[Game] The Colony [Colonists 7-10 now included, get active guys] page 2

83 posts

Flag Post

Richard [Martial arts instructor ]
Wish I could watch it dman “Um the biological outbreak forced everyone to loot every store out there meaning store no go I saw big old football statdium maybe we could use that?”

Flag Post

Samuel [Handyman]
“Eh, I dunno. I still think the store would be a better shelter. We’d be protected from the elements, plus we’d be right in town in case any other survivors came by. I really don’t see how the football stadium would be better. I mean, it’s not like we’re going to be against a zombie invasion…right?” /:^|

Flag Post

“Store small space and food is already looted stadium we are also protected against elements stadium is as well in town and we have more ample space for food plus I think there are a few things……Ok alright lets use the store but lets see what we can find in stadium”

Flag Post

Kash [Aerospace engineer]

“Why cant we use a prison?its reinforced well”

Flag Post

And the spray paint is ignored.
A very slight drizzle falls. From the looks like you might wanna get to shelter quick. The previous room you in and got supplies from blows over in a gust of wind, making a barrier from heading back.

Flag Post

Kash [Aerospace engineer]

“OK lets use the store MOVE MOVE!!”

Flag Post

“dang thugs are looting store We need to get them out any ideas?”

Flag Post

[Here’s one: follow the Spray paint’s instructions]

Flag Post

hey do you think i could replace an inactive?

Flag Post
Originally posted by kyle77745:

hey do you think i could replace an inactive?

Maybe soon. Cowey seems pretty inactive, and s/he said they had access to a comp… I’ll give them another day or two.

Flag Post

[What spray paint dman? I haven’t heard anything about spray paint until just now.]

Flag Post

[ZOMFG it’s started!]

Flag Post

[It was awesome. I’m not a huge fan of George and his naps though. Also, what spraypaint Dman?]

Wilson
Computer Engineer

“The grocery store would be barren. We’d be lucky to find a soda hidden in an upturned vending machine. We should keep moving, come on. I don’t want to be standing in the pouring rain.”

[Kudos if you get the reference.]

Flag Post

(Yea, what spray paint? Just because you’ve seen the show, doesn’t mean anyone else has, Dman.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dman18:

Six survivors wake up in a room. They salvage items around them, and here is what they get:
Toby [Doctor]- Sleeping Bag, 4 cans of beans, 3 cans of canned peaches, shopping cart, 2 dowell rods, wrench, hammer, 10×10 net.
Sam [Handyman]- 10×10 Tarp, Medium Crate [Need something to open it], 3 4-foot 2×4s.
Matt [Contractor]- Matress, 17 feet of rope, Large burlap sack, 19 apples.
Wilson [Comp Engineer]– Industrial cart [The ones carrying crates], Crowbar, matress, 2 cans of beans, 12 cans of pears, 14 gallons of water[In 3-gallon plastic cases], 23 5-foot long 2×4s, 11 9-foot long 3×4s, 6×6 fishing net.
Squid [Machinist]- 5 cans of beans, Medium burlap sack, pocketknife
Zahkep [Marine Scientist]- 56 nails, 2 coffee cans, 3 bottled waters, 1 jar of peanut butter, 7×7 fishing net, 1 extra pair of men’s clothes.
They all walked ouside together, and in front of them, spraypainted in red on the ground, is SHELTER IS DOWN THE RIVER and then a large arrow pointing left. They earlier though that there was just a commotion around the city. Turns out, half the city’s wiped out. Theyt walked ten feet to the river [You know, the concrete storm drain kind? That runs through the whole city?] They must now turn left, turn right, or whatever comes into their little heads.
Please post like this [example]:
Toby [Doctor]
“In game speech”
In game action
[Out of game speech/opinion]

Doesn’t mean you couldn’t read all of this.
Fogfun, I also like George. And that really religous guy when he snapped. Lol.

Flag Post

[I did read that. I just missed the spraypainted on the ground part. :^|]

Flag Post

I follow everyone.

[CONFUSED D:]

Flag Post

Toby
Doctor

“Hey guys, come over here. I’ve spotted something in red. It’s not blood after all. It’s a message and it says shelter is down the river and an arrow pointing to the direction we meant to go in. We missed this.”

Flag Post

Samuel [Handyman]
“Well, I guess that settles where we should go then. As my grandfather always said, ‘Always trust writings spray painted on walls during a biological outbreak.’ "

Flag Post

Honestly guys, I don’t blame walford or Sam, but everyone else, I’m sure, can keep this alive without me.

Flag Post

Kash Komini [Aerospace engineer]
“your grandfather actually said that?”

Flag Post

“Come on our we getting wet and since we have no medications we could we could get wet and than we will be sick”

Flag Post

The Survivors travel down the river/drain and see a metal gate with “SHELTER” Spraypainted on it. It looks like it’s locked by a chain.

Flag Post

may i replace someone now? i think it has been 2 days…

Flag Post

Toby
Doctor

“I think someone is taking the piss out of us somewhere.”