Good Bye Everyone...

18 posts

Flag Post

Yeah so im going out of business here and I’ll quit making and playing these kinds of games now, I’m so sick and tired of making games that no one plays and, as a matter of fact all the players criticized. So see you all later, I’m going to check back every once and a while to see everyone but that’s all…

I’m also very thankful for all the guys that have actually played through my games… Final Regards, Rokun

Flag Post

Aww.. you’re really gonna go? It would means one person less from this forum. And what games did you made? I don’t really pay particular attention to the host and stuff, and I don’t like Mafia games, so I might’ve missed on you. And everyone makes mistakes, so if someone criticizes your game, think of it as people trying to help you and try to learn from the mistake rather than ignoring it and leave it at the back of your mind.
Hope you’ll be back for more games!

Flag Post

Hey rokun, don’t go!
I’ve never played any of your games, but that’s just because I’m not really into RPs. You seem like a nice guy, and you are one of the original Forum Gamers! I’m sure your games are greatly appreciated by many.

Flag Post

Hey, that you’re bad at making games doesn’t mean we want you away. You’re still a nice player.

Flag Post

Feel bad for you bro. I haven’t played your Armageddon series but I heard they were pretty fucking good. You have some good ideas and maybe you just need some time to think? I hope you’ll come back some day with the best game of all time! For now. You’ll be missed at least by me.

Sob Bye bro. Sniff

Flag Post

its too bad your leaving.your an original forum gamer,and not all of your games are bad.i have heard about how great your Armageddon series was like pludrpladr.

Flag Post

Rokun! Noooo! Dude, you’re a great FG maker! Try one last time! Do Zombie Town! It was so great!

Please don’t go man.

Flag Post

Ahhh C’mon Man! Fogfun, You, Me, We’ve gotta get at least one more Zombie Town! We’re in the original few! Please man! You haven’t really made any bad games, they go a LOT better than mine!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dman18:

Ahhh C’mon Man! Fogfun, You, Me, We’ve gotta get at least one more Zombie Town! We’re in the original few! Please man! You haven’t really made any bad games, they go a LOT better than mine!!!

No they don’t… :(

Flag Post

Personally, I really liked your games, the 2 that I saw and played. I’ve heard that the Armegeddon was awesome, but never actually got to see it. Sorry about your business. : /

Flag Post

Ok, so I don’t know you, but I sorta know the rp business. It’s tough, don’t give up on yourself. It’s really tough to get even a couple people in your game and even then they may just join for a bit and then leave.

It sounds like you’ve had success before so I bet you can do it again. Don’t be down on yourself.

Flag Post

Rokun, don’t kick the bucket man! You make great games! The problem is, a lot of people don’t know about you. Try and make another Zombie Town. It’ll be a hit; trust me. The first one was so amazing! Just give it a shot! Don’t leave! If you do, who’s going to post random comments in my sign-ups!?

[No offense, I was attempting to crack a joke.]

Flag Post

Well, it seems like Rokun has beaten me at it again, I agree with Rokun here. No one here wants to play any forum games anymore.

Some people don’t like Mafia games and some people don’t like RPs, so what could we make instead.

Rokun, don’t go, you are one of the best forum gamers here. I loved the Armageddon one. Bring back the mutants!

If you go then I’ll come with you.

Flag Post

Yeah, I agree with what Morrrr said, I’d play your games, but I don’t like RPs much, sorry! Make sure to maybe come back some day, make a new forum game, and see if it goes better.

Flag Post

you dont need to go. I (originally undeadcupcake2) always loved your games. you were the best of the best in making role playing games. ill miss you, and i hope you will come back.

Flag Post

ill play any of your new rolplay games no matter how lame or awesome they may be, you just have to keep trying!

“if you fail at first…. try…. try again….”

Flag Post

dude did you need to bump this

Flag Post

Dude! your games are great! Dont let this die! Realy, change your mind!