Apocylpse: Sign-Ups

19 posts

Flag Post

I RECOMMEND YOU READ ALL THIS!

Due to most sign-ups starting with a story, I will do just that.

You were sitting in front of the T.V. though you weren’t really watching it, you were there. Suddenly an announcement came on, starting with that annoying siren that always interrupts your programs. The News came on, and it literally said, everywhere, “THE WORLD IS ENDING”. You started wondering what was happening, and the news anchor started to explain, there were three things about to happen, 1st: A meteor was about to hit, and it would ‘cause a BIG impact, and also leaving tons of radiation in the air, and causing tidal waves and such. The second thing had to do with radiation, after the tidal waves and such ended (About 3 days after impact), the radiation could mutate animals, and possibly humans into unknown creatures (Zombies most likely). The Final thing was completely random, but it was the most disturbing, The 3rd thing would happen exactly 1 month after the mutation of most known creatures, the earth would move just an foot closer to the sun, the planet would burn, it would start splitting in 2, the atmosphere would be destroyed, so if you didn’t burn to death, or fall through the middle of the earth, you would suffocate. You sat with your mouth open, staring at the T.V. it said you were going to die, and it looked like it. The News Anchor said one final thing, “Prepare yourselves, it happens in 12 Days!”,
then started crying. Someone came in and told the camera, We have government ships waiting, in… Your T.V. exploded, really exploded. You starred at the empty space, and wanted to cry… but you didn’t. You knew you had to get off the planet, so you knew you had to ask someone, you came outside, no-one, they must of left… You kept trying to get out of town, but somehow, without your car (Stolen) or shoes (Stolen) or food (Stolen), it didn’t work. The Rioter’s must have stolen your stuff while you weren’t looking, and had heard the news already. You found enough to keep you alive, but not too much. Then when the month was over, you knew they had left already… you knew that you were probably going to die…

Pretty much this game is about trying to survive, and get off the planet before the third event.

Sign-ups:

Name:
Look Description:
Class: (Basic stuff, builder, inventor, shooter, thinker, beater ‘Melle version of shooter’ )
Skills: (Such as Stabbing, biking, you know… if you don’t have basic ones like biking, you can’t do that, one’s like stabbing, you can do, your just not very good.)

Players:
1. kashuushian1542 – Kash Komini – Inventor
2. Wiggles96 – Douglas Lonide – Inventor
3. poogie101 – Robert Berndale – Shooter
4. Whistler78 – Jon Steele – Mechanic
5. LOL15000 – Chris Carggi – Beater

Moderators:
1. kashuushian1542 (Possibly)
2. Richard91

Current News: Most stores have been raided already, Makes it harder to find Supplies
Riots were very active for people who didn’t make it (About 100,000), You have lost most of your supplies
Ships have left, You are stuck on earth, and the remaining people are usually very hostile
(This may make NPC’S)

Time Until 1st Event (Until Sign-ups are over): 9 Days

NOTE: This is 100% role-play, I started out the story, you guys all continue it.

Flag Post

can i be a mod and a player?if not i will just be a player

Name:Kash Komini
Personality:Smart and social,he is a team player and will not work alone.He is fond of the Katana japanese sword.
Look description:Tall with dark Brown hair,green-gray eyes,and normal “build”
Class:Inventor
Skills:Stabbing,Hacking,picking locks,fishing,programing(if you can’t program,you can’t hack),Biking,trap setting,Climbing,swimming,advanced forging.

Flag Post

Player sign-up.
Name: (For game purposes only) Douglas Ionide.
Personality: smart, underestimated, laid back, fun loving, But can work hard.
Look description: 5’4, brown eyes, dirty blonde hair, white, 150 pounds.
Class: Inventor
skills: Gathering items, Thinking, building, creativity, Biking, swimming,climbing, Piloting.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kashuushian1542:

can i be a mod and a player?if not i will just be a player

Name:Kash Komini
Personality:Smart and social,he is a team player and will not work alone.He is fond of the Katana japanese sword.
Look description:Tall with dark Brown hair,green-gray eyes,and normal “build”
Class:Inventor
Skills:Stabbing,Hacking,picking locks,programing(if you can’t program,you can’t hack),Biking,trap setting.

Uh yea, just be really active.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wiggles96:

Player sign-up.
Name: (For game purposes only) Douglas Ionide.
Personality: smart, underestimated, laid back, fun loving, But can work hard.
Look description: 5’4, brown eyes, dirty blonde hair, white, 150 pounds.
Class: Inventor
skills: Gathering items, Thinking, building, creativity.

Okay, are those all your skills, because remember, if you don’t have basic knowledge of stuff, you can’t do it. (Example: Swimming.)

Flag Post

Oh, right, Ill add some of the basic skills

Flag Post

dang, i was going to do something like this after KoTH is done. oh well, i wont sign though.

Flag Post

Will watch and maybe just maybe will join.Can i be a mod but not join? If not read first sentence in my post.

Flag Post

Robert Berndale
Male 37
6’1 somewhat built
shooter
small arms shooter

Flag Post
Originally posted by poogie101:

Robert Berndale
Male 37
6’1 somewhat built
shooter
small arms shooter

Maybe a bit more description needed…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Richard91:

Will watch and maybe just maybe will join.Can i be a mod but not join? If not read first sentence in my post.

Your a moderator now.
(Of this Forum Game)

Flag Post
Originally posted by sgtawesome16:

dang, i was going to do something like this after KoTH is done. oh well, i wont sign though.

I was going to do a zombie survival, but…. you know. So I picked your all going to die, deal with it.

Flag Post

Name:John Steele
Personality:Nice, will kill if life is in danger,(0r friend’s life), try’s to keep the peace.
Look Description:Black Tank-Top, with Baggy Blue Jeans
Class:Mechanic
Skills: Fixing

Flag Post
Originally posted by Whistler78:

Personality:Nice, will kill if life is in danger,(0r friend’s life), try’s to keep the peace.
Skills: Fixing

I think you should add a bit more skills, I’ve said it before, if it’s a basic skill like swimming, you can’t do it.

Flag Post

You know, I’m going to sign myself up:
Name: Chris Carggi
Personality: Mysterious, secretive, intelligent, barely knows how to shoot a gun, but is fairly experienced with Daggers
Look Description: Black messed up hair, has scar near left eye, pale, injured, Jeans, and a “ROCK BAND” tee-shirt
Class: Beater (Beater’s don’t have to use clubs or bats)
Skills: Fishing, Biking, Dagger Throwing, Driving, Negotiating, tricking, raft building, Aero-Dynamics, basic electronics, Cooking, Hunting

Flag Post

Skills: Fixing, Running, Fighting(with melee), building, Stratagy, Basic Healing(first aid kit),

how is this

Flag Post
Originally posted by Whistler78:

Skills: Fixing, Running, Fighting(with melee), building, Stratagy, Basic Healing(first aid kit),

how is this

Good enough, though you just can’t swim, ride a bike, and stuff like that… but that doesn’t really matter…

Flag Post

Name: Kyle Bassett

Personality:paranoid, but a good leader.

description: liked to keep A lot of spare supplies in the house because of all the things he’s seen in his life, light brown hair, blue eyes, athletic build, and tall.

Class: dishonorable discharge from the army for trying to “fix” the mobile hq car.

Skills: marksman with a rifle, can carry a lot, good with computers, good at keeping check of inventory, stabbing, fishing, biking, climbing, swimming, driving, physics, knows about the space program (where all the hidden stuff is), and knows how to pilot a shuttle, and basicly everything you learn while in the army.

Flag Post

Dr. Shaun Evermen
Personality: Is somewhat uptight but can still be laid back at moments. Honestly not the most social but values his friends. Quality over quantity.
Looks description: Shoulder length light brown hair. Hair is straight and kept out of face. 5’11 168 lbs. not that built but may hold there own in a fight. Wearing a lightweight white dress pants. White coat. Blue shirt . No tie.
Class: Thinker
Skills: Fixing, code breaking, discovering, solution finding, maniplative skills. Was a battle stradegist in the Navy was radio coordinator with the Seals. Plans the Presidents travel route. Worked on secret weapons for the Russian government and U.S. government.