Feedback

5 posts

Flag Post

These controls are horrible and the coins disappear too quickly. The game gives little to no tutorial and what it does give is too hard to read since you are swiping with your thumb over the text. The D-pad option doesn’t work at all (even when using the arrow keys).

This game needs some work in my opinion.

-Pip

Flag Post

I agree with pip. The controls are terrible on all settings. It is too hard to run in, get a few punches then run back away. The fact the coins disappear so quick means you either have the choice of punching the boss, or collecting coins. In single player you don’t get any info on rockets. You have to go into the customize your own boss section to read what they do…

Flag Post

I really don’t mind the controls OR the speed the coins dissapear, but there is one thing that bothers me: rocket descriptions. I almost never see them and even when I do, I don’t see them again until about FOREVER. I want to see them more often!

Flag Post

The controls work fine, I only have some problems with dashing (iPad), sometimes I accidentially dash (when I quickly want to collect some coins in front of me) but often it just doesn’t dash. I probably need a ‘dash’ button in a corner.
I do like the game, but it is currently too hard to level up your boss. I fought multiple bosses of other players and gained 100 DR, but nobody fought my boss. I really want to level my boss for more energy as that only unlocks one slot per levelup (it does say +2 when leveling though). And doing the missions seems useless as it only increases your multiplier and score doesn’t seem to affect anything.

//EDIT: Forgot time zones, my boss fights about 3 battles every night and that earns a nice amount of xp. I like it.
And bosses do earn 2 slots per level, just not for the first levelup.

Flag Post

Dude, if you can’t figure out the controls in a few seconds, I suggest going back to bejeweled or angy birds.