[Game] The Colony [Colonists 7-10 now included, get active guys]

83 posts

Flag Post

LULZ4LAWCK

Flag Post

Six survivors wake up in a room. They salvage items around them, and here is what they get:
Toby [Doctor]- Sleeping Bag, 4 cans of beans, 3 cans of canned peaches, shopping cart, 2 dowell rods, wrench, hammer, 10×10 net.
Sam [Handyman]- 10×10 Tarp, Medium Crate [Need something to open it], 3 4-foot 2×4s.
Matt [Contractor]- Matress, 17 feet of rope, Large burlap sack, 19 apples.
Wilson [Comp Engineer]– Industrial cart [The ones carrying crates], Crowbar, matress, 2 cans of beans, 12 cans of pears, 14 gallons of water[In 3-gallon plastic cases], 23 5-foot long 2×4s, 11 9-foot long 3×4s, 6×6 fishing net.
Squid [Machinist]- 5 cans of beans, Medium burlap sack, pocketknife
Zahkep [Marine Scientist]- 56 nails, 2 coffee cans, 3 bottled waters, 1 jar of peanut butter, 7×7 fishing net, 1 extra pair of men’s clothes.
They all walked ouside together, and in front of them, spraypainted in red on the ground, is SHELTER IS DOWN THE RIVER and then a large arrow pointing left. They earlier though that there was just a commotion around the city. Turns out, half the city’s wiped out. Theyt walked ten feet to the river [You know, the concrete storm drain kind? That runs through the whole city?] They must now turn left, turn right, or whatever comes into their little heads.
Please post like this [example]:
Toby [Doctor]
“In game speech”
In game action
[Out of game speech/opinion]

Flag Post

SURVIVORS/COLONISTS:
1. walfordking- Toby – Doctor
2. SilentSam- ? – Handyman
3. King_Matt- Matt – Contractor
4. Fogfun- Wilson – Computer Engineer
5. squidward568- Machinist
6. Zahkep- Marine Scientist
7. Final_Crisis- Guillame – Mechanical Engineer
8. kashkuushian- Cash/Kash – AeroSpace Engineer
9. Richard – Martial Arts Instructor
10. Cowfriend- Cowey – Nurse
Survivors 7-10 will be included shortly.
Guys, I’m asking for you here to be reasonable, be effecient, and work as a team.
Inventory:
Matress
17 feet of rope
Large burlap sack
19 apples.
Industrial cart [The ones for carrying crates]
Crowbar
Matress
7 beans
12 cans of pears
14 gallons of water[In 3-gallon plastic cases]
23 5-foot long 2×4s
11 9-foot long 3×4s
6×6 fishing net
Medium burlap sack
Pocketknife
56 nails
2 coffee cans
3 bottled waters
1 jar of peanut butter
7×7 fishing net
1 extra pair of men’s clothes.

Flag Post

XD sounds like the Colony, RIPOFF i suppose. I even liked you! (P.S. I’m a girl so not homo or anything)

Flag Post

Zakhep[Marine Scientist]
Uses crowbar to see what’s in the crate

Flag Post

Lets start out like how the Real Colonists started,

John V. (Rokun) Machinist

I look and see that we have no lights, I fix up some fire by cutting some little piece of rope with the Knife and start that off first.

Flag Post

[Rokun, you aren’t in shelter yet.]
Zahkep finds these items in the crate:
4 cans of beans
A crowbar [Irony]
7 pieces of 10×10 cotton cloth
One blanket
[Btw, this expiriment won’t just last ten weeks, I want you guys to SUFFER. It’s not personal or anything…]

Originally posted by RoguePilot:

XD sounds like the Colony, RIPOFF i suppose. I even liked you! (P.S. I’m a girl so not homo or anything)

Not really a ripoff as much as taking the idea and a few bigger things from the show and making things go my way.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dman18:

[Rokun, you aren’t in shelter yet.]
Zahkep finds these items in the crate:
4 cans of beans
A crowbar [Irony]
7 pieces of 10×10 cotton cloth
One blanket
[Btw, this expiriment won’t just last ten weeks, I want you guys to SUFFER. It’s not personal or anything…]

Originally posted by RoguePilot:

Not really a ripoff as much as taking the idea and a few bigger things from the show and making things go my way.

Where are we then? In a grocery (Colony Reference)

Flag Post

(Well, I’ve never seen or heard off this Colony. I will be playing, but I’ve got some questions. What is the Colony? Why haven’t I got a First Aid kit? What’s a wrech? Wrech isn’t in any English Dictionary, There’s only two words that come close, wretch or wrench. Which one is it please?)

Flag Post

Zakhep[Marine Scientist]
“Let’s have a vote on which way to go
A:left
B:right
C:left but travel with caution
D:back into the room
I vote C”

Flag Post

(Its probably wrench walford.)
Samuel[Handyman]
“You’re really not being specific. Your left could be my right.” Samuel turns so this is so. “And what do you mean ‘back into the room’, we haven’t left a room yet!”

Flag Post

[Why am i called Squid. I would like to change my name to Dermot Arlwally. Also, Rokun, i’m the Machinist.]

Dermot, Machinist
I grab the Pocketknife and turn right.

Flag Post

[You’re called Squid because you didn’t pick a name earlier, so I picked one for you.]
[And walford, Sam is right, it was a typo, I meant wrench.]
Dermot is met by 4 Survivors heading the opposite way from him. [Survivors 7-10] They tell him that there is nothing left this way, and a lot of thugs and gangs. They continue walking the other way. [Seriously, work as a team with all the other survivors, or you will be ‘removed’.]

Flag Post

(Right, wrench it is then, but what about my other two questions. What is the Colony and why haven’t I got a first aid kit? If you answer these two questions then I’ll start playing.)

Flag Post

[The Colony is a show that aired about a year back in the US on the Discovery Channel. It featured 10 survivors, or colonists, of different backrounds surviving a mass biological outbreak. You didn’t get a first aid kit because I decided that it would be too easy to start with. There will be more supplies around the town if you find them.]

Flag Post

Sameul [Handyman]
“I say we go over to that conveince store over there and see if theres anything in there we could use.” I point at a nearby building with a generic name on it.

Flag Post

Richard [Martial arts instructor ]
“Who would have guessed a friendly little battle could turn world like this. No one was prepared for this.”
remembers day city was evacuated

Flag Post

The other survivors [Survivors 7-10] that Dermot ran into meet up with the rest of them.

Flag Post

Richard [Martial arts instructor ]
“We are spending too much time standing around we need food shelter water and a form of energy people come on”!

Flag Post

Zakhep[Marine Scientist]
“let’s go to the store”
starts walking towards the store

Flag Post

Wilson
Computer Engineer

“I think we need a ‘home base’ of sorts first. Sure, food is important, but not if we can’t store it. And we don’t have very much room in our current situation. We should find a medium-sized building to hole up in for now.”

Flag Post

Toby
Doctor

“We could live in a store, then we could have all the food and drink we wanted.”

Flag Post

[Season two is ariing today, who’s exciteeeddd????]
[Also guys, if you signed up, keep the ball rolling.]

Flag Post

Samuel [Handyman]
“I’m good with that. All in favor of living in the store?”

Flag Post

Kash [Aerospace engineer]
“Not me.”