[Sign-ups] The Colony [CLOZED]

50 posts

Flag Post

Four survivors are left in a city. There has been a mass biological outbreak, and they need to find a way to get food, supplies, defense, and occasionally, ward off Theifs and gangs.

Survivors/Colonists:
Refer to lists on page 2
Please, if you join, BE ACTIVE, and if you have to go somewhere or something, warn me ahead of time.

Every Survivor that didn’t join in the first Six will not be included at first, but will be included soon after the game starts.

Flag Post

I’ll join.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dman18:

Four survivors

The numbers. They do not agree.

Also, I’d like to join.

Flag Post

Me shall join.

Flag Post

I agree with SilentSam. If there is only 4, then I’m the last one (unless you’re playing too Dman.)

Flag Post

I will join.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dman18:

[Making extra slots in case extra people decide to join.]

…I don’t know why…but I have the strangest feeling…that maybe, just maybe, those 2 slots…are for extras! I know! I know! Its crazy. So crazy it just might work.

Flag Post

Okay, I’ll join.

…if you have to go somewhere or something, warn me ahead of time.

Okay, I’m going on a vacation for 38 days starting July 19, any helpful?

Flag Post

i’ll join

Flag Post

So when does this start?

Flag Post

bump.

Flag Post

Join

Flag Post

Mmkay, Some hackers were screwing me over for the past couple days. Time for update.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

Okay, I’ll join.

…if you have to go somewhere or something, warn me ahead of time.

Okay, I’m going on a vacation for 38 days starting July 19, any helpful?

Unless you can have access to a computer, You might not be able to make it.

Originally posted by walfordking:

So when does this start?

Soon, I’m guessing it might be a certain date… Maybe I’ll do it on the 27th… Nah. I’m gonna start it on the 21st. [Kudos is you get the 27th reference before I tell you, It’s the airing of ‘The Colony’ either reruns or a new season!]

Anyway, I will need a first name from all of you. Last names not required unless you end up with the same first as someone else. As for your Profession, I will give a list, if someone takes a Profession, you cannot take it.
Refer to lists on page 2

Flag Post

I got dibs on Handyman

Flag Post

Last post,

LOLOLOL THIS IS FORMAT OF PROFESSIONS IS FROM A SHOW LOLOLOL!

(Warning I will also make alts too make my games, cuz I’m not rokun if i dont log in as him lololol)

Flag Post

I’ll be the Marine Scientist
First name:Zakhep

Flag Post

Well yes, Everything about this forum game is based off a show named ‘The Colony’ Anyway… I’m both glad and depressed in an odd sort of way that rokun’s last post was on my thread. I’ll probably be able to tell when he’s on an alt though…

Flag Post

i’ll join and be the aerospace engineer.
first name:Cash(or Kash :P)

Flag Post

There’s only one for me and that’s Doctor. Toby for this game.

Flag Post

I’ll be Samuel for my name. Or maybe I’ll be ???…nah, doesn’t have a good ring to it.

Flag Post

ZOMFG this is based off The Colony!? That was the best show ever. I didn’t like it how they never found the guy, but they had to take him out to make it more interesting. And you say their making a new season!?

Also, I’ll take Computer Engineer. I believe that was the guy with the white hair? He was awesome. Hell, that whole show was awesome.

Flag Post

And my name will Richard.

Flag Post

Yeah, gotta love John C. And Vladimir. White hair just makes you awesome you know? Sadly the new season will be with new colonists. I wish they has the old ones.

Will distribute the remaining jobs and give names randomly unless everyone has a profession and name by the 23rd

Flag Post

Ill join :D

Annie – Nurse