[Game] The Colony [Colonists 7-10 now included, get active guys] page 3

83 posts

Flag Post

Samuel [Handyman]
“Yeah, he actually said that. We think he had dementia though, because he also said that one day we would be serfs to giraffes in a futuristic feudal system.shrug As for this lock, I could probably cut it off with my saw. I keep it with the rest of my tools in my handy-dandy crate.” I turn to open my crate, only to realize I nailed it shut. “Well, that could be a problem. I don’t suppose anyone has a crowbar or anything?”

Flag Post

Zakhep[Marine scientist]
“Good thing we have 2 crowbars”
gives a crowbar to Samuel

Flag Post

[didn’t see the crowbar in the inv…but now i do]

Flag Post

Samuel [Handyman]
“Thanks.” I take the crowbar and pop off the top of the crate. I look in and see-
[Dman, you wanna say whats in the crate?]

Flag Post

Richard Martial [Martail arts instructor] “Lets at least try 2 survive the the rest of day”

Flag Post

Samuel [Handyman]
“Yeah, no I was planning on dying before the day ended.” I say sarcastically. ]:^|

Flag Post

Just a note….. From Monday, i will be away for 2 weeks….

Flag Post

Inside the crate are: A hammer, a 15 nails in a matchbox, a match, 4 rolls of gauze, a 1-liter bottle of rubbing alchohol, and an old black T-shirt. You find that the saw you thought of earlier is extremely rusted and has crumbled down. The handle is still good though…
A small breeze forms as it keeps raining. The clouds in the distance look very dark.

Flag Post

Samuel [Handyman]
“Alot of good times with this thing.” I say as I pull the saw out. “However, in this condition its not gonna be able to cut through that metal chain. I am able to make a torch though.”

Flag Post

Just break it open with the hammer >.>

Flag Post

Richard [Martial arts instructor ]
“Hurry up I think I here gunshots out there”

Flag Post

Wilson
Computer Engineer

As I stand around, I hear a sudden voice say to use a hammer to break the lock. I also hear, “greater than perion greater than.”

“Holy shit! Did you guys hear that voice thing?!? What the hell does ‘>.>’ mean???”

I look at the others, who are staring at me like they think I’ve just done a bunch of weed. Actually, it may have been those mushrooms I saw growing a while back. I ate a few, despite the fact that they were red and purple and green. Now that I think about it, it probably wasn’t the best idea… Whatever.

I grab the hammer and break the lock.

Flag Post

[Lay off the shrooms mannnnn….]

Flag Post

[im out for the next 3 days, so…yeah.]

Flag Post

[Okay.]
After breaking open the lock, the chain falls and the large metal doors swing open. Ahead of them the survivors see an large concrete surface with a few vehicles, totes, and other supplies sitting around. No time to look at those though, as there is a warehouse with open doors on the other side of the surface, and the rain begins to fall harder..

Flag Post

“lets go in this place looks like no one has been here yet”

Flag Post

[Will be posting a map of the place soon, sit tight.]
They see a large, open main room with some work tables laid out and tools and such strewn about them. There is a few coolers right by the doors, and some other rooms around the walls. There is also a rusted Nova (Car, think it’s Chevy) over in a corner and it’s back left tire sitting right beside it.

Black: outline of warehouse
Greyish scribble: Unexplored
Red dots: Survivors
Grey: Pillars holding up the second floor
Dark blue: Cooler containers
Light blue: Crates
Brownish orange: Work tables
Brown: Shelves
Goldish: Chevy Nova
Yellow: Stairs [Currently barricaded]

Flag Post

From here it’s your guy’s adventure, I will still control rain, inventory inside crates & rooms, and stuff like that though.

Flag Post

“Lets store our remaining food in coolers.Lets open up those crates and lets gather all we can in this warehouse.I will go explore rest of place” Takes a crowbar"Stay here while i open up rest of rooms"

Flag Post

John V. [Mahinist]

“I think we should scout the place first, we might find some food here seeing that it looks that someone has lived here before…”

Flag Post

Kash Komini [Aerospace engineer]

“ok guys,after we are done with the crates try to make them into a barricade,and while some of us are doing that others will check out the staircase,and the rooms”

Flag Post

[B-B-BUMPPP]
I’ve decided that you can decide what in the crates on your own accord. Please be reasonable, jsut some cloth and cans of food, nothing too major kay?

Flag Post

[ok then…how about cloth,canned food,a bit of firewood,and water?]

Kash Komini [Aerospace engineer]
“i’ll check out some of the rooms”

Flag Post

[Yeah just scratch that last note. Taking back some reign. Bubbalubbabump.]

Flag Post

Toby
Doctor

“I think I’m going to explore.”