Forums Nightbanes

Professor Pirkman

19 posts

Flag Post

I just unlocked Professor Pirkman (epic quest of the new zone), and is he ridiculous or what?

Cloning: Chance to clone an enemy. Unlike the level 3 versions of the previous quests, it’s any type of enemy.
Enrage: Chance to enrage all abominables by 1.
Summon mutant: Chance to summon a Mutant (just like Blobber).

Also, here are the stats on Human Centipede: 1 BL for a 3/3 physical abominable creature. It also has Blur 2 and Devastate.

Any thoughts on how to go about beating him?

Flag Post

Wait until another OP payed cards will be released and beat him then.Cow xeno i think ,will be next Zombie Hulk version 1.2.

Flag Post

that’s heroldbbb’s screenshot…
my progress is still 0/50

Flag Post

Is it even possible to win against him let alone 50 times? Has anyone taken any wins off him?

Flag Post

ask alithia lol

Flag Post

Tossing some theorycrafting in:
Jinx/incite artifacts with extremely slow creatures seems a legit idea: by the time his creatures would activate, they’re semi-dead.
That aside, can clone be evaded? I don’t remember if he copied my wind spirits. If yes, 100% evade creatures could be viable.

Flag Post

Incite’s definitely something you want to bring. Anything to give your units an edge over his units is generally a +.

Jinx, on the other hand, I doubt would be worth it. Between the copies he makes and the mutants he spawns, both with his ability and his on-death creature effects, I can only imagine jinx, far too often, hitting a bad target. I wouldn’t even bring seal of the justicar

Flag Post

My deck looked something like…:

Charlene Delacroix Vamp lord. chance at +1 dmg to kelpie aoe

4x kelpie duh
3x Infected Civilians Only have 3 copies. 1bl weaponholder that survives well with -2 incoming toxic damage and also works as copy-fodder; minimal impact when enemy copies him
4x Skeleton Berserker Similar to Infected. 1bl weaponholder that survives well and is good copy fodder. aoe dmg wipes him from enemies board fairly quickly
1x Gecko Only own 1. This deck was artifactless so I could use gecko as my anti-artifact and also it’s amazing copy-fodder. worthless for enemy
1x Dominatrix Helps to survive. Most of my dmg comes from aoe so not as big a deal as you might think if she’s copied
1x Skeleton Champion 2bl Weaponholder, also summons copy-fodder skele. Mostly a filler card
1x Cloning Project: Abominable A picture is worth a thousand words: http://prntscr.com/2pmwz8
4x Edict of the Archon Gives advantage to my creatures over his
1x Wheel of Misfortune Helps to survive while Kelpie kills enemy line – If you have OS, all the more reason to use it (maybe not in artifactless deck); I don’t have it.
1x The Freezer This is the reason you want 1bl weaponholders.
1x The King’s Blade Just cause I got the weaponholders… it summons copy-fodder. Not bad but far from necessary.
2x Crypt Arachnid Similar to wheel, this helps to survive while Kelpie and Freezer downs the enemy line

This deck is posted mostly just to give some ideas. My winrate was pretty bad, but I did win some (2, to be exact) before deciding to put the whole thing on hold at least until I get a revenant. Got my fingers crossed for OS or some dreadmane by that time, but that’s a longshot

Obviously Clyde is a good card to bring if you have him. Anything with aoe dmg. Charlene is amazing. I wish I had chloromancy.

Flag Post

I’m only 1/3 of the way done with pirkman (started today), but my current deck is worth sharing i think. It’s about 50~60% win rate so far. You might notice there is no artifact destruction…i might fix that, still experimenting.

lord – charlene delacroix (buffs dreadmane & kelpie)

creatures -

Kelpie x4
Dreadmane x4
Clyde the Exterminator
Dominatrix (not sure if she is worth it yet, but not a bad filler)
Firestorm Phoenix (a big gamble…it seriously sucks when it is copied, but can clear the enemy too)
Vermin Demon (doesn’t die so easily, great for rat fodder, perfect target for the freezer)
Stable Master
Waste Specter (a filler, but a very stable weapon user that can kill)

Speed
-Seal of the Archon x1, Signet of the Archon x3, Edict of the Archon x2 (the sooner your horses start carpet bombing, the better your chances of survival)

Summoning Statue
The Freezer
2x Hellfire Cycle (Great for buffing dreadmane hits, pulling freezer, survival HP, even buffs the lesser demons)

Flag Post

Thanks for sharing, that guy is QUITE the challenge.

Flag Post

I’m gonna go out on a limb and push this build. I’m not able to run it, thus, it’s untested.
4x Chaos Dragon. (For massive board clearing, him cloning them would just add to the massacre.)
4x Vial of Virgin Blood. (To recover after nukes and keep up with his minion spawning.)
4x Smasher/Cutter. (Artifact removal, combos well with the virgins)
1x King’s Blade. (More creatures and removal)
1x The Freezer. (AoE clearing)
2x Phoenixes. (AoE clearing, harder to clone)
4x Edict of the Archon
1x Seal of the Archon
and fill the rest with small weapon wielders and/or good mounts, kelpies/manes as needed.

Strategy would involve Dropping a dragon asap and hoping for the nuke to go off, keeping his creature count low and an occasional rampaging dragon.

Flag Post

i played 40 times and only win twice…

i gave up!!

Flag Post

Greak – What deck are you currently running against Pirkman?

Flag Post

an about 70% deck for f2p (though need a long time to collect the cards) :

“Die Pirkman”
charlene delacroix
kelpie*4(must-have 4 copies, no replacement)
dreadmane*4(same as kelpie)
plague demon/komodo dragon*2(plague demon is preferred)
vermin demon*1
revenant*1
signet of the archon*3-4(must-have to me)
seal of the archon*1(no reason not to use it)
edict of the archon*2-3(also must-have for me)
orbital strike*1
chloromancy*1-2
crypt arachnid*1-2(indeed most mount will do)

Flag Post

I’m still waiting to drop a chloromancy before I try pirkman again. As far as mounts go, though; I’m thinking Abyssal Fiend might be the best option, even though it’s one most people probably don’t consider. Having it serve the dual benefit of keeping you alive while also destroying their artifacts sounds like it could be a strong combo for pirkman since it’s hard to get artifact destruction into the deck if you plan to run artifacts yourself. Anyone tried using it?

-Also: Appreciate your contributions to the forum, Littleheran, even though you’ve stated you have to leave the game due to workload. Just wanted to give my thanks.

Flag Post

Hellfire Cycle is the best mount for Pirkman imo. Works wonders with Dreadmane

Flag Post

Here’s what I’m farming Pirkman with, don’t ask me about winrates, it feels like something around 50%-75% It’s a free deck, even though some of the cards aren’t attainable any more. It also takes about a year or two less to farm than Herans version ;)
2x dreadmane
4x kelpie
3x Komodo Dragon
1x skeleton champion
2x deluxe steel coffin
1x seal of the archon
2x signet of the archon
4x vial of virgon blood
1x king’s blade
1x freezer
1x spinning death
1x uzi

It’s basically another AoE Deck which sacrifices speed for virgin sucker blocks and equip strength. My thoughts were that giving him semi useless creatures to copy while mine have weapons that disrupt him would help, and it did.
€dit: Updated to the current Pirkman farm deck.

Flag Post

Has anyone tried bodyguard drones against pirkman? Is this even a sensible idea? I’m assuming their Discharge wouldn’t trigger under AOE but I’m not 100% sure thats the case. If not then they could be a good tank against the 2ATK creatures and would give no attack to Pirkman if cloned. Any thoughts? I don’t have 24k pearls to spend on 4 of them atm but I’ll report back when I do.

Flag Post

You might be on to something, there. Discharge won’t trigger them. My biggest fear would be them not being able to dish out enough damage to counter his swarm, or his fatties.