Zombie Town: Last Stand

131 posts

Flag Post

[Delete 4 Lock]

Flag Post

(Ehh last one…)

God has made a curse, seeing if we humans can handle this, this outbreak of demonic beings and zombies. God wanted to see if we will survive, we did, but in the making of this curse he made enemies, his name is Shadow Bat. No one knows his real name but even if we knew nothing would change, this world would be the same.
So get ready guys, we have limited ammo so don’t spray. You have stopped Shadow bat from sending a Satellite into the sky, you helped Rokun and discovered a file containing a brief summary of the virus. Virus X. Nothing can stop us, we are cornered but we will fight till the end. Get ready, I loved working with you guys. I may die and will never come back but I will still be coming back, If I turn into a Zombie just kill me okay? Well no more talking lets kick some ass!

As you tried to save the Earth from the Mutations Shadow Bat made, his satellite went to outer space and shocked the Media Globe, as the remnants of NASA a special team was to take off the Satellite out of Space and back in to Earth but they failed, Bodies scattered all around space from the tremendous tragedy. As the space shuttles were reaching space one of the Shuttles crash landed carrying the bomb that was to destroy Space Satellite ‘Remnant’ thats what the News called it, so as they failed the Satellite began springing to life to destroy Human Kind and to make everyone Mutants. But we still have hope as the Space Satellite fired. Some Mutants are still alive and are ready for action.

You one of the Mutants from the past or beginning are the chosen ones to break the curse of these Mutations and to Stop the Satellite from reaching its full potential. But first one of Shadow Bats men, “Over Watcher” has been told to kill all of you for the saving of Humanity (He is crazy), they were wrong as the beginning started and ended more and more people have been turned around and are now Mutants for this mad men called the Splicers, a group of highly dangerous Psycho Mutant’s controlled by one of Shadow Bats second lead defense.

Players
1.walfordking (Toby) Doctor: Sniper Rifle, Pen Knife.
2.kashuushian1542 (Kash Komini) Engineer: MP5 modded, Katana.
3.SilentSam (Samuel O.S) Construction Worker: Double Barrel Shotty, Sledgehammer.
4.Alexanderjac (Alex) Engineer: Dual Sub machine Guns, Light Axe.
5. Fogfun (Wilson) Theoretical Physicist: Rifle, Crowbar.
6.LOL15000 (Greg) Children Psychologist: Bow, Machete.
7.gandalf5166 (Jake) Acrobat: Pistol laser sight, Broadsword.
8.pludrpladr (Mike) Inventor: SCAR-L, Lead pipe.
9.Dman18 (Freddi) Martial Arts Teacher: M16A1 bayonet, Mace roman.
10.TheCrashTestGuy (Tennant) Marine Biologist: Winchester Rifle 1896, Baseball bat aluminum.
11.Final_Crisis (Guillaume) Police Officer: Throwing Knifes, Shield riot.
12.Break_Silence (Anthony) Ice House: FAMAS FMJ, Sledgehammer.
(Sign-Up Sheet)

Name:
Primary Weapon: (Ranged Weapon)
Secondary Weapon: (Melee Weapon)
Armor: (Light, Normal, Heavy, Juggernaut)
Profession: (Job e.t.c)

Peoples names that are bold are people that have played Armageddon and/or Zombie Town

Flag Post

People that Want to sign-up please go to the Sign-Ups: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/100783-sign-ups-zombie-town-last-stand

Flag Post

This is going to be my last game in a while, so please try to enjoy it more than I do trying to make you guys happy, please no criticism.

Everyone starts out at the last outpost that Rokun has got, The Zombies are launching an all out attack and Rokun and his goons are now protecting it. You, got there at a very bad time and will need to help Rokun and his team to defend the Outpost. Then you see that other people are here too maybe people that know you.

Flag Post

Zombie BUMP!

Flag Post
Originally posted by rokun:

Zombie BUMP!

Flag Post

(Ok, I’ll the first person to write something.)

“Oh, there you are Rokun, been looking for you everywhere. We can’t stay here forever as I fear we have trouble.” Said Toby to Rokun.

Flag Post

((So i’m just wondering what the plot is at this point. What’s going on?))

Flag Post

Freddi
I overhear Toby, then I walk over to Toby and Rokun “Of course we have trouble.. This whole world has disinigrated to trouble.” I said inbetween them both.

Flag Post

Samuel
Samuel spies a group gathering around rokun. He quickly runs over to be a part of…whatever is happening. “Hey guys. What’re we talking about? Zombies? We gonna go kill some? Maybe use a little dynamite? Eh? Maybe do a little explosive action? Blow open some walls?” The group stared at Samuel for a minute, still trying to grasp his many questions.

Flag Post

[Sam, try not to control other people, just a basic Forum Gaming tip]

Freddi
“Uh, we can try?” I pause for a little while. “Who are you?” I question Sam.

Flag Post

[Sorry. Thought it was from that perspective. Not like I really affected anything anyway.]
Samuel
“Oh, sorry. I’m Samuel. Good to meet you. And you are?”

Flag Post

WHEN YOUR ABOUT TO POST PUT YOUR CHARACTERS NAME

Example:

Originally posted by Dman18:

[Sam, try not to control other people, just a basic Forum Gaming tip]

Freddi
“Uh, we can try?” I pause for a little while. “Who are you?” I question Sam.

Flag Post

Rokun

“Okay guys, we need to defend this position until my men fixes up the humvees. There is only 2 humvees by the way so that means everyone will have a seat in the cars. Anyone that has even the slightest experience with repairing cars, be my guess and try to help and repair it. The zombies will be coming soon. I have some turrets on the roof you can use, got some heavy MG’s in some of the windows on the upper floors and I have some molotov cocktails on the roof by the turrets. Everyone ready?”

Flag Post

Wilson

“I’m ready. Let’s do this thing.”

I flip off the safety on my rifle and take aim. So far, there’s nothing. But they’ll be here soon. Very soon.

Flag Post

Rokun

I hear some clinging on the bell, I think to myself. “They’re hear, god help us…” I go into a defensive position in one of the upper floor’s windows, I shoot some with my M16. “TAKE THAT YOU BASTARDS!!!”

Flag Post

Wilson

I fire off a shot. The zombie’s head bursts into a fountain of gore as it tumbles back into the others. Of course, like the mythical Hydra, two more are there to take it’s place. I take aim again and fire. Same result. “It’s gonna be a long night.” I mutter under my breath.

Flag Post

Rokun

I fire five shots at a zombie and as a result the zombie explodes and two other zombies die in the explosion, “Three Zombies for me, Wilson Zero!” I throw a grenade, It explodes and Some other zombies Die.

Flag Post

Samuel
“Yeah no, I don’t really need to know any of your names.” I shout sarcastically over the general noise. I fire a slug through a zombies head, making a magnificent explosion of blood and grey matter. I fire my second shot at another zombies head. This time it does not explode, rather the zombie’s face is peppered with pellets. “The fu- why do I have buckshot in here?” I reload both barrels, making sure that both of them are slugs this time.

Flag Post

Rokun

I shoot some Zombies, I reload. “Who is helping my mechanic with the Humvees!? Were getting overwhelmed here!” I throw another grenade, then shoot two zombies. I grab another magazine and notice that It’s the last one. "Last Mag! Anyone else with some bullets? I look at the crowd of zombies and see relentless waves of zombies, zombies, and zombies.

Flag Post

Toby

“Well, I would help out, but as I’m the only doctor survivor, you might need me later.” Said Toby.

Flag Post

Tennant

A quick crack is made and out of thin air another person appears. “Sh*t, not again” Tenn mutters as he takes a 1895 whinchester off his back with apparant haste. “It seems like every time I end up in a new situation that sucks in one way or another…” Bringing the rifle to his shoulder, Tenn takes a shot, pumps the lever, and takes another shot.

It’s like clockwork, the way Tennant operates his rifle. Shot, pump, repeat. Five shots in a clip, a quick reload and back to work.

Five shots, five kills. Tennant was impressed with himself until he realized it isn’t hard to hit an enemy when they are all around you.

Flag Post

Mike.

“I will. I’m an old inventor and I know my way around mechanics and curcuits.” I yell up to whoever ask. I hear he’s on his last mag. I look around and see a crate with mags. I throw some up to him hoping it’s the right bullets.

I make my way to the humvee’s and start helping the mechanics.

Flag Post

Wilson

I notice some new guy quite literally appears out of thin air. He begins to take out some of the zombies. Well, as long as he’s doing that, I won’t question him right now. I continue to fire, taking out yet more zombies. But there’s too many; this method is very inefficient. I begin to formulate a plan. I call over for however is willing to help out.

Flag Post

[You misspelled “whoever”]
Samuel
I hear Wilson calling out for some help and run over. On the way, I notice a new guy taking out zombies at a mechanical pace. I don’t recognize him, but then again I don’t really know anyone here. “Hey, you need some help?”