[signups] The Kongregate Challenge page 3 (locked)

57 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

Helpful =/= doing things for you

no by helpful i mean joining

Flag Post

Then fix that repulsive title and people might. In fact, make it something completely different, maybe people won’t remember it was this game at all…

Flag Post

Then fix that repulsive title and people might. In fact, make it something completely different, maybe people won’t remember it was this game at all…

yeah i have no ideas on what to call it

i am currently thinking “kongregate challenge-a-thon”

if anyone has any ideas that AREN’T flaming please suggest them

Flag Post

Well, if were not aloud to post if were not being helpful, i guess no one can post on this thread, and no one can join. Pity.

Flag Post

well i have changed the title now

lets see if that helps

Flag Post

I won’t be joining this because I’ve got other things to do and also BC is right about your grammar kingzak. No, I don’t hate you kingzak, before you flag me, think about what you are going to say and before you hit the submit reply button. Just check that every word is right.

When I have been chatting with you in a chatroom on kongregate then you are word perfect, Yes BC, you did read right.

WORD PERFECT = KINGZAK.

But on the forums you rush too much kingzak, so my advice is to take your time in doing a forum game and get the spelling right. I know you can do it kingzak.

He can do it.

Flag Post

Thanks walford

I am probably going to close this game if no one joins.