I pushed really hard trying to get as many chests as possible. During this I realized that not all chests got reported, but I assumed it was the delay. However I went away for 15min only to see that I hadn’t increased. So I did some testing and in Chrome’s developer tools I was able to see that all chests didn’t get reported. After some further investigation I noticed that it was the chests containing crystals that didn’t get reported.

So long story short, the kongregate high scores doesn’t keep track of the chests you’ve found a crystal in. This is more thank likely ’cause of something in the chest coding and not something about kongregate.

EDIT After some further investigation I found out that treasure maps counts as chests too. It doesn’t matter whether or not you find the “treasure” or sell the map, it will count as 1 chest in the rankings.

Flag Post

Hey KingK, Just wondering why my browser keeps asking me to “…check Safari to set my cookies”, then default-redirects me to HomePage. Although I don’t use Safari, and I’ve already addressed the issue/settings on my PC settings, I’m continually asked to do this. Because of this bug, after switching to Crystal Ring, entering Isendel, and this bug occurring, I’ve now lost my Magic Ring(8) (6% Magic Power). Any advice? Also, please help get my ring back >_>

EDIT Sorry, just realised the ring is obtainable via repeating Quest (derp..)

Flag Post

I don’t mean to spam, but I’ve found another Bug… I’ve just taken (+40) Enchanted Crystal Grand Staff (54.x% SpellDmg) from Guild Vault, and it’s not showing in my inventory, or in Home Messages, or in Vault. What the…?!? I can provide screenshot if necessary. Thanks.

Flag Post

Are you sure you took the staff and not just didn’t request it? If you just requested it then you need it to be approved by a GO or GM.

Flag Post
Originally posted by omark96:

Are you sure you took the staff and not just didn’t request it? If you just requested it then you need it to be approved by a GO or GM.

I understand – Though I’m told by my GM that permissions were set to enable us to simply be able to take items from Vault without waiting for approval.

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Factor:

I understand – Though I’m told by my GM that permissions were set to enable us to simply be able to take items from Vault without waiting for approval.

Check gear in the vault 4 hours after your last time trying to get an item. If the word request is next to an item, vault permissions is on and you have to wait for it to be approved. If the word take is there, you can simply take the item. In either case you need to make sure to have an open slot in your inventory (not bank) before requesting/taking an item.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mrwiggs8:
Originally posted by The_Factor:

Check gear in the vault 4 hours after your last time trying to get an item. If the word request is next to an item, vault permissions is on and you have to wait for it to be approved. If the word take is there, you can simply take the item. In either case you need to make sure to have an open slot in your inventory (not bank) before requesting/taking an item.

Sorry, perhaps I wasn’t specific enough…

I didn’t “request” the item, I “took” it. I’ll check in 4 hours to see if anything’a different.

Flag Post

Maybe I wasn’t specific enough. I was simply making sure it wasn’t a request. There were still other suggestions, such as making sure it’s not in the vault still, because if your inventory was full it wouldn’t let you take it. Though I’ve never tried to take an item from the vault with an item won from the Black Market. Idk if you have one of those on your home page or not. (Just trying to brainstorm ideas for you to look into)

Flag Post
Originally posted by mrwiggs8:

Maybe I wasn’t specific enough. I was simply making sure it wasn’t a request. There were still other suggestions, such as making sure it’s not in the vault still, because if your inventory was full it wouldn’t let you take it. Though I’ve never tried to take an item from the vault with an item won from the Black Market. Idk if you have one of those on your home page or not. (Just trying to brainstorm ideas for you to look into)

Thanks for the ideas, but all those things you’ve mentioned – they were the first things I double-checked, lol. GM has permissions set to “Take” not “Request”, Inv had 3 slots, Vault doesn’t have the Item any more, and nothing from BM. Cheers for trying to brainstorm though.

Flag Post

Last idea would be someone took or sold the item from the vault between you going to the vault and taking the item. So if the wall shows it going to someone else or it happens to not be on the wall, there’s a good chance someone in charge is covering something up.

Flag Post

Not sure if this is a bug, but I just got an Orc Ring from a Mystery Box. As I already have a Positron Ring, I assume this should not have happened.

Flag Post
Originally posted by diaversai:

Not sure if this is a bug, but I just got an Orc Ring from a Mystery Box. As I already have a Positron Ring, I assume this should not have happened.

Unfortunately, not a bug. Some rings will just keep showing up until you decide that the Bank space is less valuable than whatever you might get instead.

Flag Post

Well, in fact it was reported by dmitry 3 weeks ago… So yeah….

Originally posted by Dmitry83:

Got orc ring from MB today. I thought this was not supposed to happen to players who have a better ring already (positron in this case). Bug?

Flag Post

Didn’t get an E refill when I reset my stats. I thought every purchase over 21 gems gave you one.

Flag Post

For premium items.

Flag Post

Hey I have a bug. I’ve got a mystery box, and hit the hot key “2” to open it, I tapped it twice fast and somehow it came up with this http://prntscr.com/nxzw2

Incase you can’t tell it says I’ve “used” a guardian doll.

Flag Post

i cant buy items with gems in the black market i just try with one but its the only one that worth pay gems (right now)