[Game] Who's that Pokemon!

585 posts

Flag Post

Winners:
Minnakht [First Place]
LeftyMan [Second Place]
Squidward [Third Place]

The Rules: I remember this off when I used to watch Pokemon when I was little and always thought that the “Who’s this Pokemon” quiz thing at the beginning and at the ends of commercials was awesome! So I decided I’d make my own and then you can guess what Pokemon it is, the game goes like this: I show you a picture of a Pokemon, that is totally blacked out like so:

And then if one of you can answer correctly what Pokemon it is, then you are awarded 10 Points, in the scoreboard [more about sign-ups and the scoreboard later.] The answer would be Bulbasaur. First one to call out the correct name [Bulbasaur] would be awarded 10 Points and then I would make another “Who’s that Pokemon” Pokemon [with a different answer] and then the game continues. Simple enough, right?
[Here’s a video, in case you didn’t catch all of that.]

Scoreboard: Every time a user correctly answers the “Who’s that Pokemon” question they are awarded 10 points, the scoreboard will turn out to look like something below:

User 1. Name | Points Earned: Points
User 2. Name | Points Earned: Points
User 3. Name | Points Earned: Points
User 4. Name | Points Earned: Points
User 5. Name | Points Earned: Points

Every time a user incorrectly answers a question they lose 5 points, this will stop people from spamming random names, but also the number is little enough for people to make mistakes and not lose a ton of points.

The Timer: After someone has successfully answered a question there will be a five minute countdown, till the next “Who’s that Pokemon” Pokemon is revealed. This not only allows me some extra time to make the Pokemon, but to let users have a change, let’s say “User A” is always refreshing the page, if I immediately put down another "Who’s that Pokemon Pokemon, “User A” may be able to once again answer the question, where as “User B” may be refreshing the page every 10 minutes and not have the chance to even see the question, let alone answer it.

Sign-Ups: Now that you’ve read over the rules, if you’d like to, please join, I’ll be accepting up to 25 Users max, any more and it could get out of hand and chaotic. Sign-up now!

Sign-Ups Sheet:
User 1. gandalf5166 | Points Earned: 0
User 2. Minnakht | Points Earned: 230
User 3. CowFriend | Points Earned: 0
User 4. WiiPlayer113 | Points Earned: 0
User 5. SupHomies | Points Earned: 0
User 6. flashdeath30| Points Earned: 0
User 7. Fogfun| Points Earned: 0
User 8. Drovoxx| Points Earned: 10
User 9. TheCrashTestGuy | Points Earned: 10
User 10.Dman18 | Points Earned: 0
User 11.sellyme | Points Earned: 0
User 12.King_Matt | Points Earned: 0
User 13.squidward568 | Points Earned: 105
User 14.Helkaine | Points Earned: 0
User 15.bladewing650 | Points Earned: 0
User 16.zedd236 | Points Earned: 0
User 17.Alexanderjac | Points Earned: 0
User 18.tetrismaster | Points Earned: 0
User 19.gordonst4 | Points Earned: 0
User 20.boomyfun | Points Earned: 10
User 21.hoothootlol | Points Earned: 20
User 22.leftyman23 | Points Earned: 110
User 23. Name | Points Earned: 0
User 24. Name | Points Earned: 0
User 25. Name | Points Earned: 0

Right now, I’m going to take sign-ups, and once we hit 25 people we will begin the game, so sign-up now before it’s too late!

Flag Post

Signed

Flag Post

Signing. This’ll be easy, I don’t call myself an otaku just because I have no real approval…

Flag Post

Sign up time! I’m gonna be good at this. That’s Bulbasaur! Just don’t give me ditto!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

Signing. This’ll be easy, I don’t call myself an otaku just because I have no real approval…

While I do agree most of these are easy, there’s always several Pokemon you don’t remember, unless you really are and truly a Pokemon addict :D

Flag Post

Not an addict. I just have good memory, for names too, spelling them correctly and all, and read things about series that are relevant to my interests…

I know a whole lot about some games I haven’t played.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

Not an addict. I just have good memory, for names too, spelling them correctly and all, and read things about series that are relevant to my interests…

I know a whole lot about some games I haven’t played.

Me, too. I haven’t even played some of the new Pokemon games, I’m going to try to keep these “Who’s that Pokemon” Pokemon all in between the Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, and maybe Sapphire and Ruby.

Flag Post

I shall sign up.

Flag Post

Bawww, I was expecting you’d include all four generations.

Still, as long as I’m not beat to answering by someone, I should do a fine job.

Flag Post

I can probably do up to the Emerald/Sapphire/Ruby version, I don’t pay any crappy attention to the newer version because Pokemon’s just getting badder and badder.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

I can probably do up to the Emerald/Sapphire/Ruby version, I don’t pay any crappy attention the newest version because Pokemon’s just getting badder and badder.

You’re grammer is also getting badder and badder.

Also, I sign

Flag Post
Originally posted by SupHomies:

I can probably do up to the Emerald/Sapphire/Ruby version, I don’t pay any crappy attention the newest version because Pokemon’s just getting badder and badder.

Also, I sign

Wat r u taking abat? SupHomies, you spelled grammar wrong, you can call people out like that fixing there mistake, but don’t just say that someones grammar is terrible, please.

Flag Post

Fixed my post (not all of it), I suck at grammar, so hope you don’t mind. And if you do, tell me where I made the mistake, not like…

Flag Post

Yes plox.

Flag Post

Sign me. I played so many Pokemon games, and still do for some matter.

Flag Post

I’ll sign up.

Flag Post

NO YOU WON’T

Flag Post

Hey, this is taking too long. I’m out. Sorry.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hoopapotomus:

Lame, but you can always come back when we have more people, I don’t feel like starting the game with only 8 people!

Flag Post

I are can has will sign up?

Flag Post

You signed up half an hour ago. If you expect any game to fill up that fast then you are on the wrong site buddy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

You signed up half an hour ago. If you expect any game to fill up that fast then you are on the wrong site buddy.

Yeah, I was wondering how he/she expected it to be that fast, hopefully we’ll get some more people in soon :D

Originally posted by Drovoxx:

I are can has will sign up?

Yes, you may has will sign up.

Flag Post
Originally posted by snipahar:
Originally posted by SupHomies:

Also, I sign

Wat r u taking abat? SupHomies, you spelled grammar wrong, you can call people out like that fixing there mistake, but don’t just say that someones grammar is terrible, please.

Dude, I misspelled your and grammar on purpose to be sarcastic (I thought misspelling two words would make it obvious, apparently not.)

Flag Post

Maybe he will come back, crying. Dinner break or something, ya know?
Anyway, I’d enjoy playing.

Flag Post

Dude, I misspelled your and grammar on purpose to be sarcastic (I thought misspelling two words would make it obvious, apparently not.)

Actually, those are words that people often misspell, if you’re really trying to be sarcastic, you would use these kind of words.

Wat r u taking abat?