[Game] The Colony [Colonists 7-10 now included, get active guys] page 3

83 posts

Flag Post

Samuel [Handyman]
“Yeah, he actually said that. We think he had dementia though, because he also said that one day we would be serfs to giraffes in a futuristic feudal system.shrug As for this lock, I could probably cut it off with my saw. I keep it with the rest of my tools in my handy-dandy crate.” I turn to open my crate, only to realize I nailed it shut. “Well, that could be a problem. I don’t suppose anyone has a crowbar or anything?”

 
Flag Post

Zakhep[Marine scientist]
“Good thing we have 2 crowbars”
gives a crowbar to Samuel

 
Flag Post

[didn’t see the crowbar in the inv…but now i do]

 
Flag Post

Samuel [Handyman]
“Thanks.” I take the crowbar and pop off the top of the crate. I look in and see-
[Dman, you wanna say whats in the crate?]

 
Flag Post

Richard Martial [Martail arts instructor] “Lets at least try 2 survive the the rest of day”

 
Flag Post

Samuel [Handyman]
“Yeah, no I was planning on dying before the day ended.” I say sarcastically. ]:^|

 
Flag Post

Just a note….. From Monday, i will be away for 2 weeks….

 
Flag Post

Inside the crate are: A hammer, a 15 nails in a matchbox, a match, 4 rolls of gauze, a 1-liter bottle of rubbing alchohol, and an old black T-shirt. You find that the saw you thought of earlier is extremely rusted and has crumbled down. The handle is still good though…
A small breeze forms as it keeps raining. The clouds in the distance look very dark.

 
Flag Post

Samuel [Handyman]
“Alot of good times with this thing.” I say as I pull the saw out. “However, in this condition its not gonna be able to cut through that metal chain. I am able to make a torch though.”

 
Flag Post

Just break it open with the hammer >.>

 
Flag Post

Richard [Martial arts instructor ]
“Hurry up I think I here gunshots out there”

 
Flag Post

Wilson
Computer Engineer

As I stand around, I hear a sudden voice say to use a hammer to break the lock. I also hear, “greater than perion greater than.”

“Holy shit! Did you guys hear that voice thing?!? What the hell does ‘>.>’ mean???”

I look at the others, who are staring at me like they think I’ve just done a bunch of weed. Actually, it may have been those mushrooms I saw growing a while back. I ate a few, despite the fact that they were red and purple and green. Now that I think about it, it probably wasn’t the best idea… Whatever.

I grab the hammer and break the lock.

 
Flag Post

[Lay off the shrooms mannnnn….]

 
Flag Post

[im out for the next 3 days, so…yeah.]

 
Flag Post

[Okay.]
After breaking open the lock, the chain falls and the large metal doors swing open. Ahead of them the survivors see an large concrete surface with a few vehicles, totes, and other supplies sitting around. No time to look at those though, as there is a warehouse with open doors on the other side of the surface, and the rain begins to fall harder..

 
Flag Post

Richard [Martial arts instructor ]
“lets go in this place looks like no one has been here yet”

 
Flag Post

[Will be posting a map of the place soon, sit tight.]
They see a large, open main room with some work tables laid out and tools and such strewn about them. There is a few coolers right by the doors, and some other rooms around the walls. There is also a rusted Nova (Car, think it’s Chevy) over in a corner and it’s back left tire sitting right beside it.

Black: outline of warehouse
Greyish scribble: Unexplored
Red dots: Survivors
Grey: Pillars holding up the second floor
Dark blue: Cooler containers
Light blue: Crates
Brownish orange: Work tables
Brown: Shelves
Goldish: Chevy Nova
Yellow: Stairs [Currently barricaded]

 
Flag Post

From here it’s your guy’s adventure, I will still control rain, inventory inside crates & rooms, and stuff like that though.

 
Flag Post

Richard [Martial arts instructor ]
“Lets store our remaining food in coolers.Lets open up those crates and lets gather all we can in this warehouse.I will go explore rest of place” Takes a crowbar"Stay here while i open up rest of rooms"

 
Flag Post

John V. [Mahinist]

“I think we should scout the place first, we might find some food here seeing that it looks that someone has lived here before…”

 
Flag Post

Kash Komini [Aerospace engineer]

“ok guys,after we are done with the crates try to make them into a barricade,and while some of us are doing that others will check out the staircase,and the rooms”

 
Flag Post

[B-B-BUMPPP]
I’ve decided that you can decide what in the crates on your own accord. Please be reasonable, jsut some cloth and cans of food, nothing too major kay?

 
Flag Post

[ok then…how about cloth,canned food,a bit of firewood,and water?]

Kash Komini [Aerospace engineer]
“i’ll check out some of the rooms”

 
Flag Post

[Yeah just scratch that last note. Taking back some reign. Bubbalubbabump.]

 
Flag Post

Toby
Doctor

“I think I’m going to explore.”