Team Fortress 2

62 posts

Flag Post

OK. 18 players, 9 on blue, 9 on red, and a whole lot of text carnage!

Just tell us which character you are, and what team, on all of your posts, so we know who you are!

Blue:
Scout:
Soldier:
Pyro: SilentSam
Demoman: kyle77745
Heavy: pludrpladr
Engineer: kashuushian1542
Medic: Minnakht
Sniper: Dman18
Spy:

Red:
Scout:
Soldier:
Pyro: Richard91
Demoman:
Heavy: MatrixOfMinos94
Engineer:
Medic: its_a_alt
Sniper:
Spy: randomturtle

Once you get started, and as long as there is one other person on the other team, you can fight it out! It’s a never ending TF2 game!

Flag Post

I don’t think this can work.

Flag Post

I call Red Sniper!!!

Flag Post

BLU Medic

Flag Post

Blu Pyro. But I agree with rokun, I don’t really see this working. Snipers could just be like “I headshot SilentSam for 450 damage, then I let my charge build, then headshot <name>, then I headshot <name>, then I headshot <name>”

Flag Post

Well, I’ll ask whoever will be our Heavy to spam some bullets at him to throw his aim off.

Flag Post

I was bored when I made this, guys. But I think it could work. Like, Snipers can only attack once an hour or something? And Heavys, well… they do spam bullets so…. yea.

Flag Post

So this would be arena then. Can’t really do any other game modes (except prop hunt) Who said that?

Flag Post

OK.

Flag Post

Is this vanilla or do we pick what our inventory is?

I feel like a nerd asking these questions, but TF2 is basicly my life and I’m very serious about it.

Flag Post

Pick you inventory.

Flag Post

I’m gonna go ahead and do that then.

Standard Flamethrower
Shotgun
Axtinguisher Homewrecker

[EDIT] Changed melee to Homewrecker

Flag Post

Kill each other lol :D every thing does what it does in the real game so yeah. Have fun with text-gore-death stuff.

Flag Post

Do we have a map?

Flag Post

Not really. Your just in open desert with dunes and stuff like that. There are Adobe houses to :D

Flag Post

[I never played TF2, I just know the classes and some other stuff… all I know about the sniper is that the Sniper has a sniper and a sort of knife/machete. I just said sniper way too many times.]

Flag Post

haha. Yea.

Flag Post

Weapons the sniper has:
Primary
Sniper Rifle, 25 shots (scopes, critical hit on headshot, shot does more damage (with a limit) the longer you are scoped, fully charged headshot kills everyone)

Huntsman, 12 arrows (no scope, charges faster, projectile (meaning it doesn’t instantly hit, it takes time for it to travel) arcs on low charge shots, arrow can be ignited by a friendly pyro (if its a hit, the target will ignite), critical hit on headshot)

Secondary
SMG, 25 clip, 75 reserve

Razorback, 1 passive (Blocks 1 backstab attempt.)

Jarate [Jar-based karate!], 1 projectile, regenerates (Projectile, when it hits it causes a splash that coats any enemies close enough to be covered in Jarate, Jarate’d enemies take all damage as mini-crits for a time, extinguishes friendlies(meaning that if someone on your team is on fire, you can throw it and they will not be on fire, if in the splash radius) )

Melee
Kukri, infinite swings

Tribalman’s Shiv, infinite swings (deals 50% less damage than the kukri, on hit causes bleed damage for a time)

After writing this, I see why my family says I’m on TF2 too much.

[EDIT] Also, this can’t really work out well for the spy. I mean, the person who picks the spy can’t just be like “I appear, backstab SilentSam, then disappear.”, but they also can’t be like “I creep around the left of SilentSam”, because then I could do a ‘random’ spy check to my left and kill said spy.

[EDIT 2] Look here if you don’t know what weapons each person has/ how they compare against the standard weapons

Flag Post

Well, how about a twist then? The Spy can not be read by others, except for the other spy on the other team. If people do read it and attack, and they are NOT a spy, and attack, then, they will not be allowed to participate, and their spot will be taken by someone else.

Flag Post

red pyro

Flag Post

BLU Heavy

Flag Post

blue engineer.
I would be on TF2 alot if it wasnt for my horrible graphics engine :P

Flag Post

Oh dear, this place is just plain full of BLUs.

Flag Post

blue Spy:

Flag Post

thats because BLU is where its at dman. nobody wants to be on RED team.